Home

Recommended Sliders

This is a discussion on Recommended Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recommended Sliders

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board but I've been playing Madden for over 10 years. This year's offense is practically unstoppable. I usually play on All Pro because All Madden is so cheap but when I play All Pro I can score at will.

I guess my question is what set of sliders works best for someone who dominates on All pro but doesnt want to play on All Madden because it cheats? I can win 75% of my games on All Madden but I end up with 10 rushing yards and pass for 400+ yards every game. I want to have a balanced attack and not watch the CPU break 40 tackles a game.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Recommended Sliders

Try my slider set eddie the gr8 1 sliders play on very fast the speed and sliders should give you a challenge.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
Rookie

i like mike32ownz and playmakers
Old 08-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

well, if your using a good offensive team like the Patriots or GB, I usually score above 30-40 points while using most of these sliders including Playmakers, but if your using a team with not as great at a QB like the Seahawks or something it's definitely more of a realistic game, not such high scoring games. So if your not using a top notch offensive team I would Recommend playmakers, but than again. It could be just me that can easily get high scoring games with good offensive teams. Slow game speed with a semi high threshold is what I find to be the best.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dausfive
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board but I've been playing Madden for over 10 years. This year's offense is practically unstoppable. I usually play on All Pro because All Madden is so cheap but when I play All Pro I can score at will.

I guess my question is what set of sliders works best for someone who dominates on All pro but doesnt want to play on All Madden because it cheats? I can win 75% of my games on All Madden but I end up with 10 rushing yards and pass for 400+ yards every game. I want to have a balanced attack and not watch the CPU break 40 tackles a game.

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you are a good player try my sliders they are the hardest on theses boards (Not saying they are better than anyones -_______-) but if you aren't an upper tier madden player who knows football you will struggle immensely with my sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
Rookie

I can play on All Madden it's just frusrating because I cannot run the ball and I end up giving up 200 yards of rushing a game on defense.

I'm currently using Mike's sliders except a ramped up the CPU pass and rushing awareness by 5 points each.

Thanks for the sliders, Mike. They make the game much more playable again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »