Home

***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders***

These sliders (from my understanding), are fairly difficult. I consider myself to be in the upper echelon of Madden gamers, so I set out for the most realistic and challenging sliders out there. I've spent a lot of time on this board trying out some of the sliders posted here, but they were too easy for me, so I made my own.

Now, these sliders are set for realism, or at least I am hoping that they are, so let me know how your games turn out, and if there is anything of concern that you guys can see.

Game Options:
I prefer conventional game play, haven't tried these with gameflow yet, you guys can try it out and let me know how it works.
I have auto-strafe and auto-sprint on, but again, you guys can try it without them if you don't like it and let me know the results.
15 minute clock, 25 sec run-off (the hardest part about realism is getting your LB's to have a realistic amount of tackles, hopefully game time will help, I'm looking for around 120 offensive plays a game)
Injures: 50
Fatigue: 60
Game Speed: Slow
Speed threshold: 68

Penalties:
Offside: 100
False Start: 52
Holding: 48
Facemask: 55
DPI: 86
OPI: 94
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 50
Int. Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 94
Roughing the Kicker: 97

Player Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy: 9
Pass Blocking: 41
WR Catching: 25

Rushing:
Broken Tackles: 2
Run Blocking: 36
Fumbles: 44

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time: 45
Interceptions: 19
Pass Rushing: 50

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time: 2
Block Shedding: 35
Tackling: 50

CPU Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy: 55
Pass Blocking: 61
WR Catching: 31

Rushing:
Broken Tackles: 33
Run Blocking: 59
Fumbles: 75

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time: 75
Interceptions: 19
Pass Rushing: 90

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time: 72
Block Shedding: 51
Tackling: 62

Special Teams:
FG Power: 10
FG Accuracy: 47
Punt Power: 56
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 12

I hope you guys enjoy these. But please beware, these are very difficult sliders, if you get blown out it isn't because they are off, you need to stay true and keep grinding it out in order to get the realism you desire.

P.S.
One of the problems I'm having trouble with is the QB completion stat, I can't seem to get it above 60%, perhaps this is because I don't usually play with a good QB, so perhaps some of you could try this out with the Pats/Colts/Saints and let me know how it goes.

Enjoy! And please give feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: ***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders***

Yo.....I'm not trying to troll but uh these look Identical to the sliders I just changed....
Old 08-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Naw man, I tried your sliders a week ago, and then I tried like 3 other ones after it, I've been working on these ones for the past 3 days on my own.

Sorry if you think that though, are you talking about your slow slider set?
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

I am pretty sure your low QB completion % is due to your WR catching being at 25 (Do you often see dropped catches from WR's?)
Old 08-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Yo, Mike, lol...

Not to be mean or anything, but I just looked at your slow set again and these are nothing like yours dude... yes some things might be close... For example the speed threshold and the CPU rush defense... But look at the reaction time for CPU pass defense and look at my human Passing... Very, very different man.

Yours were too easy for me so I made my own, I mean, perhaps yours influenced me subconsciously, but I didn't take yours and start tweaking it and then say it's mine man, there are way too many big differences to say that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Jd, I had the WR catching at 21 previously, just upped it 4 points but haven't played a game yet. I was getting 50-55% completion with Josh Freeman, I think with the 4 point increase and playing with a better QB it might go up, need to test it though.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 16

Im not saying that Im just saying that your special teams are identical. your game options are identical and your penalties are identical to the sliders I had 2 days ago I just think thats kinda strange thats all.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
Im not saying that Im just saying that your special teams are identical. your game options are identical and your penalties are identical to the sliders I had 2 days ago I just think thats kinda strange thats all.
There are only so many options to choose from, you gotta remember that. I think its all in fairness, this is a community and were all try to help each other out in the end aren't we?

I have a totally different slider set to these, but the 25 WR catch seems so low, do you ever see like 1 handed catches from top notch WR's? Fitz and so on? I know from previous experience that sometimes with low WR catching they drop balls often. Id give it a go, upping it from 21 to 25 should def have a decent impact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »