Home

Sliders based off of Tdog323 and pokerplaya

This is a discussion on Sliders based off of Tdog323 and pokerplaya within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sliders based off of Tdog323 and pokerplaya

Ok so i played a game against the Saints and it was very realistic and awesome game. I disregarded the tweaks on the couple of posts before this not on the first post. I did not like them very well because i had a hard time stopping them, and the tweaked set on the first post worked the best for me.

Pats/Saints

31/28

I do not know the stats anymore as it has been a couple of hours since i played the game. Again i have made tweaks on the first post. Give them a try and any feedback would be awesome.

Last edited by Patriots12; 09-01-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #10
Rookie

AirCoryell's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots12
No Problem, Glad you like them. Did you use the the ones on the first post or the last et of tweaked ones i added not to long ago on the post righ b4 yours.
I actually used the 1st set and not the tweaked ones. Played about 4 games and all of them were very competitive especially in the 1st half. Last game I barely beat the Patriots with the Chargers 17-10. Running for me using Mathews is still a bit tough but fair. Most yards I've gained in the game is 101. I'll give the tweaked settings a try next.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #11
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Glad that you were able to tweak from mine as a base for you to enjoy the game. I definitely didn't need the credit, but that was classy, so thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirCoryell
I actually used the 1st set and not the tweaked ones. Played about 4 games and all of them were very competitive especially in the 1st half. Last game I barely beat the Patriots with the Chargers 17-10. Running for me using Mathews is still a bit tough but fair. Most yards I've gained in the game is 101. I'll give the tweaked settings a try next.
Ok yeah i forgot to put that in the post but forgot. lol I dont remember what the first pass def is but im glad they work for you.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Glad that you were able to tweak from mine as a base for you to enjoy the game. I definitely didn't need the credit, but that was classy, so thank you.
Its no problem i really liked your sliders and Tdog323's so i decided to combne them and make a few minor tweaks and they worked for me so i poated these for anyone that might play like me.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11

After making some lil adjustements i must say it´s definitely the best slider i played so far. Had a heck of a game in game 1 and lost 31:17 (Packers/Eagles).
All i can say is protect the ball if your´e running (one fumble at my own 11 yard line, returned to a TD) also one INT returned to a TD..but it was my fault. I never felt the CPU is cheating on me! Great work!!! Must play more games..
Old 09-02-2010, 03:04 AM   #15
Rookie

AirCoryell's Arena

Had another great game vs the Titans. Trailed for most of the game but was able to tie it 34 to send it into OT. It was the 1st game where I had a bunch of success running the ball. At the end I won 40-34. Ryan Mathews had a career high 229 yards on 30 carries. Chris Johnson had 209 yards on 19 carries (had a ton of huge runs on my injury riddled D). Overall, I really like the balance with these sliders. The CPU using decent teams will always give you a challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #16
Rookie

Would these sliders work if I changed the game speed to slow? Would I have to adjust the threshold or would it send the sliders out of whack? I only ask because i have been playing on slow since i got the game and going to normal is like the game is on fast forward. I will get used to the speed, but if it could be changed I would change it. Great sliders though, had a great game as the Colts v Pats, beat them 41-35 in OT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »