Home

updated patch 2.01 sliders

This is a discussion on updated patch 2.01 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
updated patch 2.01 sliders

so , after a month of tweaking my sliders, i found out that that they did not respond as well with the latest patch.

funny things i have noticed with the latest patch that made me make some unique sliders again.

first thing ( conclusion) i came to is the whole game and slider set is baced upon blocking. Like in the real nfl , without pressure any play is possible. The first thing i did is put the human pass rush at 100 and the cpu blocking at 0. i then put the human pass reaction at 0 and the cpu qb pass accuracy at 50. I also continued to put the user interceptions at 0 and cpu wr catching at 40.

the results with the new patch are not what you would think. now the qb has to make quick reads and even evade the rush sometime. big throws downfield are limited due to the pass rush . even with the human def pass reaction at 0, i am still able to stop big plays, but the spacing is more realistic.

these sliders might seem wierd and odd, but try them out and let me know

qb accuracy hum / cpu
20 50
pass blocking 100 0

wr catching 35 40

break tackles 0 0

blocking 50 100

fumbles 50 50

def pass reaction 0 0

INT 0 100

pass rush 100 0

defensive run reaction 0 0

shed block 0 0

tackle 100 100

these sliders provided a very good defesive game............again they might not be for everyone, but i am having some really close and fun games

Last edited by celg35; 09-11-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »