Home

Wetzel's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Wetzel's Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Wetzel's Coach Mode Sliders

Okay rather than play the next 4 games on the schedule im opting to replay the first 4 games again. I believe this will show me more than continuing on will. Ill post stats very soon i hope
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
Rookie

I finished 2 of the games on third tho my PS3 froze on load out screen. So i lost my stats. I know i shoulda saved but wasnt expecting keep the season. I ca say that i was 1 and 2 and gave up over 28 points in all 3 games. So afterwards i played the Ravens to see if having a bad team was the reason and it was. I beat the Jets 24-10. I was losing at halftime 10 -9 but got 3 turnovers and a 2 point conversion to go on to the victory.

Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #11
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Any update on these. Played a game it was 56-34 both offenses had over 500 yards of total offense. It does not seem like any sliders coach mode wise can fix this years game. This is the 20th year I have owned madden and this is quite possibly the worst of the bunch. I tried bill harris Coach mode and Tony Romo every game went 16-17 or 30-32 for over 350 yards. I like Rome but wnen 67 rates Jon Kitna comes in and compltes 84 percent of his passes in preseason then something is broke. Are you seeing the same results?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 01:24 AM   #12
Rookie

Most of the games ive played have the CPU at 190 to 250 pass yards and 55 to 65 % completion. I have found with these sliders that 1 on 1 matchups are very key. If you single cover a Wide out that is significantly faster than your DB you must either keep a safety over the top or get to the QB quick. Also i dont hot route. The computer just cant adjust like we can, most people can hot route a guaranteed first down on almost every play by reading the D. About the only thing i do on Offense is Motion and occasionally i'll audible into a play that keeps the same formation again the cpu is ******** and can easily be manipulated by audibling into different formations. I ussually get really good #'s tho for passing. I have timed my protection also and the average time in pocket for my QB is 3.3 secs which is pretty realistic. if your getting burnt deep play some cover 2. Maybe once they come out with a patch youll find something better for ya.

Also these are coach mode sliders if your actually playing with these sliders you will kill the CPU.

Last edited by awetzel; 09-21-2010 at 01:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »