Home

Madden NFL 11 Custom Sliders V3 Post Patch (Final) - (NYGiants4Natic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Custom Sliders V3 Post Patch (Final) - (NYGiants4Natic) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Custom Sliders V3 Post Patch (Final) - (NYGiants4Natic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
So lowering some of these is making that particular subslider as hard as possible??
For the human Subsliders(Press A/X).. yes. Aswell as the CPU sliders.

Only when setting the main Human Sliders will higher numbers make it easier.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #18
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

started a franchise with the Broncos with these sliders and I'm currently 0-1. got my butt handed to me by the Jaguars in week 1 24-0!

held MJD in check for most of the game, but gave Garrard too much time to throw and he was able to beat my cover 2 down the middle a couple times for TD's.

very challenging but fun games so far, after watching replays I can see that plays are there to be made, I'm just trying to get used to things and learn what I can and cant do.

be back with more results later.

Thanks OS!!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

I have made some slight tweaks which I will post in a day or so.

Glad you guys are liking them so far.

Enjoy
Old 10-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I have made some slight tweaks which I will post in a day or so.

Glad you guys are liking them so far.

Enjoy
sweet cant wait
Old 10-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

gonna give these a try this afternoon. Been using Bill Harris Coach Mode sliders, which I like, but I've been looking for some decent play sliders. I just wish there you could save several different slider sets at once. Maybe if I created a second profile and a different franchise? Anyone know if that would work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

Wow.... I have played three games with these sliders (my first three games i ever tried with 2011) and lost all three games horribly.

Playing as Miami, I played:

Green Bay and lost 44-3
NY Jets and lost 39-0
and the Buffalo Bills and lost 55-3

Holy mackerel. I have yet to score a touchdown, and I am trying like crazy to run the ball, but my O-line is apparently thinking about the post-game buffet, and not about trying to keep Ronnie Brown and Chad Henne from being decapitated.

I will keep at it, but I am amzed at the scores that i see getting reported with these sliders...

syf
Old 10-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealyerface
Wow.... I have played three games with these sliders (my first three games i ever tried with 2011) and lost all three games horribly.

Playing as Miami, I played:

Green Bay and lost 44-3
NY Jets and lost 39-0
and the Buffalo Bills and lost 55-3

Holy mackerel. I have yet to score a touchdown, and I am trying like crazy to run the ball, but my O-line is apparently thinking about the post-game buffet, and not about trying to keep Ronnie Brown and Chad Henne from being decapitated.

I will keep at it, but I am amzed at the scores that i see getting reported with these sliders...

syf
These sliders are not easy. They were intended to provide a challenge but keep the simulation aspect as close to realistic as possible.

I have made some changes that I will share on Friday when I am done testing them in franchise mode.

I am more then willing to help and answer any questions you may have.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #24
Rookie

The Big Donny's Arena

OVR: 2

Just finished two franchise games using these, and these are on point. I'm the Vikings (with Moss) and played the Jets and Cowboys. I did win both games, but 7 and 6 respectively. The Cowboys would have beat me if they CPU AI had any play calling common sense, they moved the ball about 30 yards in their 2 minute offense, then just started calling 4 verticals until they ran out of downs. Overall, the games played pretty differently, but at the same time fit the teams.

Against the Jets, they ran all over me and I couldn't run. I would have liked to see it more even, but I didn't get into too much of a tizzy about it. Against the Cowboys, it was the opposite. I ran for 120 yards and the Cowboys ended up with about 30 (on only 10 carries). The only thing I have noticed is the lack of CPU turnovers. In 2 games, I haven't forced a turnover yet. I'll play some more games before really making any changes (if I even do). Thanks for your work on these. I know tweaking and tweaking gets very old.

EDIT: I forgot, I lost to the Jets by 7! Wow, must have been a little too late for me

Last edited by The Big Donny; 10-14-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: wrong info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »