Home

$atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders.

This is a discussion on $atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #33
Rookie

Igo4Bears's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: $atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders.

yes I have the coaching agression down to 40 and I use the game plans from Mike owens, but I use the a generic 3-4 and 4-3 defense with the mike owens plans
Old 10-28-2010, 07:59 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone tried using these sliders in Coach mode? Thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #35
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2

Hey guys, do any of you experience the sliders not working as well anymore? Maybe ever since the patch?

If that is the case, than I have been working on a second preset of sliders, same thing just a good amount of tweaks... But I just need to know if the current ones are still working for you all or not..

PLEASE NOTE ME IF THE NEW SETS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST.

Last edited by $atisfaktion-; 11-03-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #36
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: $atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders.

Great sliders man, why have i only just found this set?!

been trying a few different sliders trying to get close realistic games, most i tried i could still shred the D with the pass.

these are the best sliders i have found by far, just finished playing a slugfest with the jags against broncos, in heavy rain with 13 wind. i scored on my first drive relatively easily, so was first thinking they were going to be rubbish. but no the game was great, i finished with about 3-12 3rd down conversions

final score 24-21.
To the bronco's. they hit a deep bomb for a td in the 4th taking the lead. then on my final drive with 50's left garrard over threw a wide open msw heartbreaking. but enjoyed the game so much!

much better than getting cheated on all-madden and shredding the cpu on anything easier.

well done indeed
Old 11-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 1

These are great sliders but I wont be using these only reason is because i only play 15 25acc I love a good fight and these are deffinetly that great job Sat I might try and tweek the sliders to get better stats with the quarterbacks and also Time of possession they usually go 3 and out so that will have to change if anybody has any ideas let me know thnx
Old 11-23-2010, 04:56 AM   #38
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

Hands down best sliders I've used on any of the Madden games.

At first I thought they were too easy, I always play as the Patriots and I played a game against the Jets both ranked 89. Kicked two field goals in the first half, Jets comeback with a LT touchdown 7-6, INT by Arrington for Pats return for a TD 13-7. Jets score in second half with Sanchez finding Holmes 14-13. Neither myself or CPU could get another touchdown until 3rd quarter but Nick Folk kicked a field goal late in the second to make it 17-13. 3rd quarter and Sanchez found Keller for a TD to make the score 24-13. Brady marches the Pats up the field and finds Rob Gronkowski in the endzone to make the score 24-20, Pats go for the 2PT conversion and get it 24-21. A few 3 and outs by the Jets and Brady throws a INT to Revis who takes it back for a TD 31-21. A 3 and out for the Pats and then the Jets and then Brady throws another INT for the Jets to finish the game 31-21. LT was player of the game with 135 rushing on 19 attempts and 1 TD. Sanchez threw 8/23 for 196 Yrds while Brady threw 15/35 for 225 Yrds.

Now that's a lot to read and isn't the normal way it's laid out but I had to tell you guys. This is the first time in a Madden game I felt it could go either way, like I said at the start I felt I was going to win and that it'd be too easy and another set of sliders I'd dismiss but wow! I mean seriously wow! You see NFL on Sunday or Monday and you want to go play the games on Madden but like this week Pats vs Colts. I played that game last week with someone else's slider settings and blew the Colts out 49-35 with the Pats, that's not realistic. Colts win the majority of the time or if Pats win it's by a field goal or maybe by one TD. These sliders ARE realistic and even the way that Revis picked Brady off and returned it for a TD looked like something you'd see on Sunday.

I can't give these sliders enough praise, for once I feel challenged yet I felt like the game could go either way. Amazing! Really amazing. Sir you have made Madden worth playing this year.

I can't think of any criticisms although, I used 10 min quarters 20 second run off and I used GameFlow and still it felt quite challenging but like I said before, as if the game could go either way just like a real NFL game.

One little question that's been bugging me, every time the defense false start either CPU or User, it doesn't get flagged. Anyone know why this is? I have false start to about 60, I noticed it's quite sensitive, put it up to 100 there's a false start on every play (for the offense).

Thank you! For the amount of money I paid for the game and the amount of sliders I've tried out, I was seriously giving up but now I love it.

Oh and I used the second Present of sliders, which for me, were perfect.

Last edited by BradyBunch88; 11-23-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #39
Rookie

Re: $atisfaktion's- Challenging & low scoring sliders.

What would happen if iPut the threshold to 0 cuzz thats what iPlay on??
Old 07-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #40
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

Quote:
Hands down best sliders I've used on any of the Madden games.

At first I thought they were too easy, I always play as the Patriots and I played a game against the Jets both ranked 89. Kicked two field goals in the first half, Jets comeback with a LT touchdown 7-6, INT by Arrington for Pats return for a TD 13-7. Jets score in second half with Sanchez finding Holmes 14-13. Neither myself or CPU could get another touchdown until 3rd quarter but Nick Folk kicked a field goal late in the second to make it 17-13. 3rd quarter and Sanchez found Keller for a TD to make the score 24-13. Brady marches the Pats up the field and finds Rob Gronkowski in the endzone to make the score 24-20, Pats go for the 2PT conversion and get it 24-21. A few 3 and outs by the Jets and Brady throws a INT to Revis who takes it back for a TD 31-21. A 3 and out for the Pats and then the Jets and then Brady throws another INT for the Jets to finish the game 31-21. LT was player of the game with 135 rushing on 19 attempts and 1 TD. Sanchez threw 8/23 for 196 Yrds while Brady threw 15/35 for 225 Yrds.

Now that's a lot to read and isn't the normal way it's laid out but I had to tell you guys. This is the first time in a Madden game I felt it could go either way, like I said at the start I felt I was going to win and that it'd be too easy and another set of sliders I'd dismiss but wow! I mean seriously wow! You see NFL on Sunday or Monday and you want to go play the games on Madden but like this week Pats vs Colts. I played that game last week with someone else's slider settings and blew the Colts out 49-35 with the Pats, that's not realistic. Colts win the majority of the time or if Pats win it's by a field goal or maybe by one TD. These sliders ARE realistic and even the way that Revis picked Brady off and returned it for a TD looked like something you'd see on Sunday.

I can't give these sliders enough praise, for once I feel challenged yet I felt like the game could go either way. Amazing! Really amazing. Sir you have made Madden worth playing this year.

I can't think of any criticisms although, I used 10 min quarters 20 second run off and I used GameFlow and still it felt quite challenging but like I said before, as if the game could go either way just like a real NFL game.

One little question that's been bugging me, every time the defense false start either CPU or User, it doesn't get flagged. Anyone know why this is? I have false start to about 60, I noticed it's quite sensitive, put it up to 100 there's a false start on every play (for the offense).

Thank you! For the amount of money I paid for the game and the amount of sliders I've tried out, I was seriously giving up but now I love it.

Oh and I used the second Present of sliders, which for me, were perfect.
Glad to hear all that praise man. I just got back into this game & I re-looked up these sliders. Gonna see if they still work right now. IF not than it's tweakin time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »