Home

NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Post Patch Custom Sliders V3.5 (Final)

This is a discussion on NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Post Patch Custom Sliders V3.5 (Final) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Post Patch Custom Sliders V3.5 (Final)

I will post my current set which I am using right now. It is not a new set I am releasing. I am just updating you guys on what I am using so we can compare the tweaks we have made.

I am loving the defensive battles and some high scoring games from time to time.

Will post later tonight.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #50
SKI-U-MAH

thumstyx's Arena

Looking forward to seeing what tweeks you are using.

I had two great games last night.
I lost both - which is awesome!
Last Game was MIN(HUM) 24 - SF (CPU)38

There is always some adjustment to game play style with a new slider set that will account for some lopsided scoring stats etc.

Bottom line - I really like this slider set - especially the DEF/OFF Line play and challenge of stopping the run / getting the pass rush going. I like seeing my D-Line engaged while the CPU RB hits the hole. No more excessive TFL I hope (Last slider set I used was a HUGE issue with my d-line stuffing the RB in the backfield and completely stopping the CPU run game forcing them to pass and put up ridiculous numbers to compensate - that is a recipe for a bad slider set)

Mike Vick, Second Season Vikings - almost pulled off the comeback last night but ended up making some poor throws that went for INTs. This will continue to be a problem until I re-learn the passing game and develop some patience.

I have to bring down the the CPU INT maybe the CPU PASS AWR for now until I get a better handle on the passing game. Once I get a better feel for the sliders I will bring it back up to provide a better challenge.

Great Slider set - Great challenge - looking forward to a very challenging Season 2 in my Offline Franchise.

Great Work.

Last edited by thumstyx; 11-11-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumstyx
Looking forward to seeing what tweeks you are using.

I had two great games last night.
I lost both - which is awesome!
Last Game was MIN(HUM) 24 - SF (CPU)38

There is always some adjustment to game play style with a new slider set that will account for some lopsided scoring stats etc.

Bottom line - I really like this slider set - especially the DEF/OFF Line play and challenge of stopping the run / getting the pass rush going. I like seeing my D-Line engaged while the CPU RB hits the hole. No more excessive TFL I hope (Last slider set I used was a HUGE issue with my d-line stuffing the RB in the backfield and completely stopping the CPU run game forcing them to pass and put up ridiculous numbers to compensate - that is a recipe for a bad slider set)

Mike Vick, Second Season Vikings - almost pulled off the comeback last night but ended up making some poor throws that went for INTs. This will continue to be a problem until I re-learn the passing game and develop some patience.

I have to bring down the the CPU INT maybe the CPU PASS AWR for now until I get a better handle on the passing game. Once I get a better feel for the sliders I will bring it back up to provide a better challenge.

Great Slider set - Great challenge - looking forward to a very challenging Season 2 in my Offline Franchise.

Great Work.

Thanx for the comments. Much appreciated

I agree with the TFL which has been a huge issue in the Madden series.

I hope to get a better balance from the cpu run game and make deep passing harder for humans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I will post my current set which I am using right now. It is not a new set I am releasing. I am just updating you guys on what I am using so we can compare the tweaks we have made.

I am loving the defensive battles and some high scoring games from time to time.

Will post later tonight.
really looking foward to your tweaks you have made u said u would post this a few days ago but u still havent lol please post them asap thanks
Old 11-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #53
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for those settings. They definitely are a great starting point in making for more realistic play. I have been playing Madden for 20 plus years now and would like to think that I am slightly above average skill level. I like playing Franchise Mode and don't really do online play. I love realism and hate when the CPU is stupidly dominating.

I am a die-hard Giants fan and will not play with any other team. I feel that my weaknesses are mostly on the defensive side, but I do also have difficulty running the ball at high settings.

Basically, for the past few days I have been tailoring your setting to fit my level of play.

The areas of most concern for me on both the human and CPU are: pass protection, rush blocking, pass rush and rush defense.

I am tweaking to make these a little more realistic to my style of play. I would not say these are my final tweaks, but they are pretty close.

So I thought I might post these to help others out too....

() = your settings
* = my settings

Game Flow (On)
Game Speed (Very Slow) *Very Fast
Game Clock (14 min)
Accelerated Clock (25 seconds run off)
Fatigue (53)
Speed Threshold (50) *0

Penalties:
Offside: 100
False Start: 80
Holding: 49
Facemask: 49
Defensive PI: 100
Offensive PI: 100
KR/PR Inter: 50
Clipping: 49
Int Grounding: 50
Roughing the passer: 50
Roughing the kicker: 50

Human Sliders (Custom)

QB Accuracy: (17) *60
Pass Blocking: (16) *17
WR Catching: (29) *30
RB Break Tackles: (8) *15
RB Run Blocking: (29) *35
RB Fumbles: (25) *30
Reaction Time: (40) *46
Interceptions: (0)
Pass Rush: (37) *46
Reaction Time: (0)
Break Blocks: (0)
Tackling: (62) *70

CPU Sliders (Custom)

QB Accuracy: (50)
Pass Blocking: (10) *25
WR Catching: (40) *30
Break Tackles: (49)
Run Blocking: (33) *35
Fumbles: (50)
Pass Recognition: (76) *70
Interceptions: (35) *0
Pass Rush: (46)
Run Recognition: (17) *25
Break Blocks: (15)
Tackling: (50) *60

Special Teams (Custom)

FG Length: (36) *42
FG Accuracy: (50)
Punt Length: (36) *42
Punt Accuracy: (50)
Kickoffs: (12) *14

Auto Subs (Custom)

QB Out 45
QB In 50
RB Out 80
RB In 83
WR Sub Out 77
WR Sub In 82
FB/TE Sub Out 71
FB/TE Sub In 76
OL Sub Out 22
OL Sub In 27

DT Sub Out 79
DT Sub In 84
DE Sub Out 79
DE Sub In 84
LB Sub Out 65
LB Sub In 70
CB Sub Out 55
CB Sub In 60
S Sub Out 47
S Sub In 52

I played with these settings in a NFC Championship Game between the NY Giants (human) and the Minnesota Vikings (CPU). In all the game was a really evenly matched game, but in the middle of the 3rd quarter I took the lead and then closed out the game. With a final score of NYG 44 MIN 26.

It started out with MIN getting the kick off and scoring. Then I went 3 and out. My defense stopped them and I believe drove down and scored to end the 1st quarter MIN 7 NYG 7. Both of our defenses didnt allow any points until MIN scored and went on a little romp in the 2nd quarter and I believe at halftime the score was MIN 20 NYG 7. I received the 2nd half kick off and not sure if on that drive or soon after scored a touch down to bring the score to MIN 20 NYG 14. Then toward the end of the 3rd quarter Favre threw and pick 6 and the end of third the score was MIN 20 NYG 21. Then it went down hill for MIN as Favre kept throwing interceptions and I think I got another pick 6 and sacked him for a fumble. Basically the score ended NYG 44 and MIN 26. I liked the fact that they several times made me go 3 and out and I stopped there drives. I think I am going to tweak up the CPU offensive blocking a little, but in all the game was definitely an even matched.

Stats:

QB
E. Manning - rate 84.7%, 10/25 136 yds 2 TD 0 INT comp% 40
B. Favre - rate 54.6%, 12/26 175 yds 2 TD 4 INT comp% 46

HB
A. Bradshaw - 12 ATT 115 yds 1 TD 1 FUMB 1 BTK
A. Peterson - 22 ATT 170 yds 1 TD 1 FUMB 4 BTK

Did not record DEF, but you can see it was a really good game....

Will update soon.... any suggestions?

Last edited by Meatball0311; 11-13-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball0311
Thanks for those settings. They definitely are a great starting point in making for more realistic play. I have been playing Madden for 20 plus years now and would like to think that I am slightly above average skill level. I like playing Franchise Mode and don't really do online play. I love realism and hate when the CPU is stupidly dominating.

I am a die-hard Giants fan and will not play with any other team. I feel that my weaknesses are mostly on the defensive side, but I do also have difficulty running the ball at high settings.

Basically, for the past few days I have been tailoring your setting to fit my level of play.

The areas of most concern for me on both the human and CPU are: pass protection, rush blocking, pass rush and rush defense.

I am tweaking to make these a little more realistic to my style of play. I would not say these are my final tweaks, but they are pretty close.

So I thought I might post these to help others out too....

() = your settings
* = my settings

Game Flow (On)
Game Speed (Very Slow) *Very Fast
Game Clock (14 min)
Accelerated Clock (25 seconds run off)
Fatigue (53)
Speed Threshold (50) *0

Penalties:
Offside: 100
False Start: 80
Holding: 49
Facemask: 49
Defensive PI: 100
Offensive PI: 100
KR/PR Inter: 50
Clipping: 49
Int Grounding: 50
Roughing the passer: 50
Roughing the kicker: 50

Human Sliders (Custom)

QB Accuracy: (17) *60
Pass Blocking: (16) *17
WR Catching: (29) *30
RB Break Tackles: (8) *15
RB Run Blocking: (29) *35
RB Fumbles: (25) *30
Reaction Time: (40) *46
Interceptions: (0)
Pass Rush: (37) *46
Reaction Time: (0)
Break Blocks: (0)
Tackling: (62) *70

CPU Sliders (Custom)

QB Accuracy: (50)
Pass Blocking: (10) *25
WR Catching: (40) *30
Break Tackles: (49)
Run Blocking: (33) *35
Fumbles: (50)
Pass Recognition: (76) *70
Interceptions: (35) *0
Pass Rush: (46)
Run Recognition: (17) *25
Break Blocks: (15)
Tackling: (50) *60

Special Teams (Custom)

FG Length: (36) *42
FG Accuracy: (50)
Punt Length: (36) *42
Punt Accuracy: (50)
Kickoffs: (12) *14

Auto Subs (Custom)

QB Out 45
QB In 50
RB Out 80
RB In 83
WR Sub Out 77
WR Sub In 82
FB/TE Sub Out 71
FB/TE Sub In 76
OL Sub Out 22
OL Sub In 27

DT Sub Out 79
DT Sub In 84
DE Sub Out 79
DE Sub In 84
LB Sub Out 65
LB Sub In 70
CB Sub Out 55
CB Sub In 60
S Sub Out 47
S Sub In 52

I played with these settings in a NFC Championship Game between the NY Giants (human) and the Minnesota Vikings (CPU). In all the game was a really evenly matched game, but in the middle of the 3rd quarter I took the lead and then closed out the game. With a final score of NYG 44 MIN 26.

It started out with MIN getting the kick off and scoring. Then I went 3 and out. My defense stopped them and I believe drove down and scored to end the 1st quarter MIN 7 NYG 7. Both of our defenses didnt allow any points until MIN scored and went on a little romp in the 2nd quarter and I believe at halftime the score was MIN 20 NYG 7. I received the 2nd half kick off and not sure if on that drive or soon after scored a touch down to bring the score to MIN 20 NYG 14. Then toward the end of the 3rd quarter Favre threw and pick 6 and the end of third the score was MIN 20 NYG 21. Then it went down hill for MIN as Favre kept throwing interceptions and I think I got another pick 6 and sacked him for a fumble. Basically the score ended NYG 44 and MIN 26. I liked the fact that they several times made me go 3 and out and I stopped there drives. I think I am going to tweak up the CPU offensive blocking a little, but in all the game was definitely an even matched.

Stats:

QB
E. Manning - rate 84.7%, 10/25 136 yds 2 TD 0 INT comp% 40
B. Favre - rate 54.6%, 12/26 175 yds 2 TD 4 INT comp% 46

HB
A. Bradshaw - 12 ATT 115 yds 1 TD 1 FUMB 1 BTK
A. Peterson - 22 ATT 170 yds 1 TD 1 FUMB 4 BTK

Did not record DEF, but you can see it was a really good game....

Will update soon.... any suggestions?

Good job, I think you would be better served starting your own thread with these sliders so you can share it with the community and they can give you feedback on what they think.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #55
Banned

Of fellas, I have update the first page with my changes. The changes are the second number after the original set I released for V3

Hope you like and hit me up with your thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #56
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds good.. will start new thread. Once again thanks for the start.. you helped out my gaming experience tremendously!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »