Home

How do you all do it?

This is a discussion on How do you all do it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you all do it?

I have been playing recently with some sliders I made myself, which always ended up being too easy... I put up incredible numbers and was looking for more of a challenge, so I've been lurking around here looking at different sliders people have posted, so I've been trying them out and it just leaves me wondering how any of you can play with the sliders you make.

Most have qb accuracy between 10 and 15, at 20 I was completing about 50% on average, but at 10 I can't even throw the ball within 5 yards of a receiver.

Not only that but because all the sliders posted jack up the cpu defense and usually have rushing and pass blocking around 30 or less I can never manage more than about 2 yards per carry because nobody can hold a block and my RBs rarely break any tackles.

I apologize if the post comes off as whiny, but I've spent a long time playing every different madden, and would usually consider myself a better than average player at the least. My defense is still pretty solid no matter how I adjust the sliders, but how do you guys manage run a successful offense? Its been very frustrating, in every game I either roll over the opponent or get completely shut out.

edit:
This is what I've been trying out and getting rolled on with, any suggestions on how to help me out while still keeping the game competetive?

passing
QB acc 20 35
PBLK 63 87
CAT 52 65

rushing
BTK 70 81
RBK 39 89
FMB 43 49

pass d
RT 34 85
INT 35 95
PRush 42 90

Rush D
Rtime 33 80
BSH 32 92
Tack 85 95

Last edited by bdubbs; 10-20-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »