Home

I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage

This is a discussion on I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Tre
hey i tried these sliders out on Madden 10 and i (Steelers) ended up getting my *** handed to by the Lions.

i quit half way through the second quarter. Ben threw 5 picks (3 to the same player), Parker lost a fumble which was returned for six, and Reed missed a chip shot field goal that barely reached the goal line. Culpepper was running all over my defense but other than that, i wasn't having that much trouble on defense.

it was 20-0 Lions about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter. i'm hoping my second game won't be as bad haha.
Well tha sliders are for 11 really
Old 11-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #18
Rookie

Spider Tre's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage

haha i thought so. but i don't have 11 so i thought i could try this out and see if it would work for 10. i guess it don't
Old 11-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Tre
haha i thought so. but i don't have 11 so i thought i could try this out and see if it would work for 10. i guess it don't
Big update patch for 11 to make these work
Old 12-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #20
Rookie

Have any body plaYed these sliders yet post stats
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

I cant understand half the things madden beast is trying to write..wow grammar is very helpful.

Im going to test these when I get home...Thought I found my sweet spot but always look for something new. Anyone else care to explain a good method to using lineblocking? I like to use everything available to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #22
Rookie

russwg1970's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, I thought he was Jar Jar Binks at first, but then again, in typical American fasion, we assume everyone to be from the US. However, in reality that just isn't the case - so with that in mind I usually cut people some slack.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFX007
I cant understand half the things madden beast is trying to write..wow grammar is very helpful.

Im going to test these when I get home...Thought I found my sweet spot but always look for something new. Anyone else care to explain a good method to using lineblocking? I like to use everything available to me.
My bad bro I'm so country and I rush kuz I be at work and skool playing my game.... I'm a tester and don't post to be playing madden on tha job so sorry I be rushing
Old 12-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwg1970
Yeah, I thought he was Jar Jar Binks at first, but then again, in typical American fasion, we assume everyone to be from the US. However, in reality that just isn't the case - so with that in mind I usually cut people some slack.
Thanks bro I'm American I juz be rushing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »