Home

Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

This is a discussion on Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

Stats from my other friends game.

Philly 28 (my friend)
T.B 31 (CPU)

Philly- Passing
M.Vick 8-10 150yds 80% 2TDs 0int(knocked out of the game in the 2nd)
K.Kolb 11-21 235yds 52% 2TDs 1int(Pick 6)

T.B- Passing
J.Freeman 14-21 215yds 3TDs 0ints

Philly- Rushing
L.McCoy 23car 125yds 5.4avg
J.Harrison 8car 21yds 2.6avg

T.B- Rushing
C.Chilies 13car 79yds 6.0avg(rookie speedster)
L.Blount 10car 73yds 7.3avg
J.Freeman 2car -4yds
C.Williams 1car 1yd

Philly- Receiving
J.Macklin 9rec 145yds 1TD
J.Yancey 3rec 112yds 1TD(2nd year player)
D.Jackson 3rec 100yds 1TD
T.Creecy 3 rec 22yds 1TD(rookie)
J.Harrison 1rec 6yds

T.B- Receiving
K.Winslow 5rec 77yds
S.Stroughter 4rec 66yds 1TD
M.Williams 2rec 56yds 2TDs
A.Benn 2 rec 14yds
E.Graham 1 rec 2yds

Philly-Defense
2 sacks

T.B-Defense
1 sack and 1int(pick 6)

This was a great game. My friend was sick when Vick got knocked out.. He was up 14-0 when Vick got hurt. He probably would have won if he was still in. He so use of the mobility from Vick and it took him a little bit to adjust to Kolb. But he liked the challenge too.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-10-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

I still have 1 more friends who need to play his game.. Hopefully he plays today so I can post the stats.. I don't think I'm gonna make any changes.. Everything looks realistic and very challenging.. I tried the USER blocking at 5 and breaktackles at 45 and had 112yds rushing in the 2nd with Bradshaw. So I went back to USER at 0 runblocking and 50 breaktackles.. If I drop anything it might be the CPUs tackling.. I might drop it to 50-55.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Here some stats from another friends game..

Dall- 35 (My Friend)
Balt- 45 (CPU)

Dall-Passing
T.Romo 16-34 312yds 47% 3TDs 4Ints

Balt-Passing
J.Flacco 12-26 214 yds 46% 2TDs 1int(pick 6)

Dall-Rushing
F.Jones 13car 57yds 4.3yds 1TD
M.Barber 11car 28yds 2.5

Balt-Rushing
R.Rice 15car 67yds 4.4avg 1TD
W.MaGahee 11car 120yds 10.9avg 2TDs(62yd TD run)
J.Flacco 3car 4yds 1.3avg
L.McClain 1car 1yd

Dall-Receiving
D.Bryant 7rec 133yds
M.Austin 4rec 100yds 2TDs
R.Williams 2rec 28yds 1TD
F.Jones 1rec 12yds
K.Ogletree 1rec 28yds
M.Bennett 1rec 11yds

Balt-Receiving
A.Boldin 4rec 34yds 1TD
A.Bohanna 4rec 134yds 1TD(2nd year beast)
T.Houshmandzadeh 1rec 26yds
L.McClain 1rec 13yds
E.Dickson 1rec 5yds
R.Rice 1rec 2yds

Dallas-Defense
3sacks 1int(pick 6) 2 Forced Fumbles

Balt-Defense
2sacks 4Ints 4 Forced Fumbles(This game was played in the rain)

This was a pretty high scoring game but it happens.. Stats was pretty good.. This friend of mine right here is a pick machine and always throws 3 or 4 a game and thats why he lost.. But he still ends up with good yards passing.. The CPUs pass rush at 100 hasn't bothered any of us so far..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

these are amazing...was getting blown out 38-0 at halftime by the ravens(i'm the redskins) this is in quick play not franchise(does that make a difference) anyway I love that, the score was a bit high but it was realistic, i kept it tied at 0-0 for most of the first quarter, i couldnt get my pass game going though, grossman was so inaccurate and i was under immense pressure and i just collapsed...so that's my only real problem.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:49 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneousMold
these are amazing...was getting blown out 38-0 at halftime by the ravens(i'm the redskins) this is in quick play not franchise(does that make a difference) anyway I love that, the score was a bit high but it was realistic, i kept it tied at 0-0 for most of the first quarter, i couldnt get my pass game going though, grossman was so inaccurate and i was under immense pressure and i just collapsed...so that's my only real problem.
Yea just start at 50 for the CPU pass rush until u can work your way up to 100.. You gotta get use to the intense pressure and get your blocking schemes and reads together before you go all out with the 100 pass rush for the CPU. Franchise and quick play doesn't make a difference. Where do you have the USER accuracy at 15 or 10? You have to be real good at directional passing when you have the accuracy this low. I have it at 10 to have a challenge for myself because I was still able to pass to easy with it at 15. 10 seems to be the right spot for me and my friends to play on but you have to work your way to that. 15 is still hard if you haven't mastered the pass game yet.

You have to really mix up your defense playcalling and be real good as a USER in tackling and USER ints.. Some people like to have a house rule where you don't USER pick but with these sliders you better USER pick or you will get lid up by the CPU. Haha! Gotta take what you can get. Glad you like them though.

Just slide them around until you get a comfortable balance for yourself then work your way up. Thats how I did it.. Baltimore is pretty rough. I got a game coming up with them soon in my Franchise. These sliders really focus on your USER skills.. Passing and defense.. It will help you get better in all areas.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yea just start at 50 for the CPU pass rush until u can work your way up to 100.. You gotta get use to the intense pressure and get your blocking schemes and reads together before you go all out with the 100 pass rush for the CPU. Franchise and quick play doesn't make a difference. Where do you have the USER accuracy at 15 or 10? You have to be real good at directional passing when you have the accuracy this low. I have it at 10 to have a challenge for myself because I was still able to pass to easy with it at 15. 10 seems to be the right spot for me and my friends to play on but you have to work your way to that. 15 is still hard if you haven't mastered the pass game yet.

You have to really mix up your defense playcalling and be real good as a USER in tackling and USER ints.. Some people like to have a house rule where you don't USER pick but with these sliders you better USER pick or you will get lid up by the CPU. Haha! Gotta take what you can get. Glad you like them though.

Just slide them around until you get a comfortable balance for yourself then work your way up. Thats how I did it.. Baltimore is pretty rough. I got a game coming up with them soon in my Franchise. These sliders really focus on your USER skills.. Passing and defense.. It will help you get better in all areas.

awesome! btw who do you do a franchise with and what are your house rules?? thx!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneousMold
awesome! btw who do you do a franchise with and what are your house rules?? thx!
I run my franchise with the Giants. I don't have any house rules as long as you aren't doing anything thats cheating against the CPU you can do it. The way I have my sliders you need USER picks and Kickoff returns. Having the CPUs Rush reaction on 100 helps cut down on the kick and punt returns. It will still happen sometimes but its not easy anymore. A couple of my friends didn't even run back any Kickreturns in our last franchise. Have you played anymore games with these?

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-18-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Coaching Scheme Sliders- All CPU used teams Defensive aggression should be at 40 for the most aggressive teams and 30 for the non agressive teams.. This cuts down on the all out blitz CPU does alot and it makes it alot more difficult to throw over the middle because you have to read coverages now...

So your saying make changes to all teams Schemes this prior to start of the franchise ? For exmple In my previous Car chise I hire Ron Rivera his scheme is way different that J.Fox was , His aggression higher than 40. So lower this is going to change how they blitz, Will try it today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »