Home

NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Title Update #5 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Title Update #5 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NYGiants4Natic Madden 11 Title Update #5 Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboo102
Oh, really? I didn't know that, thank you. Anyway these sliders are working great for me, I just lost a game to the Titans 24-17 as the Colts, I don't have stats for you but the game was good, I threw a Hail Mary pass as the game ended to a wide open receiver in the endzone and Manning overthrew him, one of the most frustrating things that's ever happened to me in a video game.

There is one issue I have though, I just realized after playing a game where I had a 9 minute drive, and the longest the CPU had was a 4 minute drive, and I've noticed that in almost every game I play I dominate the time of possession, is there anyway to fix that and make it so the CPU can sustain a long drive?
What I can suggest is to lower the pass defense and lower your pass rush a bit as well. See how that works
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey these sliders or perfect i don't user intercept so what would be a good slider setting I could use?
Old 12-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

good job with these sliders man...I rate this 5 / 5 stars.

I recommend these sliders to any Madden Veteran, you have to know your football for these sliders, You have to actually think of the right defensive play just like a real coach in order to stop the cpu for gaining mass yards. Your gonna have to make tons of adjustments based of the formation off there offense if you want. If you don't know your plays the cpu will walk right over you, you gotta know when to use the right plays at the right time.

The run game, your run game will absolutely suck if you just use the regular game flow. Your gonna have to adjust your run plays base off the CPU's defensive alignment in order to gain yards. You actually have to think and make a lot of audibles to have a good run game, And it's quite possible.

These sliders aint a walk in the park, I like these sliders because it does give me a challenge, and the plays you choose do matter a lot. I recommend to not use game flow and to just choose your own plays for these.

however, the pass game isn't really a challenge but could be a bit frustrating from easy drops, but none of the sliders I came across actually made the pass game a challenge, that's just part of the game that were gonna have to deal with.

also, these are great just for casual gaming too, I get pretty decent results, you just gotta put more effort into your run game, and the cpu will be more of a challenge if you use game flow the whole game, just use your audibles through out the game and you'll be all set.

great sliders man.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I agree.. These are the only all-madden level type sliders on here besides mine.. Good job Giant4natic... These are truly for the madden veterans on here and I been one since the game 1st came out and I can't play madden unless its top notch competition from the CPU.. I can't see how anyone is having fun with the other sliders out there that are all-pro level sliders.. I guess those are for the rookies..
Old 12-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I agree.. These are the only all-madden level type sliders on here besides mine.. Good job Giant4natic... These are truly for the madden veterans on here and I been one since the game 1st came out and I can't play madden unless its top notch competition from the CPU.. I can't see how anyone is having fun with the other sliders out there that are all-pro level sliders.. I guess those are for the rookies..
Boo on you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by llov82974
Hey these sliders or perfect i don't user intercept so what would be a good slider setting I could use?

Might want to try it at 10
Old 12-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo
good job with these sliders man...I rate this 5 / 5 stars.

I recommend these sliders to any Madden Veteran, you have to know your football for these sliders, You have to actually think of the right defensive play just like a real coach in order to stop the cpu for gaining mass yards. Your gonna have to make tons of adjustments based of the formation off there offense if you want. If you don't know your plays the cpu will walk right over you, you gotta know when to use the right plays at the right time.

The run game, your run game will absolutely suck if you just use the regular game flow. Your gonna have to adjust your run plays base off the CPU's defensive alignment in order to gain yards. You actually have to think and make a lot of audibles to have a good run game, And it's quite possible.

These sliders aint a walk in the park, I like these sliders because it does give me a challenge, and the plays you choose do matter a lot. I recommend to not use game flow and to just choose your own plays for these.

however, the pass game isn't really a challenge but could be a bit frustrating from easy drops, but none of the sliders I came across actually made the pass game a challenge, that's just part of the game that were gonna have to deal with.

also, these are great just for casual gaming too, I get pretty decent results, you just gotta put more effort into your run game, and the cpu will be more of a challenge if you use game flow the whole game, just use your audibles through out the game and you'll be all set.

great sliders man.

If the pass game is to easy then lowering the qb accuracy and raising the pass blocking is something you can look into

If you want to keep accuracy where is at then lower the pass blocking a bit or raise the cpu pass rush. Making your time in pocket shorter will make passing harder.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #48
Rookie

MaddiesDaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Might want to try it at 10
fyi...I got a pick 6 with the slider at 0....and I do not user intercept...not yet anyway.

Still working my skills as a player....when I try to user intercept I often miss and then push my d-back or whatever out of the play resulting in a big gain or score for the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »