Home

Madden 2010 Special team sliders...

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 Special team sliders... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 2010 Special team sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
How is having every single FG an automatic 3pts enjoyable? Thats just sloppy on EA's part. Its a combination of the player's rating not having any value and sliders not working.

I guess I'll see if Supersim works at all for FG kicking.

Don't you think the game would be more fun if there was a little pressure on a 45 yard game winning kick, instead of an automatic 3 pts.
Haven't I said it's a video game and doesn't simulate real football? By the way, every single 3-points is not always made. FG power at 17 requires a kicker with very good power along with your accuracy skills--and that is the best you are going to get from this game.

Do I want Madden to be better? Of course I do. Not only do I want to see better game play and franchise mode, but I want the damn freezing fixed!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Haven't I said it's a video game and doesn't simulate real football? By the way, every single 3-points is not always made. FG power at 17 requires a kicker with very good power along with your accuracy skills--and that is the best you are going to get from this game.

Do I want Madden to be better? Of course I do. Not only do I want to see better game play and franchise mode, but I want the damn freezing fixed!
Yes you said its a video game, but its incredibly easy. In NCAA 2011, if you lower the accuracy slider, fg's are hard to make and you need a decent kicker, that doesn't seem to be the case in MAdden. Oh well, I can live with it.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Are the sliders for CPU only? FG kicking seems way too easy for the human. Any suggestions to make FG harder?
Try this for a challenge. When the team lines up for the FG, the meter arrow is facing towards the goal post, but not always up the middle. Do not change the direction of the arrow. Adjust the height if u need too, but not the facing of it. Then try and kick the FG by stopping the meter at the correct spot that would compensate for the arrow being off. Don't forget the wind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Try this for a challenge. When the team lines up for the FG, the meter arrow is facing towards the goal post, but not always up the middle. Do not change the direction of the arrow. Adjust the height if u need too, but not the facing of it. Then try and kick the FG by stopping the meter at the correct spot that would compensate for the arrow being off. Don't forget the wind.
That's a good idea!

I'm also going to try simulating human field goals, and see if I can get some realistic stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »