Home

ALL Madden slider question

This is a discussion on ALL Madden slider question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
ALL Madden slider question

I posted this in another thread, but wondered if anyon had the answer.

In Madden 2010, if you play default All-Madden, the Human Global sliders are set up at 15. And the AI individual sliders are all 50.

What are the human individual sliders set at on this level? Did the developer ever say? Each group of 3 sliders flows up to 1 of 4 global Human sliders if you switch to Custom difficulty. So for the group "Passing" you have:

QB Accuracy
Pass Blocking
WR catch

If I put each of these sliders at 25, my Golbal Passing slider would be 15....The same as All-Madden.

The All-Madden game doesn't feel like its running at 25 for all the indivual human sliders and 50 for all the AI sliders.

Hope this makes sense. Can anyone give me the Custom equivalent of ALL-Madden sliders. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: ALL Madden slider question

I posted this on another thread where you was asking this question.. I don't know if you seen my response so I will post what I said here..

I got an all-madden game play when I did it like your saying.. I didn't understand what you was talking bout.. All you gotta do is check out the kicking meter.. When its on 15s(25s) the kicking meter goes fast just like if you put it on defualt all-madden.. Game play is the same like it is on all madden.. Now drop it to 14s(30s) and watch how slow the kicking meter goes.. It goes the same speed as it does on all-pro.. The reason for the kicking meter going slow is to make it easier for you to kick just like the make it easy on the game play against CPU.. Thats why the kicking meter is fast on all-madden 15s(25s) is to make the kicking a little harder on top of giving you a challenging game play against CPU...

On a side not.. If you move the USER total category from 75 to 76-77 it will still have the custom slider set at 15 but it will still drop the CPUs AI to an all-pro game play and have the kicking meter go slow.. I had one of my friends playing with the sliders set at this at one time because he was just getting back into madden and I noticed that.. Default all-madden is 75 not 76-77.. Keep that in mind..
Old 01-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I posted this on another thread where you was asking this question.. I don't know if you seen my response so I will post what I said here..

I got an all-madden game play when I did it like your saying.. I didn't understand what you was talking bout.. All you gotta do is check out the kicking meter.. When its on 15s(25s) the kicking meter goes fast just like if you put it on defualt all-madden.. Game play is the same like it is on all madden.. Now drop it to 14s(30s) and watch how slow the kicking meter goes.. It goes the same speed as it does on all-pro.. The reason for the kicking meter going slow is to make it easier for you to kick just like the make it easy on the game play against CPU.. Thats why the kicking meter is fast on all-madden 15s(25s) is to make the kicking a little harder on top of giving you a challenging game play against CPU...

On a side not.. If you move the USER total category from 75 to 76-77 it will still have the custom slider set at 15 but it will still drop the CPUs AI to an all-pro game play and have the kicking meter go slow.. I had one of my friends playing with the sliders set at this at one time because he was just getting back into madden and I noticed that.. Default all-madden is 75 not 76-77.. Keep that in mind..
Thanks for the response. I did some more testing yesterday and you are right.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks for the response. I did some more testing yesterday and you are right.
Glad I can help.. Now you gotta start putting your sliders together.. I can't wait to see what you come up with.. I wanna see more all-madden level type sliders posted on here...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »