Home

FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yea I don't audible into another play but I do hot routes.. Yea I'm gonna put the pass rush at 60 and see how that goes.. My USER pass block is on 0 and it still works fine at that.. Thats where you had it at 1st right? I think 60 might be the last stop for me.. I don't want them living in my back field when I hike the ball.. Haha! But I don't want more pressure in my face so I can make quicker decisions.. I don't get sacked that much myself nor do I throw alot of picks.. So I'm gonna see how that goes..

I pretty much like everything else how I have it.. I'm testing my run D with blockshedding-15, reaction-0, and Tackling-45 which brought my custom slider up to 16 now.. I'm gonna test that out for a few games because CPU still has a hardtime running on me with the blockshedding at 30 and tackling 45.. I'm all in the backfield on alot of plays.. They will occassional hit a home run on me but not much.. There average usually stinks.. I react pretty good to the run from my LB and Safety position plus my other players get off the block and make plays too.. So I'm gonna test that out too..
Its kind of weird now that I have moved the Gameplay from Custom to All Madden. It plays relatively the same, but it is different. Hard to explain, but Defense at all 25's for the human, the AI isn't abroken tackle machine like I thought it would be. I think this may be easier for me to adjust sliders this way, having 1 side locked. Now I just have to get the AI passing down and I'll be set.

Try these if you get a chance and let me know your stats from a game with 2 fairly equal teams. Remember Choose ALL-Madden for the human instead of custom.

PENALTIES(Not real important except for false start, holding, facemask, Clippiong):
Offside 80
False Start 70
Holding 58
Facemask 54
Def PI 50
Off PI 50
KR/PR Int 50
Clipping 53
Int Grounding 60
Rough Passer 50
Rough Kicker 50

PLAYER SKILL - All MADDEN
Passing:15

Rushing: 15

Pass Defense:15

Rush Defense:15

CPU SKILL
Passing:
QB Accuracy 25
Pass Blocking 25
WR Catching 25

Rushing:
Broken Tackles 50
Run Blocking 40
Fumbles 45

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time 60
Interceptions 55
Pass Rushing 60

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time 60
Block Shedding 50
Tackling 45

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power 38
FG Accuracy 48
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 50
Kickoff Power 55

Last edited by fistofrage; 01-06-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Its kind of weird now that I have moved the Gameplay from Custom to All Madden. It plays relatively the same, but it is different. Hard to explain, but Defense at all 25's for the human, the AI isn't abroken tackle machine like I thought it would be. I think this may be easier for me to adjust sliders this way, having 1 side locked. Now I just have to get the AI passing down and I'll be set.

Try these if you get a chance and let me know your stats from a game with 2 fairly equal teams. Remember Choose ALL-Madden for the human instead of custom.

PENALTIES(Not real important except for false start, holding, facemask, Clippiong):
Offside 80
False Start 70
Holding 58
Facemask 54
Def PI 50
Off PI 50
KR/PR Int 50
Clipping 53
Int Grounding 60
Rough Passer 50
Rough Kicker 50

PLAYER SKILL - All MADDEN
Passing:15

Rushing: 15

Pass Defense:15

Rush Defense:15

CPU SKILL
Passing:
QB Accuracy 25
Pass Blocking 25
WR Catching 25

Rushing:
Broken Tackles 50
Run Blocking 40
Fumbles 45

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time 60
Interceptions 55
Pass Rushing 60

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time 60
Block Shedding 50
Tackling 45

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power 38
FG Accuracy 48
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 50
Kickoff Power 55
Yea the really fixed the tackling with the new patch.. Thats why I'm doing all these Run D adjustments.. Where I have it now CPU would have been running all over the place on me with the old patch. haha! Okay I'll check it out when I get home later..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-06-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay I'll check it out when I get home later..
Thanks, just wanted to get your impressions and see if you see anything that sticks out as too easy or quirky.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

I dumbed down the sliders a little more. Still a work in progress, but was getting some good games last night. McFadden is ridiculouis though. You can make sliders so you won't go off with him, but it kills everything else.

I had some really good games last night.

Cleveland(CPU) 26 @ Detroit(Me) 14
Oakland (Me) 45 @ Cleveland 21
Steelers(Me) 16 @ Jets 17

McFadden went for 220, but Best and Mendenhall were shutr down with 63 and 48 yards respectively.

Looking forward to playing some more tonight. Finally getting some sacks. Have to Crash in the D line on passing downs. You can get burned though especially if they run draw plays.

Also noticed that the most important slider is the AI Awareness slider and its touchy. No other sliders matter if you have this too high or too low.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Updated, these are supplying me with a good challenge. My only issue now is that fly routes in the last 2 minutes of a game seem to be money. Not really sure how to avois that. Everything else seems pretty good. If you want more of an AI rush game, just up the AI block. They will shred you if you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 10:43 AM   #22
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Hey Fist, are the sliders in the first post the most up to date that you are using? I haven't played Madden in a couple of weeks, looking to get back into it and am going to test out a couple of sets, along with my own and see what comes out in the wash ... similar to what I did with NCAA 11 and my Hybrid Set.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 01-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Just updated, these are pretty decent, you may want to adjust the AI awareness up if they are topo easy, but the AI moves the ball pretty well on me and the players feel like they are playing to their ratings.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Was playing around last night and may have discovered something. I put the AI break tackle up to 80 just to see what would happen. They actually returned a KO for a TD, but the AI RB wasn't shredding a ton of tackles on offense. I had some pretty good stats. So anyway, I am testing thsi now, I will put up some preliminary sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »