Home

FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

Been using these sliders for a couple of games now. I'm not an elite player by any means but I enjoy the challenge of these sliders and I'm trying to bump my game to All Madden level. Anyway, played as Eagles at the Browns last night and I couldnt stop Hillis for the life of me. I think he had close to 180 rushing yards. Their O line were just dominating my D line...especially late in the game. Any suggestion on toning down the CPU run game a little?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I see you changed your USER pass defense set.. It runs smooth with that setting don't it or you haven't played that many games with it like that yet? I'm definitely content with mine like that.. You know you only got a total of 74(30-34-10) so you can add 1 more point to something. I'm getting great pass defense stats with it like that(30-35-10). How has you games been going?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I see you changed your USER pass defense set.. It runs smooth with that setting don't it or you haven't played that many games with it like that yet? I'm definitely content with mine like that.. You know you only got a total of 74(30-34-10) so you can add 1 more point to something. I'm getting great pass defense stats with it like that(30-35-10). How has you games been going?
Int's are still very rare but the overall game is playing well. Haven't had much chance to play too many games lately with work and the weather.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Int's are still very rare but the overall game is playing well. Haven't had much chance to play too many games lately with work and the weather.
Your going to get INTs. A friend of mine just had a game where he had 3picks and returned 2 of them and my other friend just had a game with 2 picks. Make sure you add another point to the INTs so you can have it at 35.. Its a good set. You'll see. My pass Defense has been playing solid and been getting a great pass rush with alot of bat downs from my DBs.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Funny, I've got your original settings for pass D and it works great...I get some games with multi picks and some with none. I have QB acc 30 and WR catch 15 so maybe that's why.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Funny, I've got your original settings for pass D and it works great...I get some games with multi picks and some with none. I have QB acc 30 and WR catch 15 so maybe that's why.
Yeah, thats why, I think I would thrash the AI at those settiings. Also, it seems you need QBA at 50 for them to be a threat to scramble.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yeah, thats why, I think I would thrash the AI at those settiings. Also, it seems you need QBA at 50 for them to be a threat to scramble.
Alex Smith and Mark Sanchez each scrambled on my last night...at least 2x each.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #72
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Alex Smith and Mark Sanchez each scrambled on my last night...at least 2x each.
i have cpu qb acc set at 40 and they have been running about 3-5 times/game. joe flacco ,of all people, ran 7 times for 34 yds. if coverage is good they will takeoff

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »