Home

SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

This is a discussion on SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If your controlling all your teams in Franchise you can do it.. I control all the teams. CPU is too dumb to run there own Franchise. I make sure all teams get there needs..
i'm not controlling all 32 so i guess i'd have to start over
Old 01-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2010
I dont get it.Whats the difference from play now to franchise.My stats and game were good now in franchise mode its pathetic...What I am seeing already is no run game for the cpu and as far as my run game goes no matter what I call,where I run there are four guys waiting to tackle me instantly if they all dont end up in the backfield,which is what happens most the time.(Using AP by the way).Just does not make sense to me.

You can't get discouraged after one game... Play a few before you make that conclusion. Then make the necessary adjustment to the sliders that best fits you like dropping the CPUs block sheddin and moving up the CPUs runblocking so you can get it to where you want it. But play a few games before you make that decision.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames
i'm not controlling all 32 so i guess i'd have to start over
Yea but its alot of work come draft and signing free agent time. Wouldn't advise it to everybody. haha!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #20
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yea but its alot of work come draft and signing free agent time. Wouldn't advise it to everybody. haha!
could take da easy way out by putting draft and free agent signins set at CPU instead of user
Old 01-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames
could take da easy way out by putting draft and free agent signins set at CPU instead of user
Yea thats true but for some reason they don't be signing some of there main players back so I have to make sure it happens but I might see what happens next time I start my franchise over after the superbowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

yea i get really good games with just using default madden sliders and cpu sliders on Play now mode. But when I play a franchise game it's a different story.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo
yea i get really good games with just using default madden sliders and cpu sliders on Play now mode. But when I play a franchise game it's a different story.

What happens when you play on franchise? Is it harder or easier?
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Games are playing really well.Best sliders I have found for my skill.Just 2 problems I am seeing.CPU passing:My second game against Chad Henne he was 84% for 300 yds.Even though it was against Buffalo Chad is not a 84% passer.The problem I see is I am not getting any pressure so he just sits in the pocket all day and eventually will find a wr wide open for like 20 yds or more.My d line locks onto the o-line and thats it there is no breaking free.I hit every direction on the right stick but can not get loose.It also does not seem like any of my DB's cover WR's at all.There seems to be to much of a throwing lane.Changes I have made to CPU sliders are:
WR catch down to 45 and I moved rush block up to 30.

I also need to know what you are using for auto subs.I have never seem my players sub in adn out as much as Im seeing now.Especially my o-line and I have it set pretty low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »