Home

SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

This is a discussion on SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames
You're used to to ur own sliders, so all ours will seem easy to you. when u get a chance, try mine or someone else's who has hum skill set at default all-madden. i'm curious to see ur opinion on how default plays now since the final patch.
Yea I was gonna try everybody with all-madden defualt or all-madden sliders.. Not playing any all-pro sliders. Its a waste of time I can't understand how anybody is having fun or challenges with all-pro sliders and they have been playing madden for years. I understand people that just started playing madden but guys who been on madden for a few years now should be ashamed of themselves that they haven't progressed past all-pro yet..
Old 01-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok Steelcity I just ran me one game with your sliders and here's the results.

NYG- 52 (Me)
Pitt- 35 (CPU)

NYG-Passing
Manning 18-35 247 51% 3TDs 3ints(Pick 6)

Pitt-Passing
B.Roethlisberger 26-39 300yds 66% 3TDs 0Ints

NYG-Rushing
B.Jacobs 17car 74yds 4.3avg 2TDs
A.Bradshaw 13car 73yds 5.6avg

Pitt- Rushing
R.Mendhall 19car 99yds 5.2avg 1TD
B.Roethlisberger 2car 9yds

NYG- Receiving
H.Nicks 6rec 80yds 2TDs 3drops
S.Smith 6rec 73yds 1TD 2drops
M.Manningham 4rec 74yds 2drops
A.Bradshaw 2rec 20yds 1drops

Pitt- Receiving
H.Ward 9rec 130yds 1TD
M.Wallace 8rec 85yds 2TDs
A. Randle El 3rec 54yds
H.Miller 3rec 14yds
E.Sanders 3rec 17yds

NYG-Defense
2sacks 3Force Fumbles(TD return)

Pitt- Defense
3ints(Pick 6) 1Force Fumble

NYG-Special Teams
1 Kick Return

These suprisingly wasn't too bad.. I was actually getting frustrated because I felt I should have been punishing them because of how I have my sliders. I was blitzing a little more the I usually do and Ben made me pay for it and I was way off with my USER tackling this game which resulted in a few big runs.

Offensively I was frustrated with the drops(8) and the lack of awareness from the WRs. I threw a few passes where my WRs just didn't react for the ball and it flew right by them and one of them resulted in a pick and one of the dropped passes resulted in a pick too on my side of which they scored off of. I should have USER catched on a few but I'm so use to where I have my catching that I hardly USER catch on offense anymore. 21 of there points came of my picks. I was also playing in the rain so that might of resulted in some of the drops and off throws. I had my run game pumping pretty good but didn't run as much as I usually do. I could have defenitely got a 100yds with both RBs if I had of gave then both there 20plus carries. But I still had a good average from both RBs on Pitts Defense. Inside running was good. I broke alot more tackles then I usually do.

But overrall it they were pretty good. I can see alot of people who wanna move up to all-madden from the all-pro level having fun with these. I still feel there's a few things on the USER side that can be tweaked with like USER catching and USER pass reaction and I think the CPUs rush reaction could be a little higher. I would defenitely probably have big games with speed backs and run alot of Kickreturns back with it at that number but other then that alot of people can work with these. Goodwork Steel
Old 01-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #35
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Ok Steelcity I just ran me one game with your sliders and here's the results.

NYG- 52 (Me)
Pitt- 35 (CPU)

NYG-Passing
Manning 18-35 247 51% 3TDs 3ints(Pick 6)

Pitt-Passing
B.Roethlisberger 26-39 300yds 66% 3TDs 0Ints

NYG-Rushing
B.Jacobs 17car 74yds 4.3avg 2TDs
A.Bradshaw 13car 73yds 5.6avg

Pitt- Rushing
R.Mendhall 19car 99yds 5.2avg 1TD
B.Roethlisberger 2car 9yds

NYG- Receiving
H.Nicks 6rec 80yds 2TDs 3drops
S.Smith 6rec 73yds 1TD 2drops
M.Manningham 4rec 74yds 2drops
A.Bradshaw 2rec 20yds 1drops

Pitt- Receiving
H.Ward 9rec 130yds 1TD
M.Wallace 8rec 85yds 2TDs
A. Randle El 3rec 54yds
H.Miller 3rec 14yds
E.Sanders 3rec 17yds

NYG-Defense
2sacks 3Force Fumbles(TD return)

Pitt- Defense
3ints(Pick 6) 1Force Fumble

NYG-Special Teams
1 Kick Return

These suprisingly wasn't too bad.. I was actually getting frustrated because I felt I should have been punishing them because of how I have my sliders. I was blitzing a little more the I usually do and Ben made me pay for it and I was way off with my USER tackling this game which resulted in a few big runs.

Offensively I was frustrated with the drops(8) and the lack of awareness from the WRs. I threw a few passes where my WRs just didn't react for the ball and it flew right by them and one of them resulted in a pick and one of the dropped passes resulted in a pick too on my side of which they scored off of. I should have USER catched on a few but I'm so use to where I have my catching that I hardly USER catch on offense anymore. 21 of there points came of my picks. I was also playing in the rain so that might of resulted in some of the drops and off throws. I had my run game pumping pretty good but didn't run as much as I usually do. I could have defenitely got a 100yds with both RBs if I had of gave then both there 20plus carries. But I still had a good average from both RBs on Pitts Defense. Inside running was good. I broke alot more tackles then I usually do.

But overrall it they were pretty good. I can see alot of people who wanna move up to all-madden from the all-pro level having fun with these. I still feel there's a few things on the USER side that can be tweaked with like USER catching and USER pass reaction and I think the CPUs rush reaction could be a little higher. I would defenitely probably have big games with speed backs and run alot of Kickreturns back with it at that number but other then that alot of people can work with these. Goodwork Steel
thanx for trying them. yeah, the rain causes more drops and fumbles. i'm surprised at the low amount of drops i've been getting.... i think these sliders are great for people who have been frustrated by all-madden this year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
thanx for trying them. yeah, the rain causes more drops and fumbles. i'm surprised at the low amount of drops i've been getting.... i think these sliders are great for people who have been frustrated by all-madden this year....
No problem SCJ. Yea I think they will too.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #37
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No problem SCJ. Yea I think they will too.
just curious. do see or feel a difference between user skill at default all-madden and custom all-madden?
Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
just curious. do see or feel a difference between user skill at default all-madden and custom all-madden?

No I don't see or feel a difference.. Its feels like and all madden gameplay with the sliders at 15 regardless of default or Custom. As long as its on 15 its gonna be like a good gameplay.. I just got through playing fistofrages sliders and it felt real close to the yours accept for the tweaks he made in certain USER areas.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

dude, this post will probably go un-noticed since it is so far down but thanks a whole lot for posting this, I've been steadily increasing the cpu's skills and customizing my human sliders (almost all madden) trying to keep it close but this breathed some new life into my last 4 games (first two were very close victories, the second two ended up blowouts but against some very flimsy opposition).

feels much more realistic with these sliders (tweaked a bit to make the cpu run better though), I'm seeing decent sacks and tackle numbers from all my linemen and my offense has to be balanced to stay in it.

I am playing 12 minute quarters with a 20 second run off, normal speed and getting about 60-80 snaps on both sides of the ball.

THANKS!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #40
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maademperor
dude, this post will probably go un-noticed since it is so far down but thanks a whole lot for posting this, I've been steadily increasing the cpu's skills and customizing my human sliders (almost all madden) trying to keep it close but this breathed some new life into my last 4 games (first two were very close victories, the second two ended up blowouts but against some very flimsy opposition).

feels much more realistic with these sliders (tweaked a bit to make the cpu run better though), I'm seeing decent sacks and tackle numbers from all my linemen and my offense has to be balanced to stay in it.

I am playing 12 minute quarters with a 20 second run off, normal speed and getting about 60-80 snaps on both sides of the ball.

THANKS!
no post here will go un-noticed. glad they work for u. they work great for me too. my whole idea behind these sliders is to take the frustrating crap out of all-madden, while still getting a challenge from the cpu & getting realistic stats. the thing i like is as the user becomes better with experience , the cpu skill can gradually be bumped up little by little if needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »