Home

3-4 sacks problem

This is a discussion on 3-4 sacks problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
3-4 sacks problem

Is anyone having success using a 3/4 system and getting sacks with their OLB's and MLB's? I'm using the browns in my 3rd year and have a drafted OLB with 78 spd 93 accel and another with 86 spd and 84accel and cannot get sacks... good rushers with blk shed and power/finesse moves too.

I am thinking its my sliders... who has sliders that allow OLB/MLB sacks using a 3-4 without monsters like Woodley, Ware?

Also having problems with my D-line getting tackles lol... 11 tackles is the highest in week 11 : (

I am using playmakers base slider set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: 3-4 sacks problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balderdashprose
Is anyone having success using a 3/4 system and getting sacks with their OLB's and MLB's? I'm using the browns in my 3rd year and have a drafted OLB with 78 spd 93 accel and another with 86 spd and 84accel and cannot get sacks... good rushers with blk shed and power/finesse moves too.

I am thinking its my sliders... who has sliders that allow OLB/MLB sacks using a 3-4 without monsters like Woodley, Ware?

Also having problems with my D-line getting tackles lol... 11 tackles is the highest in week 11 : (

I am using playmakers base slider set.
You should get some sacks when you use that 3-4 pinch. Try lowering the CPUs pass block. I'm suprised your not getting bout 5 or 6 sacks a game with his sliders.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 3-4 sacks problem

1. use the pinch plays when running the 3-4
2.also in nickel normal, dime, and quarter plays switch the package to "linebacker pass rush" it puts ur starting olb's at the de positions
3. in the 3-3-5 the play where ur front six (dline n lbs) all blitz gets tons of sacks just pinch ur dline (and back ur cbs off the wrs so they wont get beat in man or press them if they have a good press rating)

REMEMBER THE KEY IS TO KEEP UR PLAYMAKERS ON THE FEILD....MORE PLAYS=MORE TACKLES AND POSSIBLE SACKS

(i use the jets defensive playbook)

Last edited by Hailtodemskins; 01-27-2011 at 04:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »