Home

injury slider help

This is a discussion on injury slider help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
injury slider help

i need help finding a good injury slider for 12min 25sec 0 threshold (CURRENTLY AT 50 WITH 54 FATIGUE)......the problem im having is im not seeing injuries to my franchise team because i have the medical team staff boost and dont know how to delete it

OR IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DELETE THE MADDEN SHOP PURCHASES LET ME KNOW

Last edited by Hailtodemskins; 01-30-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: injury slider help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
i need help finding a good injury slider for 12min 25sec 0 threshold (CURRENTLY AT 50 WITH 54 FATIGUE)......the problem im having is im not seeing injuries to my franchise team because i have the medical team staff boost and dont know how to delete it
hmmmmmm.......medical staff boost....hmmmmm....maybe raise the injury slider up a bit...but will that hurt the other teams?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
hmmmmmm.......medical staff boost....hmmmmm....maybe raise the injury slider up a bit...but will that hurt the other teams?
thats why i came to ask because i wasnt sure if me changing it would effect the cpu....its not killing me but i would like to see more injuries to my stars to get a more realistic feel
Old 01-31-2011, 04:05 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Actually I dont want to start a new thread NOR do I want to high-jack this thread but I read somewhere that turning off the fatigue (or set to 0) will allow proper blocking by the off line instead of the d line just blowing by their blockers...Better and correct animations as well ...Anyone have input to this idea..? How would I get proper sub ins/outs with this settings?

Also I found that turning the sim injury off (except for one game or two spread out thru the season) stops all the stars from getting injured on cpu operated teams..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »