Home

DEFENSIVE Sliders (Tough)

This is a discussion on DEFENSIVE Sliders (Tough) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: DEFENSIVE Sliders (Tough)

Jesus can you tell me what went wrong for you. I know that sounds weird because you blasted the other team but my god. Can you tell me why you think that you scored so many points?
Old 02-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
Jesus can you tell me what went wrong for you. I know that sounds weird because you blasted the other team but my god. Can you tell me why you think that you scored so many points?

I run a pretty smooth offense.. When my run game is pumping like that I score alot of points I believe if you had of had the run game at a total of 75 it would have been a little harder for me because I probably would have had to pass more.. It could have been worse if it wasn't for the drops.. I'm real good at passing so thats always gonna be there for me.. I try to keep the CPU off balance with so many different pass plays I run.. Post some stats from your game..
Old 02-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I run a pretty smooth offense.. When my run game is pumping like that I score alot of points I believe if you had of had the run game at a total of 75 it would have been a little harder for me because I probably would have had to pass more.. It could have been worse if it wasn't for the drops.. I'm real good at passing so thats always gonna be there for me.. I try to keep the CPU off balance with so many different pass plays I run.. Post some stats from your game..
I am the same with a smash mouth offense with Forte but I will Post my stats, do you know how to use that grid thing that people use to show every possible stat? I really liked that but don't know how to do that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
I am the same with a smash mouth offense with Forte but I will Post my stats, do you know how to use that grid thing that people use to show every possible stat? I really liked that but don't know how to do that!

Naw I don't know how they do it..
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Naw I don't know how they do it..
Alright I will post some stats right now. Bears VS. Packers

Last edited by Competitor; 02-20-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:21 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you guys mean this?

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Old 02-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Ok just got through playing the Panthers.. He are the stats.. 14mins 25 second runoff..

NYG- 56 (Me)
Car- 30 (CPU)

NYG-Passing
E.Manning 22-37 313yds 59% 5TDs 0ints

Car-Passing
J.Clausen 15-32 321yds 46% 3TDs 0ints

NYG-Rushing
B.Jacobs 23car 99yds 4.3avg 1TD (2fumbles one on there side of the field)
A.Bradshaw 13car 123yds 9.4avg 2TDs

Car-Rushing
D.Williams 16car 41yds 2.5avg
J.Stewart 7car 10yds 1.4avg
J.Clausen 1car 1yds
B.Lafell 1car -3yds
S.Smith 1car -4yds

NYG-Receiving
H.Nicks 7rec 137yds 2TDs (3drops)
S.Smith 7rec 60yds 2TDs (3drops)
M.Manningham 6rec 95yds 1TD (4drops)
T.Beckum 2rec 21yds (1drop)

Car-Receiving
S.Smith 5rec 120yds 1TD
A.Edwards 3rec 74yds
D.Williams 3rec 28yds 2TDs
B.Lafell 2rec 51yds
M.Goodson 1rec 48yds

NYG-Defense
5sacks

Car-Defense
3Force Fumbles

Car-Special Teams
3FGs

Game started off pretty slow. They couldn't really get anything going on me and it made for a slow game becaue I got so many 3 and outs. I fumbled a kickoff right before halftime while I was up 21-3. They scored after that.

There run game wasn't good at all. I lived in the backfield on almost every play. I was doing pretty good against Clausen in the 1st half then decided to blitz him for the rest of the game and payed for it on a few big plays.

I was able to run pretty good and I knew I would be able to because of you having the total at 77 instead of 75.. There's no way I would have been able to run inside like that with you having the CPUs run defense maxed out like that. Drop your total down to 75 and watch the huge difference in trying to run the ball. Kickreturning and punt returning won't be easy either with the CPUs run defense maxed like that.

I'm not sure but I wonder if having one of the categories lower then the original all-madden total messes with the overrall game play. I'm not too sure about it but it felt like it.

Now I wasn't shocked that I had 11drops.. Like I told you I expected that with the catching at 22 because I had those kind of drops with it at 25 but as long as your not having those problems I guess its cool..

Also note I don't use any money plays.. I'm just real good at placing the ball and reading the defense and thats why I have the CPUs defense maxed out all across the board since I don't make many mistakes so I pay for it when I do.. I dropped a good 5 or more picks and they dropped a few on me as well. Felt kind of weird because I'm use to them grabbing a pick on me if I mess up.. Do you ever get any picks with it at 0 and how many does the CPU get with there's on 0 too? Post some stats from some of your games so we can see how there turning out..
When you guys say money plays, what type of plays are you referring to? I saw you said the streaks play as a money play, which I never call that play because it lacks creativity, but what other plays are considered money plays on this years madden game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan35
When you guys say money plays, what type of plays are you referring to? I saw you said the streaks play as a money play, which I never call that play because it lacks creativity, but what other plays are considered money plays on this years madden game.
That's really the main money play I can think of.. Really what he means is that sometimes u can hot route to it and it be wide open but other then that u can use it. Really money plays is any plays u can do to the CPU and its always there at least 80 percent of the time. They kind of cleaned up on this one because there was a lot of plays u can exploit the CPU on with on 10. Other then that if your calling plays that are good plays put its not always there those are usable plays in my opinion. That's why I have the CPUs pass reaction and run reaction high so u can be able to use most of the features on this game without any house rules as long as your not picking any plays that are exploiting the AI every play..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »