Home

No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking??

This is a discussion on No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking?? within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking??

Check your message i sent a pm
Old 02-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

OVR: 2

i agree with jarrod21. adjust your cpu pass rush. and also utilize your oline adjustments. i've been doing that a lot more lately and i've seen a drastic improvement in my completion % on all types of throws.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare
Oh OK. I just heard a few commentators (Joe Buck mind ) saying 4-5 seconds.

Still, at no point am I ever getting sufficient pass blocking where my QB will be able to stand, read and deliver without getting hit. even on short orutes like slants and drags I am still getting hit and this shouldnt happen.

I am able to play and score with my current set of sliders which I am talking about, but I am never able to use long developing routes or streaks.

Just because I'm anal I looked this up and still hold by the 3-4 second idea. Watch a game or game tape ...count 1-1000, 2-1000....you'll see most guys have gotten rid of it by 4 at the latest....if they have more time than that you get that "had all day" feeling and the announcers will complement the protection. Go on youtube and watch some film. I'm not saying some guys don't have more than 3-4 seconds....good teams give the QB's more time and they wreak havoc. It's an average...a good rule of thumb. When I set up my sliders I had this in mind.

Think about it...most of the receivers go about 40 yards in 4 seconds (with a fraction thrown in). If you QB threw the ball at 4 seconds, the receiver is already at 40 yards. He'll go another 10-20 with the ball in the air and catch a 50-60 yard bomb. Now If a Qb has time to complete a bomb...he had lots of time right? And getting rid of it at 4 seconds did the job.

Last edited by mjhyankees; 02-23-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »