Home

Lowering QB acc makes WR to drop passes?

This is a discussion on Lowering QB acc makes WR to drop passes? within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Lowering QB acc makes WR to drop passes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
A whole season? No. But last season in my Bills franchise (now the Boston Demons), I've had Fitzpatrick complete around 75% of his throws over all the games of the season I've actually played (simmed through the last couple regular season games)

It's just a question of calling the right throws, as short throws to wide open receivers (like screens, for example), seem to be completely unrelated to either the QB Acc slider or the QB SAC rating, they always get completed as long as the receiver is open.
I believe this is true. Directional throwing comes in to play on Slants, out slants, Drags, Out routes, deep slants, and in routes.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #10
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
A whole season? No. But last season in my Bills franchise (now the Boston Demons), I've had Fitzpatrick complete around 75% of his throws over all the games of the season I've actually played (simmed through the last couple regular season games)

It's just a question of calling the right throws, as short throws to wide open receivers (like screens, for example), seem to be completely unrelated to either the QB Acc slider or the QB SAC rating, they always get completed as long as the receiver is open.
Fitzpatrick 75%?
wow.. i thought this game was realistic
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Fitzpatrick 75%?
Fitzpatrick finished the season with over 4000 Yards and a 110 passer rating, so yeah...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #12
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Fitzpatrick finished the season with over 4000 Yards and a 110 passer rating, so yeah...
Ha!

Very realistic compared to his NFL numbers
PLAYER TEAM ATT COMP PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G

Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB BUF 441 255 57.8 3000 6.80 65 23 15 24 81.8 231
Old 04-30-2011, 05:18 AM   #13
Rookie

Exovaldes's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey, does anyone know if high CPU QB ACC makes my backfield drop more INT's, or does it just seem like it?

I tried yesterday to put CPU INT to 10, while my QB ACC is pretty low (15). They seemed to pick every single ball I threw to them. Then when I was on D#, Devin McCourty dropped like 7 easy INT's, while my INT was at 45 at the time.Anyone else noticed the same thing, or was it just a bad day?
Old 04-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Fitzpatrick 75%?

Sounds like it's time for Delta to make passing harder!!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4
Question Re: Lowering QB acc makes WR to drop passes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Naw but most of my season I complete around 67-70% of my passes. But like I said it isn't bad but I did notice a little bit more drops when I first dropped my USER accuracy to 5. Still believe 45 is the mininum number the WR catching should be on. 25-35 was terrible. 40-44 was ok but still was avg around 4 to 6 a game. 45 was the best number with the best animations and the true abilities of stud WRs come in to play.
I'm with Jarodd on this, best season for me was 67% with Cutler, average after 8 seasons is app 63% with acc at 9 and catch at 45. I'm ok with a few more drops and I think I have a tendency to throw the ball to hard cuz I get a fair amount of overthrows and passes arriving at a target to quickly.

Have never used Fitzpatrick but every season he always ends up with a passer rating somewhere in the mid to high 90's Same thing happened in Madden 10, can't explain that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtguru
I'm with Jarodd on this, best season for me was 67% with Cutler, average after 8 seasons is app 63% with acc at 9 and catch at 45. I'm ok with a few more drops and I think I have a tendency to throw the ball to hard cuz I get a fair amount of overthrows and passes arriving at a target to quickly.

Have never used Fitzpatrick but every season he always ends up with a passer rating somewhere in the mid to high 90's Same thing happened in Madden 10, can't explain that one.
Maybe he's better than we think he is.....probably not....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »