Home

Exovaldes All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Exovaldes All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 05-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Exovaldes All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I would lower human run reaction I've got mine on 17 and tackling on 45. I regularly get games where the cpu rushes of 80,90, or 100 yards.
The human rush reaction is on 0. The best thing for him to do is raise the CPUs breaktackles up to around 50-75 and the CPU will have better games running the ball. He won't have to worry about crazy breaktackles because he already has the USER tackling at 50. Putting the CPUs breaktackles around 50-75 would helps the overrall vision of the CPU runner when he makes his move into the hole. Too much of that herky jerky running when its low which makes it super easy to stop.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The human rush reaction is on 0. The best thing for him to do is raise the CPUs breaktackles up to around 50-75 and the CPU will have better games running the ball. He won't have to worry about crazy breaktackles because he already has the USER tackling at 50. Putting the CPUs breaktackles around 50-75 would helps the overrall vision of the CPU runner when he makes his move into the hole. Too much of that herky jerky running when its low which makes it super easy to stop.

I forgot to mention my block shed is on 0 too. Yeah, I don't like the cpu break tackle at all. Maybe it's me but I get too many "superman" plays where Kevin Smith on Detroit looks like Jim Brown in a highlight real. I like upping the cpu blocking and lowering my reaction and or tackling if I needed to. I'm surprised you don't get CPU Superman with your sliders. I still have guys breaking multiple tackles at 0....but at least it's not out of hand. You are on PS3 right? One of these days I'll try your sliders in a play now game and see what it's like.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I forgot to mention my block shed is on 0 too. Yeah, I don't like the cpu break tackle at all. Maybe it's me but I get too many "superman" plays where Kevin Smith on Detroit looks like Jim Brown in a highlight real. I like upping the cpu blocking and lowering my reaction and or tackling if I needed to. I'm surprised you don't get CPU Superman with your sliders. I still have guys breaking multiple tackles at 0....but at least it's not out of hand. You are on PS3 right? One of these days I'll try your sliders in a play now game and see what it's like.
Exovaldes also has his block shed on 0. But no I don't get the superman CPU with my sliders. I'm sure the way I have mine set up they break tackles more then most peoples slider set but its no where like it use to be before the patch. With my red sliders they hardly break tackles at all with the tackling at 75. The higher you raise the USER tackling the better they tackle. Something else I figured out.. CPUs breaktackles can be at least even with the USER tackling without that happen. Once you drop it under that it becomes super easy to stop the CPUs run.. BTW if you try mine do it in franchise mode. The CPU plays like garbage in play now or preseason and use my red ones.. Haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #12
Rookie

Exovaldes's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
What would I have to change in order to see better rushing yards?? I saw in ur jets game they had 95. I kinda wanna see the CPU get at least 60 a game. If they don't do that they aren't being balanced?
So, about HUM Rushing. Now that I've played like 2 seasons in Franchise with these sliders, I realized that running game was really lacking something. Sure, the Pats aren't really a "run first" team, but on average 34.5 yards/game is pretty low. So I'll be running some tests the oncoming weekend, and I'll post the new results to the first post.

Thanks everyone for testings these out. Appreciate it.

Last edited by Exovaldes; 05-03-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #13
Rookie

Exovaldes's Arena

OVR: 0

Season 3, Week 1

NE @ JAX
41 - 34
NE - JAX
Total Offense:
353 - 431
Rushing Yds:
92 - 52
Passing Yds:
261 - 379
Sacks:
0 - 3

Individual Stats:
Passing:
T. Brady 25/31, 80%, 2 TD, 1 INT, 65 Long
D. Garrard 18/44, 40%, 4 TD, 4 INT, 55 Long

Rushing:
S. Nakwaasah [NE, Rookie] 19 ATT., 53 Yds, 2,7 AVG, 1 TD, 1 FUMB
M. Jones-Drew 16 ATT., 52 Yds, 3,2 AVG, 0 TD, 2 FUMB (returned for 6)
T. Brady 4 ATT., 13 Yds, 3,2 AVG, 1 TD, 1 FUMB
D. Woodhead 3 ATT., 26 Yds, 8,6 AVG, 0 TD, 0 FUMB

Receiving:
W. Welker 10 Rec., 85 Yds, 1 TD
D. Howard 9 Rec., 185 Yds, 2 TD
F. Ferch [NE, Rookie] 6 Rec., 106 Yds, 1 TD
G. Jones 4 Rec., 23 Yds, 1 TD
D. Taylor 1 Rec., 44 Yds, 1 TD

Conclusion: I dunno if rain really affects gameplay, but it sure seemed like it. Garrard was tossing balls all over the field, which resulted in INTs a few times. But rain itself won't explain his horrific Comp. %. Reason is, the CPU didn't give me sacks. QB got banged up big time, but it never was a sack. He always got the ball out, no matter if I got through with Renegade blitz and Garrard was surrounded by 5 D players.Well, that's because of Madden's poor physics.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exovaldes
Season 3, Week 1

NE @ JAX
41 - 34
NE - JAX
Total Offense:
353 - 431
Rushing Yds:
92 - 52
Passing Yds:
261 - 379
Sacks:
0 - 3

Individual Stats:
Passing:
T. Brady 25/31, 80%, 2 TD, 1 INT, 65 Long
D. Garrard 18/44, 40%, 4 TD, 4 INT, 55 Long

Rushing:
S. Nakwaasah [NE, Rookie] 19 ATT., 53 Yds, 2,7 AVG, 1 TD, 1 FUMB
M. Jones-Drew 16 ATT., 52 Yds, 3,2 AVG, 0 TD, 2 FUMB (returned for 6)
T. Brady 4 ATT., 13 Yds, 3,2 AVG, 1 TD, 1 FUMB
D. Woodhead 3 ATT., 26 Yds, 8,6 AVG, 0 TD, 0 FUMB

Receiving:
W. Welker 10 Rec., 85 Yds, 1 TD
D. Howard 9 Rec., 185 Yds, 2 TD
F. Ferch [NE, Rookie] 6 Rec., 106 Yds, 1 TD
G. Jones 4 Rec., 23 Yds, 1 TD
D. Taylor 1 Rec., 44 Yds, 1 TD

Conclusion: I dunno if rain really affects gameplay, but it sure seemed like it. Garrard was tossing balls all over the field, which resulted in INTs a few times. But rain itself won't explain his horrific Comp. %. Reason is, the CPU didn't give me sacks. QB got banged up big time, but it never was a sack. He always got the ball out, no matter if I got through with Renegade blitz and Garrard was surrounded by 5 D players.Well, that's because of Madden's poor physics.
Weather does have an affect. Everything from misthrows to receivers slipping and falling. I know what you mean about the sacks. One of my pet peeves is when I clobber the QB yet he finds an open receiver and gets him the ball...all while being splattered all over the turf. No way he should get off some of the throws he does.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »