Home

Good Madden 12 Demo Sliders!

This is a discussion on Good Madden 12 Demo Sliders! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #17
Rookie

xpmar9x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Good Madden 12 Demo Sliders!

Just played with the sliders and got dominated...

24-13.

Although I had two deep balls dropped; both were probably TDs, or would atleast lead to a FG... both in the 4th quarter.

-Cutler had 2 INTs, D'oh!

-I couldn't do anything running, Forte had maybe 30 yards on the day. I was playing catch up as the Pack went 14-0 on me quick.. so I didn't run as much.

-Blitzing seems better, pass blocking seems better. No suction blocks, more fluid/less choppy.

-Penalties... wow. I had a lot, but that's a real game. I had like 3 Roughing the passers haha. And clipping happened twice to me, partly my fault. Returning with Hester, defender had the angle, and I cut back. Leading my blocker right into the defender blasting him from behind.

I really like these sliders, and will probably play with them for now on. Def going to have to get use to them.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #18
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm going to give these sliders a try tonight. I've been thinking that Pro plays the best, but I want to find a good set on All Pro. I will let you know how it plays.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #19
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmar9x
Just played with the sliders and got dominated...

24-13.

Although I had two deep balls dropped; both were probably TDs, or would atleast lead to a FG... both in the 4th quarter.

-Cutler had 2 INTs, D'oh!

-I couldn't do anything running, Forte had maybe 30 yards on the day. I was playing catch up as the Pack went 14-0 on me quick.. so I didn't run as much.

-Blitzing seems better, pass blocking seems better. No suction blocks, more fluid/less choppy.

-Penalties... wow. I had a lot, but that's a real game. I had like 3 Roughing the passers haha. And clipping happened twice to me, partly my fault. Returning with Hester, defender had the angle, and I cut back. Leading my blocker right into the defender blasting him from behind.

I really like these sliders, and will probably play with them for now on. Def going to have to get use to them.
Glad to hear your enjoying them!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #20
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles012
i tried them, they played well but I play on All-Madden so these were a little to easy for me. Like I said though the running game was pretty spot on but the passing game was a little easy, the CPU didn't score on me but thats because i'm really good on special teams and defense. I ended up winning 14-0 but it could of been worse, it still played well and for someone looking for a mix between all-pro and all-madden these are good sliders.
Well these aren't about making things unrealistically "difficult" to challenge you, more so to simulate REAL football and bring out the real football elements of the game. You probably feel the passing game is to easy for you cause your no longer cheated and can actually exploit match ups.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

Maybe true like I said good set of slides.plays out nicely good for about 95% of madden players and you came out with them fast. So they will only get even better.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »