Home

therizing02's Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on therizing02's Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:25 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tackle Slider is the key to all defensive reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Just played a half with these jets against falcons, I'm jets... No running game for either team. NO SCORE... Idk if this is a fluke or what, unfortunately I have no more time to test tonight but there was no offense... I loved the tackling animations though and everything else seemed to play really well...
Just the way it is.. Some games you will score 30+, and some games you will score 13. I love these sliders because it adds that element.

I'm currently using these in my new franchise and i'm 4-2. I barely won my last game thanks to a strip/scoop and score.

I got crushed by the Eagles, and lost by two scores against Dallas. I managed to squeek out wins against Carolina and Giants, and I rolled over the Rams by 3 scores.

Its so random how games turn out. I think these are the best sliders iv'e ever used.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:56 AM   #74
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketHTTR
Just the way it is.. Some games you will score 30+, and some games you will score 13. I love these sliders because it adds that element.

I'm currently using these in my new franchise and i'm 4-2. I barely won my last game thanks to a strip/scoop and score.

I got crushed by the Eagles, and lost by two scores against Dallas. I managed to squeek out wins against Carolina and Giants, and I rolled over the Rams by 3 scores.

Its so random how games turn out. I think these are the best sliders iv'e ever used.
Yea that's a god thing.. I'm jumping the gun, one half, plus I wasn't using the most recent posted, I was using OP.. I can't wait to play more tn after the long day ahead!

I'm gonna use 45 thresh very slow with the latest post

USER/CPU

QBA 20/40
PBL 0/0
WRC 40/40

Broken Tackles 0/0
Run Blocking 0/0
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction Time 0/0
INT 20/20
Pass Rush 50/50

Rush Reaction 0/50
Block Shedding 50/50
Tackling 15/15
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

I SMH at these sliders...I've tried almost every set that's been posted since the game dropped and your wonky sh*t is what's given me the best game since 2K5. I wanna test out a couple of more games but I might raise the CPU QB acc and WR cth but overall GREAT set. Also on a sidenote for anybody still on the fence about these sliders, the end game stats are decent but the LB get all the tackles and the DE's get the sacks. Win. Oh and Ched, I already had SLOW and threshold set at 45 before I tried these out and imo there's nothing else left to do but play. Let's hope a tuner or patch doesn't kill it XD

Last edited by RumbleStud; 09-06-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: therizing02's Madden Sliders

I've tried other sets, and these still remain my favorite. They're solid as hell.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 6

does anyone have any sub settings, penalties, speed, etc. for these which work well? Also what quarter length using?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #78
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
does anyone have any sub settings, penalties, speed, etc. for these which work well? Also what quarter length using?
Playmakers subs/injury/fatigue/special teams settings.. Slow speed 45 thresh. Play around with 10-12 minS with play clock to 20
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 09-06-2011, 07:54 PM   #79
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleStud
I SMH at these sliders...I've tried almost every set that's been posted since the game dropped and your wonky sh*t is what's given me the best game since 2K5. I wanna test out a couple of more games but I might raise the CPU QB acc and WR cth but overall GREAT set. Also on a sidenote for anybody still on the fence about these sliders, the end game stats are decent but the LB get all the tackles and the DE's get the sacks. Win. Oh and Ched, I already had SLOW and threshold set at 45 before I tried these out and imo there's nothing else left to do but play. Let's hope a tuner or patch doesn't kill it XD
So the ones I put above you at slow/45 ?? What about house rules? Or can u pretty much play freely without abusing the comp?
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 09-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #80
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

I started playing Madden 12 on the Very Slow Speed setting and the Threshold at 50. Here's a video that I made that showed me that 50 was pretty close to where it needs to be....

With the majority of the Sliders having a low setting, the jerky type of animations are greatly reduced. Because of this I was able to move the game speed to Normal.

I have never wanted to be forced to implement house rules. The only rule I used, if you want to call it a rule, was to use the Ask Madden feature to call plays. I would always select one of the three recommendations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »