Home

**Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

This is a discussion on **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 08:36 PM   #25
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

Trinity, the game I played last night was a good one but it had a total of 12 sacks! I also think that the receivers may be dropping one too many passes.

PS: the starter disappearing from the game has been an issue for both Madden and NCAA for the past couple of years. What happens is that the starter never get's back to his sub in rating which keeps him on the sidelines. I think it has something to do with the sub in setting be above 85 or something like that.

Last edited by JayD; 08-31-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 09:20 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Trinity, the game I played last night was a good one but it had a total of 12 sacks! I also think that the receivers may be dropping one too many passes.

PS: the starter disappearing from the game has been an issue for both Madden and NCAA for the past couple of years. What happens is that the starter never get's back to his sub in rating which keeps him on the sidelines. I think it has something to do with the sub in setting be above 85 or something like that.
The players you threw the ball to, do their Traits say "Drops Wide Open Passes"? DeAngelo Williams' Trait says that, so that is expected. For the sacks, I am sure you can just boost up the Pass Block slider.

The way he has the sliders set up really seperate the elite from the mediocre to the bench warmers. Steve Smith has 88 Catch so even with that WR Catching slider set to 45, he will have success. Those who have like 75, etc will catch, but will also suffer a lot of drops. Has Steve Smith dropped passes? Yes, it is because of fatigue in the game, and that makes the game that more realistic.

QB at 18 really has you value the position, the main part of the game. With Cam Newton, he is only 72 Medium Accuracy, but in the Short and Deep categories he is 87 and 85 so I am forced to check down those ranges. Will I still throw medium passes? Of course, but a lot of my passes are comeback routes and smoke routes to Steve Smith who turns a short pass into a large gain.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #27
All Star

JayD's Arena

I retract my statement about the dropped passes, didn't realize i inputted the slider wrong, lol! I am still seeing to many user sacks though.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #28
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
Was using 25 Seconds, what I thought was recommended. but we exchanged words in the private messages, you recommended 10-12, so I am going to try that. It felt right at 25, better than the other sliders I tried using. I only looked at the stats, didnt look at like how many plays each team used.

And how do I create a box score?
For 15min qtrs yes, 12-10sec for minimum playclock time setting.

Go here:

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...d=11&sport=nfl

For them to look right when you post, follow these directions first.

-Click the Quick Links tab above, and go down to Edit Options

-Move all the way down to the bottom, and where it says message interface editor. Change that to standard or basic(whichever is the other its not on)

You can change it back to where u had it before, it's just weird like that

Quote:

I'd say up pass blocking if ur getting that many sacks. I haven't ever had that many though. I tend to throw shorter(west coast offense type) passes so...how long are u holding the ball before being sacked? Be like Peyton Manning and remember to audible for mass protection when you see a blitz coming too, I have to do that alot loL! As far as the dropped passes...I see one here and there but its seldom so ok by me. Just use these as a base set and tweak as u see fit. Everyone in the end has "their own" set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
The players you threw the ball to, do their Traits say "Drops Wide Open Passes"? DeAngelo Williams' Trait says that, so that is expected. For the sacks, I am sure you can just boost up the Pass Block slider.

The way he has the sliders set up really seperate the elite from the mediocre to the bench warmers. Steve Smith has 88 Catch so even with that WR Catching slider set to 45, he will have success. Those who have like 75, etc will catch, but will also suffer a lot of drops. Has Steve Smith dropped passes? Yes, it is because of fatigue in the game, and that makes the game that more realistic.

QB at 18 really has you value the position, the main part of the game. With Cam Newton, he is only 72 Medium Accuracy, but in the Short and Deep categories he is 87 and 85 so I am forced to check down those ranges. Will I still throw medium passes? Of course, but a lot of my passes are comeback routes and smoke routes to Steve Smith who turns a short pass into a large gain.

Yeah, i found passing with newton a chore lol...very realistic though, i like it at 18. I was really good with Brees haha!

Last edited by DarthRambo; 08-31-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #29
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
I retract my statement about the dropped passes, didn't realize i inputted the slider wrong, lol! I am still seeing to many user sacks though.

Oh ok lol! Hmm...I'd just lower the pass rush slider down to like 65-67 and see what happens then...thx for the help aand letting me know! I'll pay more attention to that next few games and see what i get.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:40 PM   #30
All Star

JayD's Arena

Yeah I am going to have to up CPU pass blocking or lower user pass rush, I just got 10 sacks vs the Eagles!!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #31
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I am going to have to up CPU pass blocking or lower user pass rush, I just got 10 sacks vs the Eagles!!

dang lol! You're alot better than me then! I think the most i get is 5, maaaaybe 6! Lower user pass rush first is my recommendation. I've had pass block at 35 the whole time and only messed with user pash rush
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:48 PM   #32
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
dang lol! You're alot better than me then! I think the most i get is 5, maaaaybe 6! Lower user pass rush first is my recommendation. I've had pass block at 35 the whole time and only messed with user pash rush
Yeah I easily swim right past the line. I use the no switch rule and only control the DT & DE with no cheese. If i do switch I always hit X so the cpu takes control.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »