Home

**Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

This is a discussion on **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #65
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Trinity,
just wanted to say thanks for the sliders....these are really good...I did make a few adjustments,but nothing major.

I wish I would've copied my box score from my last game,because it was one of...if not the best game of Madden I have ever played.

I was playing against the Patriots in Pittsburgh,and controlled the whole game...except the 4th.....the score at halftime was Pit 12 and N.E 6.

In the 4th,Brady made the comeback and the Pats took the lead 23-15...then with under 1 min to go,4th and 17...Big Ben hit Cotchery for a 34 yd td...still needing the 2pt conversion,Ben once again hit Cotchery for the tie 23-23...off to overtime we go.

Pittsburgh won the toss,but had a 3 and out.....thats when Brady took over,and drove the Pats down for the game winning fg.

Final score Pittsburgh-23 New England-26 in o.t.

Needless to say,I'm more than pleased with what I saw...even though I lost the game,I never felt cheated....if anything I pointed back to where I screwed up. I actually had several chances to win,but bad breaks kept me from the victory.

1-Ben get's stuffed on the 1yrd line....had to settle for 3
2-A td pass to Wallace gets called back due to a clipping call on Ward (watched replay and was legit)
3-In ot,Gay drops what would have been a sure pick 6.

Awesome game,and I now have my franchise sliders...thanks again.
Sounds like a great game that was alot of fun to play! The clippping(block in the back call) has got me on a kickoff return for a td once before as well lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenJunkie
Just put these in gonna give them a shot

Lemme know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
Might have to tinker with the Run Block slider.

Lowered cpu run block to 55 from 65
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #66
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Is anyone seeing fumbles by the RB??? I only see them from the QB on sacks and that's it. I'm testing them at 25 now, not going to post the change until I see something I like. And if I STILL don't see a fumble after a few games I'll edit it down to 25, and personally test at 15 or somethin until I see some fumbles.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #67
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Is anyone seeing fumbles by the RB??? I only see them from the QB on sacks and that's it. I'm testing them at 25 now, not going to post the change until I see something I like. And if I STILL don't see a fumble after a few games I'll edit it down to 25, and personally test at 15 or somethin until I see some fumbles.
I'm currently still using the 45 setting,Green Ellis from the Pats had 2 fumbles in my last game,losing 1 of them. I also hit Brady in the endzone causing him to fumble which was covered by the Pats but tackled in the endzone which led to a safety.

I like it at 45 for now,as it feels like there is a little more uncertainty. I also noticed (maybe there before) that it seemed like the Pats were going for the strip ALOT in the game. I'm not sure if it's due to the lower setting or I just never noticed it before.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #68
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
I'm currently still using the 45 setting,Green Ellis from the Pats had 2 fumbles in my last game,losing 1 of them. I also hit Brady in the endzone causing him to fumble which was covered by the Pats but tackled in the endzone which led to a safety.

I like it at 45 for now,as it feels like there is a little more uncertainty. I also noticed (maybe there before) that it seemed like the Pats were going for the strip ALOT in the game. I'm not sure if it's due to the lower setting or I just never noticed it before.

I think them going for the strip has something to do with auto strafe off. Cuz before when I played with it on I didn't notice that
Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

I really hope a Patch doesn't destroy all the work you put into these sliders, Trinity - this is by far the best on OS, in my opinion.

I think a way to stop tinkering with the slider settings is to play 5 games, same teams; random like Titans vs Texans. Check out the stats, see if there is a consistent problem (ie: running backs getting too many yards, etc). Target that problem and adjust sliders accordingly because just because Chris Johnson is 96 overall doesnt mean every Sunday he is going to get 150 yards. He can get like 85 one game. Try it out
Old 09-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #70
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Trinity,
I played a few more games today,and started to notice a not so good trend.

The cpu running backs are running rampant on my Steeler defense,as a quick example I played the Browns and Hillis 119yds on 5 carries.

So I did a little experiment and the results have been pretty good.
I kept cpu run blocking @ 65...but instead of having block shed @ 35 for the user,I bumped it up to 50 and saw much better results.

Hillis was still tough to bring down caused by the lower tackling slider,but instead of the cpu holding their blocks for so long,it looked and played (imo) much more realistc....so that is the only major change I have done.

Again,awesome job on these
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #71
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Trinity,
I played a few more games today,and started to notice a not so good trend.

The cpu running backs are running rampant on my Steeler defense,as a quick example I played the Browns and Hillis 119yds on 5 carries.

So I did a little experiment and the results have been pretty good.
I kept cpu run blocking @ 65...but instead of having block shed @ 35 for the user,I bumped it up to 50 and saw much better results.

Hillis was still tough to bring down caused by the lower tackling slider,but instead of the cpu holding their blocks for so long,it looked and played (imo) much more realistc....so that is the only major change I have done.

Again,awesome job on these

Sounds good man! Yeah, I noticed the cpu run game was way too tough as well and made changes. I lowered their run block from 65 to 55, and raised user reaction speed from 0 to 3. Played one game, dolphins vs titans(me), and it was much better! Also, I like my fatigue at 65 with the new auto sub settings. If u don't get the cpu off the field ur defense will get tired and stil be playing! RB subs were a lot better too! Reggie Bush had like 19 carries, and his backup had 4 before I had to quit half way done with 4th qtr. Backup scored two tds too lol, one in the wildcat formation.

Anyways, what u did prolly should work just fine, I just personally wanted the block shed slider equal for user an cpu but it really doesn't matter lol. That's the cool thing about sliders, different combinations of things can produce same type of results. Reason why there are so many slider threads around imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

CPU Run Block needs to be raised a bit more, maybe to 60 because now it seems a lot easier than it was at 65. On 55, I am shutting down Adrian Peterson with ease right now and I am using the Bengals. I think the sliders might be user preference. Some players play better rush defense than other players. I am going to raise it to 60 for the 3rd and 4th quarter. Keeping it at 55 right now to see what happens until half time.

Currently leading 10-0, Cedric Benson had a breakaway run. 15 carries, 98 yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »