Home

Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders..

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #9
Rookie

xxmanny28xx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Preciate it man and post some feedback when you do.. I'm trying to get a good feel thing for these. Some areas are feeling a lot easier then the Demo now.. I guess they patched up a lot of areas some guys were complaining about so I have to adjust some sliders again.. My passing is feeling a lot easier and the middle of the field is definitely easier then the Demo. The CPU QBs has been struggling too but I'm going to play more games before I make changes.. But those are my 2 areas of concern right now..
Ama play my game so once i finish i will post stats after
Old 08-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmanny28xx
any auto subs yet bout to start my first regular season game

Naw not yet.. I haven't started testing those yet. I'll probably use someone else for the meantime before I make my own.. I'll probably plug my old ones in from 11 and see how those play..
Old 08-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1

Just used these slider. I also used your sliders in Madden 11 for the challenge, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Anyway -

Jan 1, - HOU at WAS
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
TEXANS ()033814
REDSKINS ()077317
Team Stats Comparison
HOUWAS
285Total Offense230
85Rushing Yards36
200Passing Yards194
12First Downs14
18Punt Return Yards16
87Kick Return Yards167
390Total Yards413
1Turnovers1
4/113rd Down Converstion5/11
1/24th Down Conversion0/0
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
26:02Posession Time21:58
TEXANS Boxscore
PASSINGRATINGC/ATTYDSTD/INTAVG
M.SCHAUB87.621/302161/1
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
A.FOSTER13614.6
S.SLATON3268.6
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
J.JONES645
A.JOHNSON589
O.DANIELS316
DEFENSIVETACKSACKINTPDEFTD
A.SMITH41.0
REDSKINS Boxscore
J.BECK74.220/292020/1
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
T.HIGHTOWER17392.2123
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
S.MOSS653
C.COOLEY557
R.KERRIGAN52.O
A.CARRIKER41.0

This was just my first game, so I won't jump to too many conclusions.

- I feel my running game lacked due to T.Hightowers awful speed.

- A.Foster wasn't affective enough for his talents

- Passing games on both sides of the ball were nice, however did not feel threatened enough by the fact my QB was J.Beck, as he was able to make some quite nice throws. I know he is'nt AWFUL, but he looked a little too good sometimes, despite not putting up big numbers.

- Houstons offense was not good enough for how they play in real life. The majority of M.Schaubs yards came in the last 2 mins of the game when he was looking deep and passing it more often, and Foster rarely looked threatening.

- Never felt threatened from HOU first snap, that they will give me a hard time. I did however feel that WAS offense ran perfectly.

- Managed to return a kickoff which is always nice to see!

- Enjoyed the 0 speed threshold

Off to the gym now, but when I come back, will play these practically through the night. Hope to see some development when I'm back, but for now, these are a great place to start with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
Just used these slider. I also used your sliders in Madden 11 for the challenge, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Anyway -

Jan 1, - HOU at WAS
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
TEXANS ()033814
REDSKINS ()077317
Team Stats Comparison
HOUWAS
285Total Offense230
85Rushing Yards36
200Passing Yards194
12First Downs14
18Punt Return Yards16
87Kick Return Yards167
390Total Yards413
1Turnovers1
4/113rd Down Converstion5/11
1/24th Down Conversion0/0
2-Point Conversion
Penalties
26:02Posession Time21:58
TEXANS Boxscore
M.SCHAUB87.621/302161/1
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
A.FOSTER13614.6
S.SLATON3268.6
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
J.JONES645
A.JOHNSON589
O.DANIELS316
A.SMITH41.0
REDSKINS Boxscore
J.BECK74.220/292020/1
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
T.HIGHTOWER17392.2123
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
S.MOSS653
C.COOLEY557
R.KERRIGAN52.O
A.CARRIKER41.0

This was just my first game, so I won't jump to too many conclusions.

- I feel my running game lacked due to T.Hightowers awful speed.

- A.Foster wasn't affective enough for his talents

- Passing games on both sides of the ball were nice, however did not feel threatened enough by the fact my QB was J.Beck, as he was able to make some quite nice throws. I know he is'nt AWFUL, but he looked a little too good sometimes, despite not putting up big numbers.

- Houstons offense was not good enough for how they play in real life. The majority of M.Schaubs yards came in the last 2 mins of the game when he was looking deep and passing it more often, and Foster rarely looked threatening.

- Never felt threatened from HOU first snap, that they will give me a hard time. I did however feel that WAS offense ran perfectly.

- Managed to return a kickoff which is always nice to see!

- Enjoyed the 0 speed threshold

Off to the gym now, but when I come back, will play these practically through the night. Hope to see some development when I'm back, but for now, these are a great place to start with.
Preciate the feedback man.. I'm seeing some of the same issues your saying.. They definitely toned down some things with the patch that I'm probably going to increase for the CPU. Just finished up a game right now I'm and I'm bout to post some stats in a few when I get back... I have to take off and do something real quick..
Old 08-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Here's some stats from my game against Carolina..

NYG- 40
Car- 21

NYG-Passing
E. Manning 25-35 303yds 71% 5TDs 2INTs

Car-Passing
C.Newton- 9-19 198yds 47% 2TDs 0INTs

NYG-Rushing
A.Bradshaw- 18car 91yds 5.0avg
B.Jacobs- 17car 68yds 4.0avg 1TD
E.Manning 4car 17yds 4.2avg(Looks like I'm going to have to handicap myself from using the QB sneak on short yardage plays until they fix this glitch).

Car-Rushing
D.Williams- 10car 89yds 8.9avg 1TD(untoched 77 yard TD run)
C.Newton- 5car 110yds 22.0avg(Cam was killing me with the scrambles)
M.Goodson- 1car 5yards

NYG-Recieving
H.Nicks 9 catches 171yds 3TDs(72yd TD catch)
M.Manningham 8rec 100yds 2TDs
T.Beckum 2rec 10yds
A.Bradshaw 2rec 10yds
D.Hixon 2rec 6yds
V.Cruz 2rec 6yds

Car-Recieving
S.Smith 6rec 146yds 1TD(99 yard TD catch)
D.Williams 2rec 27yds 1TD
L. Naanee 1 rec 25yds

NYG-Defense
6 sacks

Car-Defense
1 sack 2INTs

The game was ok.. I'm loving how scrambling QBs are dangerous. This may be an issue to some people but it isn't to me. It makes me have to gameplan different for those kind of QBs and I love it.. It was a little too easy for me to shred there defense and its been looking like that for the pass few games I been playing before this so I'll probably be moving the CPUs pass reaction. The middle of the field seems easy again. But I'm also killing them with other routes too. The new zone coverage helped open up other passing routes which is a good thing. Comebacks and in routes can be used realistically now without worrying about the DB running the route.

The CPU also has been struggling a little bit with there pass against me. Cam Newtons stats would have looked worse if it wasn't for the 99 yard bomb he threw on me at the end of the game to Steve Smith while I was blitzing. I'm taking into consideration that it was Newton but I played a game against the Cowboys were Romo went 9-21 against me and Vick didn't play that great of a game against me either. So I'll probably be tweaking the CPU accuracy too. The gameplay is definitely different from the Demo. They patched up a lot of issues guys were complaining about but its forced me to have to crank up a few areas for the CPU now..

Whatever tweaks I decide to make are for my personal use. If this base set is working great for you don't change anything but so far I'm having an issue with the CPU stopping my pass and the CPU establishing a decent pass game and I do appreciate the input from everyone...
Old 08-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Jan 1, - CLE at ARI
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Browns ()377017
Cardinals ()0710724
Team Stats Comparison
CLEARI
315Total Offense336
78Rushing Yards64
237Passing Yards272
13First Downs14
9Punt Return Yards18
115Kick Return Yards71
439Total Yards425
Turnovers
2/103rd Down Converstion4/12
0/24th Down Conversion0/0
2-Point Conversion
Penalties
23:12Posession Time24:48
Browns Boxscore
C.MCCOY75.016/332781/1
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
P.HILLIS19771
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
J.CRIBBS545
P.HILLIS334
B.WATSON353
G.LITTLE2116
B.SANFORD1.0
A****BIN1.0
Cardinals Boxscore
K.KOLB107.322/352842/0
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDLONG
B.WELLS11373.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDLONG
L.FITZGERALD2499.8
A.ROBERTS51261
E.DOUCET442
C.HAGGANS1.0
D.WILLIAMS1.0
C.CAMPBELL1.0
D.DOCKETT1.0

I was the Browns in this one.

These sliders do confuse me alot. The reason I use your sliders is because I am like you. I find it very difficult to have competition unless the sliders are really stcaked against me. However these sliders do provide a challenge.

This game was sensational.

I was up 10 - 7 in the 3rd, before Kolb threw a 75yd TD bomb to help them take the lead.

I then answered back in the 4th with an 10 yard dish to my WR, who then took it 81yds for the score.

I then had the ball in their 30, with 3 minutes left, before hitting Massaquoi in a 3 yard check down running across the line of scrimmage, where he was then hit, FUMBLES the ball, where the Cardinals D scoops it up, and runs it back for a 54yd TD.

Very exciting game. However, I still cannot pin what it is that doesn't feel right. The scores show that I am getting competition, but I never feel it during the game.

It may be worth noting, that I am playing **** 12 mins quarters, with 12 second play clock runoff ****

I enjoy this as the QB's hike the ball at around the same time they do in real life, and I weirdly hate seeing 20 seconds left on the play clock before hiking. I think I will bump it up to 13 mins to add a little more time.

- Opposition QB's still not impressive enough. Stats only come from 1 or 2 big plays, or sudden 2 minute drills where they drive down the field in an attempt to score at the last minute.

- RB's in both games have been mediocre.

- LB's are too difficult to Block Shed with. Is boring user controlling them, as you can never get free to the RB.

- User controlled Passing game is nice. However I feel it is too easy to pass over the middle with slants.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #15
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Also, just randomized the teams, and came up with

Jets vs Vikings

This should be a good game, and tell me alot of things about Defense and the Running Game.

Will keep you updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #16
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Here's some stats from my game against Carolina..

NYG- 40
Car- 21

NYG-Passing
E. Manning 25-35 303yds 71% 5TDs 2INTs

Car-Passing
C.Newton- 9-19 198yds 47% 2TDs 0INTs

NYG-Rushing
A.Bradshaw- 18car 91yds 5.0avg
B.Jacobs- 17car 68yds 4.0avg 1TD
E.Manning 4car 17yds 4.2avg(Looks like I'm going to have to handicap myself from using the QB sneak on short yardage plays until they fix this glitch).

Car-Rushing
D.Williams- 10car 89yds 8.9avg 1TD(untoched 77 yard TD run)
C.Newton- 5car 110yds 22.0avg(Cam was killing me with the scrambles)
M.Goodson- 1car 5yards

NYG-Recieving
H.Nicks 9 catches 171yds 3TDs(72yd TD catch)
M.Manningham 8rec 100yds 2TDs
T.Beckum 2rec 10yds
A.Bradshaw 2rec 10yds
D.Hixon 2rec 6yds
V.Cruz 2rec 6yds

Car-Recieving
S.Smith 6rec 146yds 1TD(99 yard TD catch)
D.Williams 2rec 27yds 1TD
L. Naanee 1 rec 25yds

NYG-Defense
6 sacks

Car-Defense
1 sack 2INTs

The game was ok.. I'm loving how scrambling QBs are dangerous. This may be an issue to some people but it isn't to me. It makes me have to gameplan different for those kind of QBs and I love it.. It was a little too easy for me to shred there defense and its been looking like that for the pass few games I been playing before this so I'll probably be moving the CPUs pass reaction. The middle of the field seems easy again. But I'm also killing them with other routes too. The new zone coverage helped open up other passing routes which is a good thing. Comebacks and in routes can be used realistically now without worrying about the DB running the route.

The CPU also has been struggling a little bit with there pass against me. Cam Newtons stats would have looked worse if it wasn't for the 99 yard bomb he threw on me at the end of the game to Steve Smith while I was blitzing. I'm taking into consideration that it was Newton but I played a game against the Cowboys were Romo went 9-21 against me and Vick didn't play that great of a game against me either. So I'll probably be tweaking the CPU accuracy too. The gameplay is definitely different from the Demo. They patched up a lot of issues guys were complaining about but its forced me to have to crank up a few areas for the CPU now..

Whatever tweaks I decide to make are for my personal use. If this base set is working great for you don't change anything but so far I'm having an issue with the CPU stopping my pass and the CPU establishing a decent pass game and I do appreciate the input from everyone...

Your'e killing the passing game. Let me know what changes you make

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »