Home

Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders..

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #3849
Rookie

LeonSandcastle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders..

These are amazing sliders.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:54 AM   #3850
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonSandcastle
These are amazing sliders.
Thanks man! I did have fun with these sliders last year with the final tweaks. Glad you are enjoying them. You never picked up 13?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #3851
Rookie

Hey man, I know I'm like 2 years late but I just picked up Madden 12 for the PS3. I love franchise mode and your blue sliders are perfect for me - aside from the CPU pass block. I don't Nano Blitz or use any type of custom designed, borderline glitchy techniques to get to the QB. I'm a realism guy to the highest degree. I don't want to get 3 sacks per game, but I also don't want my 95 overall Julius Peppers to have absolutely no shot at shaking off a random 78 offensive tackle.

Just want to know what CPU pass block is appropriate for someone who doesn't like using unfair blitz schemes and wants a realistic sack total at the end of the season. I know I should start at 0 and work my way up, but in this game you can't adjust sliders once you've started the franchise (unless you do it every time turn on the game) and I really want to get started and commit to a team. I generally control a defensive back.

It would be so awesome if you could help me out. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #3852
Rookie

Emperor5353's Arena

OVR: 1

Thank you for these sliders!! Our league is using the green set and we are struggling (which is good..don't want to have a bunch of user teams putting up 50 a game)

Our big dilemma is the amount of picks the cpu is getting, compared to the user teams..a couple teams are throwing 6-8 picks a game

We are trying to be better about hot route adjustments but as it stands, we need to balance out the picks

We have int's at 75. If we drop to 70-65, will this reduce the # of picks? Is there a corresponding move if we do notch this down a bit?

Again, thanks for the sliders!!!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #3853
Just started!

Hey Jarod, really appreciate the effort you put into posting this great stuff. I hate the way all madden jerks me and makes them impossible. I am having a litle trouble understanding the green sliders. You write, right before you post the point allocation for each area, HUMAN-CPU. This HUMAN-CPU part is confusing for me because you post points such as:

Human-CPU

Passing- USER Total 55-75
Accuracy- 30(50)-50
Pass block- 0-0
catching- 25-35(30)
If you are struggling with the USER accuracy at 30 raise it up somewhere inbetween 31-50 and work with that until you get better. Slowly work you way back down to 30 once you get better with your passing and it becomes easy. Lower the CPUs catching to 30 if you are struggling to stop the CPUs passing. Leave the CPUs accuracy at 50. The catching slider has a bigger affect on the CPUs passing.

So my questions are....does the HUMAN-CPU mean all player ratings or the first part is player and the send number is cpu?

Accuracy 30(50)-50 30 to 50 for player and 50 for computer???

I hope i was clear. Thanks for any clarification on these numbers because right now I am assuming you are only talking about the player (me)and giving me a range to choose from 30(50)-50 thirty to fifty.

Thanks
Old 04-30-2016, 02:02 AM   #3854
Rookie

OVR: 3

I plan on trying these out. I started playing Madden 12 again because the franchise mode is much better than it is 5 years later. I've used your sliders in the past & always had good results.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #3855
Rookie

Yeah i agree with the person above... i dont get which ones im supposed to use.... anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »