Home

Versuz2 madden 12 slider set

This is a discussion on Versuz2 madden 12 slider set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Versuz2 madden 12 slider set

Everytime this game comes out its the same problems, I think il go drag my face across broken glass. Its easier than trying to fix this broken game every year!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Versuz2 madden 12 slider set

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
I absolutely love these sliders!!! They actually force you to play FOOTBALL! I really think that anyone who dislikes these, or manages to put up ridiculously high scores and stats, are using the benefits of it being a video game. When I say that, I mean exploiting it. I starte a game, calling hot routes, plays I knew which worked, of course, I killed the D and picked off a tonne of passes.

Restarted the game, and played it like a football game. All I had to do was jus pick my plays, and make no adjustments. This meant no hout routing, no D adjustments, and no money plays. Just the plays I picked, as they were, then it all became about Team vs. Team. And it runs amazingly!!
How am I exploiting when my computer controlled dbs, picked off the cpu 9 times?

How am I exploiting when the cpu subs in wrs for dbs because the fatigue is screwed up?
Old 08-31-2011, 08:21 PM   #11
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I use his auto subs and fatigue setting and I am seeing some great results, I like his outlook on those. I need to up the rb in/out because I am just not seeing the back up get enough carries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 06:08 AM   #12
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
How am I exploiting when my computer controlled dbs, picked off the cpu 9 times?

How am I exploiting when the cpu subs in wrs for dbs because the fatigue is screwed up?
I never actually directed that comment at you, but seeing as you have involved yourself now.

I'm not entirely sure how you play the game. That's what causes alot of these problem with sliders. Everyone has a different play style, which leads to varied results. Did you copy EXACTLY how he did everything? Auto subs? Fatigue? Speed threshold?

Yes you're right, you can't be exploiting it if your own players are picking off passes without you even controlling them. So I can't help you with that. But I have played multiple games, and I do consider myself a good Madden player, and I have had nothing but well balanced matches, and I have gone through some games without getting an INT. So why knows what causes you to have the issues you do.

But my comment was made in MY opinion. Am sorry if you felt I was having a 'dig' at you. I just feel these sliders are difficult, and provide some serious logic and thinking behind them, unless you're happy with seeing ludicrous results.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
Baseball King

bobtrain's Arena

OVR: 10

I was a big fan of Versuz's youtube commentaries. Still am, but these sliders are terrible. Running was too easy. Getting to the CPU QB was too easy. Too many fumbles by the CPU QB. All that = blow outs.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
I absolutely love these sliders!!! They actually force you to play FOOTBALL! I really think that anyone who dislikes these, or manages to put up ridiculously high scores and stats, are using the benefits of it being a video game. When I say that, I mean exploiting it. I starte a game, calling hot routes, plays I knew which worked, of course, I killed the D and picked off a tonne of passes.

Restarted the game, and played it like a football game. All I had to do was jus pick my plays, and make no adjustments. This meant no hout routing, no D adjustments, and no money plays. Just the plays I picked, as they were, then it all became about Team vs. Team. And it runs amazingly!!

So not calling hot routes, or making adjustments is real NFL football? I advise you to watch the game a bit closer lol, these sliders are GARBAGE. I beat the Patriots with the Redskins 77-10
Old 09-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just wanted to add that I tried out V's slider set.

Started out not bad over the first two games of my 'chise but after that, went downhill quick.

I found too many CPU turn overs.

But I think Versus is on to something. Not quite sold on the very slow speed either...thought it played a little too slowly.

"What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death"
-Dave Barry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godssafetynow21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE7SL...el_video_title

Difficulty-Pro
Auto sprint and auto strafe off (not sure if these are just personal preferences)
Injuries-7
Fatigue-100
Game speed- very slow
Threshold-0

Penalties-
offside-85
False start-100
Holding-50
Facemask-50
DPI-100
OPI-100
KR/PR int-51
Clipping-51
Int grounding-51
roughing the passer and kicker at-50

HUM/CPU

Passing

QB ACC -43/87
Pass block-3/46
WR catching-88/85
Rushing
Broken tackles-71/75
Run blocking-65/90
Fumbles-5/5
Pass defense
Reaction time-60/60
Interceptions-80/100
Pass rushing-86/100
Rush defense
Reaction time-40/90
Block Shedding-93/100
Tackling-80/95

Special teams
FG power-55
FG accuracy-35
Punt power-57
Punt accuracy-40
Kickoff power-45

Auto subs can be seen in the video at top

I suggest everyone watch that video. Guy is Genius if you haven't already figured that out.
are you serious? genius? this guy is a bonehead, and consistently puts out bad sliders every year. he doesnt take realism into account when he produces his sliders and doesnt seem to have a medium to compare his results to. there are much better slider makers out there then this wacko.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »