Home

m12 very slow gameplay(updated)

This is a discussion on m12 very slow gameplay(updated) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 04:38 AM   #9
Pro

Xotros's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: m12 very slow gameplay(updated)

I just did a game with these. Me (Dolphins) vs CPU (Falcons) and it was a 20-13 win for me. I definitely like these better. Henne couldn't get anything consistent going, and I was lucky to hold them just out of FG range a few times. It was a nice defensive battle. Both teams failing on 3rd down a lot. It actually was tied 13-13 and a completed Hail Mary pass from midfield as time expired won it for me. The running game felt great, tackles were less brute and more realistic, and you could tell the difference between Henne and Ryan. If it weren't for a redzone pick by Ryan and a redzone fumble by Weems, I would have lost for sure. I didn't pull stats from this one but I'll do one tomorrow and compile a table.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:19 PM   #10
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotros
I just did a game with these. Me (Dolphins) vs CPU (Falcons) and it was a 20-13 win for me. I definitely like these better. Henne couldn't get anything consistent going, and I was lucky to hold them just out of FG range a few times. It was a nice defensive battle. Both teams failing on 3rd down a lot. It actually was tied 13-13 and a completed Hail Mary pass from midfield as time expired won it for me. The running game felt great, tackles were less brute and more realistic, and you could tell the difference between Henne and Ryan. If it weren't for a redzone pick by Ryan and a redzone fumble by Weems, I would have lost for sure. I didn't pull stats from this one but I'll do one tomorrow and compile a table.

awesome, the more feedback the better.

i want ppl to want to give these a try
Old 08-31-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 19

these are good sliders. only changes I made is I made both the cpu/users sliders the same. and I went with the higher value.
I also has threshhold at 65. the higher the value the more realistic the seperation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
these are good sliders. only changes I made is I made both the cpu/users sliders the same. and I went with the higher value.
I also has threshhold at 65. the higher the value the more realistic the seperation.
did u play a game first before u made the slider changes or just did it right away?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0
Sliders won't be difficult enough. I tried some similar to these and ended up bumping CPU accuracy to 80 along with other stuff. Trying allmadden sliders now.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #14
MVP

Smile Re: m12 very slow gameplay(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
did u play a game first before u made the slider changes or just did it right away?
right away. only issues so far are with the fumbles.

I might have to increase fumble. I like having to cover the ball (R1) when going through the hole or being tackeled.

not enough penalties and auto subs.
and the line play, Im starting to figure this out. so I might have to make it a bit more difficult.

other than that the play is fine by me.

Ill post more findings in after a few more games. I dont mess with sldiers for about a good amount of games.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

weird cuz im seeing a fumble at least once a game

im the 6th most penalized team in the league...there are plenty of penalties

for subs turn ur fatigue up to 60 and set ur sub in at a higher value.

my spell back gets around 8-11 carries a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
weird cuz im seeing a fumble at least once a game

im the 6th most penalized team in the league...there are plenty of penalties

for subs turn ur fatigue up to 60 and set ur sub in at a higher value.

my spell back gets around 8-11 carries a game
The penalties Im seeing maybe 3- 5 a game. and their mostly delay of games by me. cause I do a lot of audbles and stuff.

Your sliders seem to force adjustments, which I like. deep pass plays are tough so Im always hot routing 1 or 2 receivers with shorter routes to off set the pressure. I like reading where the blitzes are coming from so I do the line adjustments, etc. plus I like mixing upmy plays. so thats wher the delay of games come from.

other than tha, Ill occasionally get a holding call. havent seen any other penalties.

fumbles, I dont see alot cause I run the ball always covering the ball when I hit the hole. maybe if I didnt use R1 when I hit the hole everytime then Id see more.
Ive been taught to cover the ball when I run, so that habit has translated to this game.
so thats why I have to turn up the fumbles, plus Im very conseravtive, striaght ahead for yards. I rarely use jukes, spin, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »