Home

Madden 12 coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 12 coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #25
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 12 coach mode sliders

Thanks glad you like them. I'm still tweaking them. I will update them sometime tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #26
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Hey guys I have updated some of the sliders, all the new ones are in red still. You will notice that I have changed a couple of penalties and really tweaked the running game, and I also lowered the kickoff power just because I hate them all going in or through the endzone.

Let me know how they are working if you try them. I am really trying to get the running game better.

Also a special thanks to Manning2Harrison for the pass rush sliders. The DEs are now getting to the QB better. Thanks buddy you have been a big help on these sliders.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

I tried at the 100/100 Pass Block /Pass Rush Sliders with the first set of slider with the Bears and Saints. There were 18 sacks between them. 10 for the Bears (Peppers had 3) and 8 for the Saints. Curious to see how others fare.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue
I tried at the 100/100 Pass Block /Pass Rush Sliders with the first set of slider with the Bears and Saints. There were 18 sacks between them. 10 for the Bears (Peppers had 3) and 8 for the Saints. Curious to see how others fare.
Just played a game and had a total of 2.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:19 AM   #29
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Great work on these, just a couple of issues.

PB and PR at 100 gives way too many sacks, I had 12, however this does seem to help prevent high scoring games. I have PB at 11HUM/8CPU and PR at 35 for both so I get around 2-3 sacks per game which is great.

QBA should be 27 from my testing. Playing Colts vs Texans I had Peyton get 68% and Matt Schaub had 64% which is perfect and true to life.

Run Block HUM at 57 and 63 for CPU. This gave Arian Foster a 4.5 AVG AND Joseph Addai a 4.2 avg which is also perfect even though Foster averaged 4.9 last year.

Just my thoughts and testing. Again, thanks for your hard work on these, I'm really enjoying them.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:08 AM   #30
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

You guys that are getting a lot of sacks make sure you play more then 1 game. I've played like 3 games now and the most I have seen is 4 by 1 team. I also use different teams every game, but I have thought about lowering the pass rush slider a little bit to see how that works.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Going to check out your sliders now, but did you change any auto-sub sliders? I've seen that on other forums. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 4

Alright, just ran into the sack problems that were mentioned on the previous page. My team had 8 sacks before halftime, just one for my opponent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »