Home

Madden 12 coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 12 coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Madden 12 coach mode sliders

For those of you looking for coach mode sliders, I have been working on a set. This will be my first attempt ever at doing it. I should have them posted sometime today, as I want to play a couple of more games with them. Right now I have played several games and I am getting a lot of defensive battles.

For example last night the last game I played was NY Giants(cpu) at Minnesota(me), I won 20-17. The Giants had 3 FGs and their lone TD came on an interception return. Both teams had less then 200 yards of offense, and 80 of mine came on one play.

In another game it was Detriot(cpu) at Tennessee(me), I won 10-3. There was actually a little more offense in this one but less scoring. With that said there was only like 250 yards of offense for each team.

I can't remember every game I have played but there have been about 4 others with results that are all about the same, and all of them were lacking in offense. So I am trying to improve the offense. I will post the game stats of the next couple of games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Re: Madden 12 coach mode sliders

11-1-11These are my most updated coach mode sliders. This time I am playing week 2 of franchise year 1 to test these sliders. I am just going down the list playing games. I don't really have any house rules except that I return kickoffs and punts, because the return system sucks again in this game if you let the computer do it.

EDIT:The numbers in red are the ones just changed.

Playcall Style-I have it on conventional and then I ask Madden and choose my play from there. I tried gameflow, but it really doesn't matter, you can call your own plays if you want.

Quarter Length-12 minutes

Injuries-50 Thats what I have it on some people might like more, some people less, it's up to you.

Fatigue-65 Again whatever you, I think this setting is pretty good.

Game Speed-Very Slow I think this helps with kick returns. Not sure about that it might be me, but I have had better returns at very slow.

Speed Treshold-0

Coach Mode-On

Penalties

False Start-80-Still working on this, can't seem to find a happy medium.
Holding-52
Facemask-54
Clipping-52
Roughing The Passer-54
Everything else-100

Player Skill/CPU Skill

Passing
QB Accuracy-15/15
Pass Blocking-100/100
WR Catching-55/48

Rushing
Broken Tackles-0/0
Run Blocking-50/40
Fumbles-40/40

Pass Defense
Reaction Time-15/15
Interceptions-24/24
Pass Rushing-90/90

Rush Defense
Reaction Time-29/22
Block Shedding-9/5
Tackiling-40/40

Special Teams

FG Power-50
Fg Accuracy-40
Punt Power-38
Punt Accuracy-100
Kickoff Power-50

Not to much has changed except pass rushing. In my first game Chiefs(cpu) vs Lions(me) I won 33-23. The Lions had 6 sacks, 4 from Suh alone(he's a monster), and the Chiefs had 0 sacks. Everyone knows though that sacks are an issue, so I don't know if I can do much more about that.

Last edited by cusefan74; 11-01-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

As of right now these are the sliders that I am going with. I played a couple other games, but I didn't get to put in the stats, but the offense was really better and there was a lot more yards gained. For anyone that wants to see how the sliders are working I will be posting my Denver Broncos franchise.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

These sliders are working great now. Just played my first preseason game as Denver and beat Dallas 28-27 with a late TD. Both teams had over 380 yards of offense, it was a really great game, and I am excited about my franchise.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

I think I'm going to try these out tonight and play a Coach Mode Franchise until I start seeing EA patch all these bugs & F-ups on the game

Will post my results!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm seeing way too many penalties, including 3 roughing the passer in the first drive of a game I started with these sliders. I'm going to lower some of the penalty settings and see what results I get.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Yeh I had the same problem, I lowered the penalties down a little myself. More then anything it is whatever you like for them.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #8
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10

52 or 53 on roughing the passer seems to work best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »