Home

Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfanfrank
Playmaker

am I understanding your concept, take the lowest rating a player has at
the slider aspect in question ie QB accuracy and assign that
as the hum # & take the avg of all players with that
particular attribute and assign that as CPU value?

Is this correct?
pretty much......

Lowest overall accuarcy rating in the game is 10 for any player regardless of position.....

The avg low accuarcy rating for all offensive skill players is 20.4......So I'm going to stick with the avg and assign the Human slider a accuarcy of 20 vs the CPU at 65 (lowest overall QB Accuarcy in the game)

I believe that is pretty fair and after seeing some other slider settings those avg's to my surprise seem to be where most people have settled down at on their sliders.

I'm going to try and stick with the numbers as close as possible then tweak the game after i get all the avg's updated.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-04-2011, 01:55 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

avg catch ratings of the lowest rated players at each defensive position is 23.2

I will round up to 25 and that will represent both the CPU and Human INT slider as the base starting point.

avg Finesse/Power Move rating for all DE's, DT's and LB's was 40.5......Pass rush on both sides will be equal at 40/40

avg Trucking/Elusivness rating for all skill players was 24.3......For only RB's it was 34 (To start off i will go with even settings at 25/25 and if needed i will switch CPU to the avg RB setting of 34 rounded up to 35

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

PLAYMAKERS HYBRID "0" SLIDERS ORIGINAL SETTINGS

QBA-22/22............(This is the default base settings U have the OPTION to use these settings or the QBA Chart settings use only the Lower End QBA settings for both sides now)
Pass Block-74/76
WR Catch-54/78.....(Please use WR Catch chart for Human only/CPU uses WR Catch slider that makes QBA + WR catch Total 100 combined together)

Broken Tackles-0/100
Run Block-0/0
Fumbles-0/0

DEFENSE

Pass Reaction Time-0/24
INT-10/60
Pass Rush-64/90

Run Reaction Time-10/100......(Block Shed @ 24 + Tackle @ 1 puts CPU @ Next level of 125 Total Run D)
Block Shed-0/0
Tackle-0/0
--------------------------------------------------------
PLAYMAKERS CUSTOM SLIDERS PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE HYBRID 0 SLIDERS WERE CREATED

QBA-22/22............(This is the default base settings U have the OPTION to use these settings or the QBA Chart settings use only the Lower End QBA settings for both sides now)
Pass Block-74/76
WR Catch-54/78.....(Please use WR Catch chart for Human only/CPU uses WR Catch slider that makes QBA + WR catch Total 100 combined together)

Broken Tackles-0/0
Run Block-0/40
Fumbles-0/60

DEFENSE

Pass Reaction Time-0/18
INT-18/60
Pass Rush-56/96

Run Reaction Time-6/32.......(Run Reaction @ 57 puts CPU @ next level 75 total Run D)
Block Shed-18/18
Tackle-0/0

SPECIALS TEAMS-SAME SETTINGS FOR BOTH VERSIONS

FGP-46
FGA-48
PP-47
PA-48
KOP-48

AUTO SUBS

qb 20/25
rb 80/85
wr 70/75
fb/te 70/75
ol 20/25

de 80/85
dt 80/85
lb 70/75
cb 60/65
s 60/65
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLAYMAKERS MADDEN 12 OUT OF THE BOX SLIDERS

THESE SLIDERS WERE MODIFIED TO USE ONLY ONE QBA SETTING FOR BOTH CPU AND HUMAN.

THE PASSING CHART IS ONLY TO BE USED WITH THE SLIDERS ON THE FRONT PAGE.

THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OPTIONS FOR QBA WITH THESE SLIDERS UNLESS YOU ADJUST ON YOUR OWN.

Enjoy Madden 12!

QBA-50/100
Pass Block-40/40
WR Catch-10/10

Broken Tackles-0/100
Run Block-40/40
Fumbles-10/10

DEFENSE
Pass Reaction Time-0/100
INT-40/40
Pass Rush-10/10

Run Reaction Time-0/100
Block Shed-40/40
Tackle-10/10

ALL OTHER SLIDERS FOR PENALTY'S AND FATIGUE REMAIN THE SAME AS FRONT PAGE SETTINGS

Last edited by Playmakers; 11-13-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 05:52 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Ok i updated the Front page with a complete set to start out with based on the lowest ratings of EA's default rosters....I rounded up or down a few clicks but nothing drastic

Now i will begin the process of seeing how those avg's translate to the field as whole....i do like the settings being low as opposed to high to start out because it leaves me tons of room to increase any specific slider

Ultimatley i want to keep as many sliders at or below 50 as possible which will allow the higher rated players to stand out a little more than the lower rated guys.

For example with Human QBA at 20 there will be some guys who struggle but a higher rated guy like Brady or Manning will still seem as if he's 90+ accuarcy overall......Drop that slider down 15 and you will really start to notice the difference even more between QB's

Drop it down to 10 and you will never feel as if passing is way too easy in Madden ever again.......in fact that is my target eventually is to reduce the QBA slider down to about 10-15 to make it extremely important that your starting QB remains healthy or else things could get rough for you and go south in a hurry

I'm going to settle down on both the Pass Block and Run Block sliders at default 50 for the CPU as i see no reason to increase or decrease either because you can always adjust the Block shed slider up or down......

Hopefully, I can finalize these real quick as i'd rather be doing other things with the game this year

Old 09-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have tried these sliders and i really like them but, i have been playing with game speed very fast does it really make a difference or is it just animation speed?

BTW good work on the sliders
Old 09-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_stj
I have tried these sliders and i really like them but, i have been playing with game speed very fast does it really make a difference or is it just animation speed?

BTW good work on the sliders
yeah i play on slow speed for animation purposes.....

Though I've had the game for awhile i didn't really play it until yesterday so i haven't tested it on any other speed settings to say the sliders will or will not work.

Although from my time spent playing the DEMO I do think Fast Speed really captures the actual speed of the game very well.

I just hate not being able to see the animations play out like they do on slow speed.....it's just something about EA's sports games where they can't seem to make a game look and move fluid on fast speed both at the same time.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 17

Great sliders so far. I have repeatedly played games with the same two teams trying to normalize the settings based on results, but have been spinning my wheels lately. First game with these, and after one half of play, this is the first time the CPU has dominated me in a fair way.

Extremely happy with these so far

Thanks for sharing them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Today i will look for ways to try and see if the CPU Pass Reaction slider can move down closer to Deafult 50 or even below. I want to see if it's possible for the game to play and be effective with sliders almost mirrowing each other for Human and CPU.

I'm going to spend time later today looking at lower settings for Human QBA vs lower CPU Pass Reaction sliders. I will also test out CPU accuarcy at default 50 vs Human Pass Reaction of 0

I think alot of the unrealistic dropped INT's is a result of the QBA slider IMPACTING a defenders ability to catch the pass....i don't want to increase INT's i just want to cut down on the silly bouncing ball routine after it's deflected.

It may also be a case where I use the INT slider as the actual pass defense slider and the reaction slider makes defenders pay for taking a false step.....that slider IMO is more like an agility slider helping players to recover even if they are beat by 2-3 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »