Home

Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 12 Custom Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Ok, played two games, both as the Titans vs. the Vikings, using mkharsh's sub and fatigue settings.

Game 1: Titans 29, Vikings 21

Hasselbeck: 23/35, 190 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int., sacked 3 times.
Johnson: 22 rushes, 221 yards, 1 TD, 2 runs of 20+ yards, longest run 67 yards.
Ringer: 9 rushes, 27 yards
Hall: 2 rushes, 10 yards.

McNabb: 10/23, 133 yards, 2 TD, 0 Int., sacked 4 times
Peterson: 16 rushes, 95 yards, 1 rush of 20+ yards, longest rush 22 yards
McNabb: 2 rushes, 20 yards

Game 2: Titans 41, Vikes 38

Hasselbeck: 26/40, 336 yards, 3 TD, 1 Int., sacked 2 times
Johnson: 32 rushes, 179 yards, 1 TD, 1 rush of 20+ yards, longest rush 45 yards

McNabb: 10/22, 265 yards, 3 TD, 0 Int., sacked 3 times
Peterson: 15 rushes for 182 yards, 1 TD, 4 rushes of 20+yards, longest rush also 45 yards.

Summary;
Both games ended up being close contests. In game 1, it was 14-13 at the half and stayed close througout.

In game 2, McNabb and Peterson were on fire and I was down 17-0 by the end of the 1st quarter. But I managed to work my way back and win on a last second field goal at the end. Peterson was an animal in both games, but I'm sure some of that was bad playcalling on my end. I was also able to do fairly well, but I had Johnson, so...

Overall, pretty good. I do think the cpu pass % needs to come up though. McNabb is a career 58% passer and in both games he hovered at 50% or below throughout both games. Not sure if the running needs to be toned down or not given that both backs are premier backs.

Hope this helps!
Good stuff.....

I will test Human Pass Reaction down about 5-10 more clicks that should get the CPU to about 55-60% on avg per game based on QB's

CPU Run Reaction has tons of room to go up....but i will hold off for right now until i get their passing percentage straigthend out.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #34
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0

Playmakers,

Thanks for posting these. I have a couple of "noob" questions, as I've always used the in game settings and have never really messed with sliders. First, is the no switch rule where you choose a guy before the snap, and stick with him for the entire play? Second, what difficulty setting are you on? All-pro or All-madden? Finally, when you use gameflow, do you allow yourself to switch to the run or pass options, or do you strictly stay with the gameplan?

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok well..not going as planned.. first: both starting quarterbacks werent able to start so its Daniel vs Flynn...but you wouldnt know it by the stats at halftime..

Packers (cpu) - 31
Saints (hum) - 3

yes..at halftime..

Packers - 286 total offense
Saints - 141

Flynn 9/15 236 yards 3 td 0 int
Daniel 10/23 133 yards 0 td 0 int

Rushing
---------
Ryan Grant 7 rushes 50 yards 1 td
Mark Ingram 6 rushes 22 yards

both defenses have 2 sacks so far..

im kinda worried to continue this game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #36
Rookie

Playmakers do you currently have a slider set out for ncaa football 12?
Old 09-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Pretty good sliders so far. Something a little strange is my running game. Through two games with phins bush has 46 yards on 22 but Thomas has 234 yards on 35 carries. I can't run at all with bush using these sliders. I also bumped user qb acc down to 16 for now.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 3

Have played 2 games... against eagles and steelers (I am the Ravens). I like my offense... hard against both teams... mayhaps a bit too easy passing so I notched that down a bit. BUT...
I cannot get the computer passing game going.
ALSO:
Getting sacked up the middle when I have a damned good line. I know Power Move is over powered and the DEs are getting little pressure, but they just slip past one G and then its a strait run towards me.

Only way I can think about stopping this is MOST DT are slow... so lower the Speed since obviously blocking/power move is broken??
Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #39
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

I'm going to start by putting a disclaimer on this box score, the team I played was starting a rookie QB who tended to scramble when he couldn't find anything, thus more sacks/fumbles. It was also raining pretty bad.

I'm 84 overall, Redskins were 81 overall. This is the second year of my franchise (imported from NCAA), and during year one I had made some trades to strip away some of the older talent for some younger talent (my d-line will be scary, Phil Taylor, Nick Fairley, Marcell Dareus).

I used gameflow only on offense (gameplan), never audibled. Defense I used gameflow (gameplan + aggressive).

18 points of turnover (3 fumbles, 1 pick, 1 safety)
Marcell Dareus 0 yard fumble return for TD (opposing QB was sacked at his goal line)
1st 2nd 3rd 4th
Cleveland 0 28 0 10
Washington 0 3 11 0

Cleveland
Colt McCoy 12-20 114 0 TD 0 INT
Peyton Hillis 25 for 140 2 TD
1 WR drop
Top 3 in total tackles - 8, 6, 6
4 sacks, 1 INT, 4 FF, 3 FR, 1 DEF TD

Washington
PJ Winter 7-22 78 0 TD 1 INT (4 Fumbles)
Chrishon Elliot 16 for 92 0TD
3 WR drops (all by same guy)
Top 3 in total tackles - 11, 7, 7
0 sacks, 1 int, 0 FF, 0 FR

Also, when I pass I basically use the pro set mentality.. Usually just nickle and dime you for short yardage.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #40
Rookie

byzzzz's Arena

OVR: 1

Playmaker, are you using the Cowboys with these sliders? I use the Cowboys, and i am struggling on offense and defense, i want a close game, but i also want to feel that i can win, with these i feel cheated sometimes, just my opinion, this is no way a bash on your sliders, your name precedes you, anyways, any way i could go up or down, i dont want to mess with the formulas that much, thanxs man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »