Home

Madden12 Coach Mode Sliders (100% Realistic)

This is a discussion on Madden12 Coach Mode Sliders (100% Realistic) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden12 Coach Mode Sliders (100% Realistic)

Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd make my first contribution a coach mode slider set for Madden 2012 (the best installment send madden 05).

These sliders can be used on either Very Slow or Fast Gameplay with Thresholds to match to provide the best animations, gameplay and stats. Note that these sliders are made for Very Slow which will give you the best results.

I noticed that you never see defensive penalties ie: Facemask, pass interference on Very Slow but you do on Fast.

If I make changes they will be in RED

Game Options

Quarter Length = 12min (about 114-116 plays. might go to 13min, thoughts?)
Skill level = Custom
Playcall = Gameflow (no cheating on nerf plays with conventional)
Injuries = 40
Fatigue = 55 (has best effects)
Game Speed #1 = Fast (gives the best animations and funnest gameplay IMO)
Threshold #1 = 15
Game Speed #2 = Very Slow (gives the best animations that produce the most realistic stats)
Threshold #2 = 75
Coach Mode = On

Penalties

All 100 except...

False Starts = 88
Holding = 53
Facemask = 52
Clipping = 51
Roughing the Passer = 49

HUM/CPU Skill

QB Accuracy = 26/26
Pass Blocking = 20/34
WR Catching = 52/54

Broken Tackles = 13/13
Run Blocking = 42/42
Fumbles = 46/48

Reaction Time = 17/32
Interceptions = 24/28
Pass Rushing = 36/40

Reaction Time = 17/32
Block Shedding = 9/23
Tackling = 90/90 (Tackling is the best animation and 90 looks awesome without affecting stats and gameplay ie: struggling for yards still is good.)

Special Teams

FG Power = 50
FG Accuracy = 45
Punt Power = 48
Punt Accuracy = 65
Kickoff Power = 53

AutoSubs

QB out/in = 50/60
RB out/in = 87/92
WR out/in = 72/77
FB/TE out/in = 77/82
OL out/in = 52/60

DT = 85/90
DE = 85/90
LB = 71/76
CB = 74/76
S = 74/76

Feedback would be great on these and some in-game stats would be even better.

I've wanted to join OS for a long time and I'm glad I finally did. Look forward to hearing all your input on these.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-06-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden12 Coach Mode Sliders (100% Realistic)

Do you have any stats you can put up here? I will try these out later, but I'm curious how your QB completion % has been? And also RB avg yards per carry.

thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

I will post stats soon as I can.

Passing has been nearly perfect, averaging around 62% in the long term which is very close to the overall NFL average.

Running needs a little work, it's averaging about 3.7 right now overall, need to get it to about 4.2

This is over the course of a lot of games, using different teams and the stats are around the same on both HUM and CPU
Old 09-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey when i get home from work tonight i plan on using these and see how they play out i will post stats
Old 09-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Running is so tough to get perfect. Your average is pretty nice though, it seems like a tiny tweek sends the RBs into beast mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Just completed a game with Colts vs Texans and man was it awesome! Almost went to OT but Colts slammed a FG on me at the last 10 seconds to win 27 to 24.

So the stats on this game were great and compares to real stats for the most part.

Passing: Peyton Manning with 40 Completions on 57 attempts giving a decent 61% comp pct. He threw for 454 yards with 2 TDs and 2 INTs at 7.9 yards per attempt.

Compare peytons stats with the Colts vs Houston game on Sep 12, 2010.
IND @ HOU 40comp 57att 433yards 3TDs 0INTs 7.6 ypa 70.2comp%

Now the only thing I see here that's off is the comp% because the previous game I played in the same matchup peyton had 58% then I upped the QBA. However if the comp% was around 68-70%, Peytons yards would have been crazy. By increasing the QBA some more, Peyton would have a lot more yards so maybe I need to increase the Pass D reaction time? That would make the WR YAC go way down so that would be no good as they would get tackled right after the catch.

Matt Schaub also had a 61 comp% so I might need to up the QBA a little. In 2010 Peyton Manning averaged 66% and Schaub averaged 64% so we'll try to get close to that.

What I don't understand is why both teams starting RBs had 3.0 and 2.8 averages and both teams backups had 6.5 and 4.8 with about a 40% split in carries but this could just be a fluke so I'll have to test some more.

The Colts ended up with 527 offensive yards which is one of those flukes because the game before it was 258 but teams these days still get that many yards in some games.

Texans ended up with 275 Offensive yards which

NFL average offensive yards per game is 315. In 2010 the Chargers had 395 per game and the Panthers had 258 so with everything in-between it averages to 315.

I ended up with 114 plays including sacks which is just a few plays too low so may need to up the minutes to 13 or increase the game speed but I don't think that will affect the amount of plays.

Punt power is way too low so needs to be lowered until I find a 41-44 yard average which the NFL average is actual 42 yards. Right now I'm punting 60-70 yards.

Kickoff power needs to be reduced about 2 points I think. Way too many touchbacks in comparison to real NFL.

As we all know, Holding and False Start are the two most popular penalties in this game, so they may need to be lowered a little.

I'll be back with more updates and changes will be made on the first page soon as it's ready.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys just signed up for this page and seen this forum and had to say some stuff those stats you also must consider although he is peyton manning he has bad games and if you outsmart him in the game then hell do worse knowmatter the sliders so i feal that the comp% is rather good concidering i QB doesnt usually through high % in every single game for instance were you pressuring him more when he did worse then when he did good.And also you had said that your HB was averaging 3.7 rushing average and had said you felt it had to come up a little so i must ask you are you using Arian Foster or did you trade him who are your linemen who were you facing through those weeks and if it was Arian Foster what types of runs have you been doing please get back to me on this subject especially since ive been configuring my own sliders and we could possibly help eachother thanks guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »