Home

MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12

This is a discussion on MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Hey I have been testing, and found WR catch at 70 is working well with CPU qb acc at 26. WRs are getting open alot better, therefore the QBs are chucking ir deep. And you see errant passes now realistically at 26 acc. I explain a little better in my thread

Well if the cpu QB's can complete over 60% I'm good where I am but I may try it, especially if you say they are throwing short and getting longer drives. I just worry that on that level he'll never drop a pass, especially if I clobber his WR. That's not real either. Also....26? Does it really play better than 25?...I see alot of that in these threads and always wonder if you can really see the difference. I usually just go up or down by 5.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #26
MVP

Ok.....it seems the sliders are all set. I'm sure I'll be tweaking but I'm getting really good games now and the cpu is beating me often enough to keep me interested (@ 40-45% of the games). Let me know if anyone needs any help.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 09-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #27
MVP

Started fooling around with penalty sliders and found this. If you put facemask on 60 you get a ton of those penalties. Put it on 54 and so far ok.....moved holding up to 60 and i'm getting more of those (and always in bunches)...so I'll see about that too. To anyone who has good sliders for penalties...what ya got? Are you getting the NFL average 3-7 penalties per team per game?

Old 09-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Started fooling around with penalty sliders and found this. If you put facemask on 60 you get a ton of those penalties. Put it on 54 and so far ok.....moved holding up to 60 and i'm getting more of those (and always in bunches)...so I'll see about that too. To anyone who has good sliders for penalties...what ya got? Are you getting the NFL average 3-7 penalties per team per game?

You have to be careful with the penalty sliders. 1 pt makes a difference on some of them like roughing the passer.. If you put it at 55 you get about 5 or 6 crazy calls a game. You put it on 54 you hardly get any calls. Maybe 1 every other game.. So slowly go up and down on certain penalties..
Old 09-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
MVP

Just fyi....I'm finding that the cpu running game got jacked up after I downloaded new rosters...not sure if it's coincidence or not. Anyway I'll be lowering the cpu run block..maybe as low as 25 to start out. I'm getting way too many plays now where my guys ALL get blocked and the cpu back is running untouched for 30-40 yards.

Old 09-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #30
MVP

Ok...I've got the cpu Run block at 35. Seems ok after two games. Maybe will go to 40 if he need a boost.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #31
MVP

STill sticking with these current settings. Stats are good, play is consistent and other than there being a bit more big plays than I like, it's playing out really well. I don't think I'll be tweaking anything for while unless I either get really good...or if I can figure out some way to slow down the big plays (threshold??? REaction????).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #32
MVP

OK...not sure if the last roster update changed things but it seems to have. I played my first game with the Bills chise I have and got blown out of the water. The Bills have one of the lowest ovrs, but now I'm 4-1 and have handled the Pats and the Eagles pretty easily...it may be time to go back to the drawing board. I think I need to tweak the cpu run defense and their running game a bit...and maybe their passing, although their completion % is spot on, they don't seem to make important plays when it counts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »