Home

*Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set

This is a discussion on *Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: *Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seachickens
I moved reaction time to 30, Ints to 35 and pass rushing to 37 for human. Thats all I changed on that side of things. I average three or so sacks a game with these settings.

For the cpu I changed accuracy to 75, pass blocking to 73 and catching is at 50. As far as pass defense i changed reaction time to 45 like you did, ints to 35 and pass rushing to 40.

As far as the injuries it was nothing ever serious but I knocked out 4 WRs for multiple quarters a piece. I also ran over a saftey with Marshawn Lynch and took him out for the game lol.
yeah i just changed reaction time back up to 30 too. 28 they played stupid for some reason. i lowerd picks cause id get like 2 a game and end up returning one for a td so thats just why i lowered it. your pass rush for hum is higher then mine but i increased there pass block more so i guess that kinda evens it out lol. and yea i put QB Accuracy at 75 like u as well. elite QBs make alot better passes and take less sacks cause they seem alot smarter an quicker. yeah your messing ppl up lol. i never knock anyone out lol, my guys always get injured for long periods haha. well 3 on IR by end on season, which aint bad.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
Going to give these a try, going to play a lot of games.....will let you know how they turn out
did you try them out yet? keep me updated with em! Always looking to improve any ratings when they need to be.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #11
Rookie

So far Ive had some really good games with these sliders. I edges out the Jets in a defensive battle 17 to 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

Quote:
So far Ive had some really good games with these sliders. I edges out the Jets in a defensive battle 17 to 10.
Sounds like a good one, Definitly when the jets are way more defense then they are offense, they don't score much in real life either lol
Old 09-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #13
Rookie

Ha yeah gotta give you props on these sliders. I just went 0-3 with the
Seahawks in their first three games in my franchise. Lost a close one to the 49ers, beat pretty good by the Steelers and lost to the Cardinals in the last seconds of the game.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

Quote:
Ha yeah gotta give you props on these sliders. I just went 0-3 with the
Seahawks in their first three games in my franchise. Lost a close one to the 49ers, beat pretty good by the Steelers and lost to the Cardinals in the last seconds of the game.
Thanks. Yeah that sounds bout right, all 3 are pretty good/decent. I like the last second game winning drives that you see. It really feels like a heartbreakers when u lose by a FG in the last seconds of a game lol. Before I made some major changes, my season was 10-6 with the browns, but I made it alot more difficult since then so if I start a new one I see me going between 6-10, to 8-8 around best.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #15
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

is this slider for madden 11
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »