Home

*Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set

This is a discussion on *Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

OVR: 1
*Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set

Iv played around 50 games so far tweaking sliders, subs, etc. Been using these for about 8 games now and they've been pretty good. Opinions, suggestions, box scores, and any feedback you have is welcomed. Always willing to improve them.

Quarter length: 10-12 minutes
Speed Threshold: 35
Game Speed: Normal (Slow setting might work with these as well, but i personally think everyone feels to slow on lower settings)
Injury: 53
Stamina: 54 (Changing this WILL affect the Auto Subs created here, As well as the injurys that occur).

Penalties:
  • Offsides:85 (dont really work, think its a bug)
  • Holding:53
  • Clipping:52
  • Facemask:57
  • Roughing The Passer:53
  • Roughing The Kicker:52
  • Int Grounding:50
  • All Others set to 100
User/CPU Skill
Passing
QB Accuracy:30/75
Pass Block:53/75
Catching:47/47
Rushing
Broke Tackles:52/48
Run Block:50/58
Fumbles:48/50
Pass D
Reaction Time:30/45
Interceptions:27/32
Pass Rush:32/38
Run D
Reaction Time:51/55
Block Shredding:46/50
Tackling:45/45

Auto Subs
Offense
QB:0/5
RB:75/90
WR:72/77
TE:68/75
OL:0/5
Defense
DT:70/75
DE:70/75
LB:60/70
CB:50/60
S:50/60

Last edited by Love The Lancer; 09-10-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: *Love The Lancers* True Stats Slider Set

Inputting your sliders set in now will test out Seahawks vs Patriots.... Should get my butt kicked lol.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Well you didn't give a quarter length but I used 12 minutes. It was too long and their defense was too easy passing wise. Also Brady couldn't do anything against the Hawks weak secondary.

I stopped playing after the third quarter. It was 35 14 with me leading easily. I did have a couple picks and a fumble recovery but they should have scored more.

So the passing needs to be tweaked as well as the pass blocking for the computer. It was easy to get pressure on Brady all game. There were also a lot of injuries during the game, granted I was smacking around New England's small receivers.

The rushing was really good. I got gashed a couple plays for 10 plus yards but had about as many stuffs in the backfield or the line of scrimmage.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

Pass Reaction was supposed to be 28 not 38 my bad. Yeah the passing sliders are tough to get just right. I'm gonna play a couple more and try to adjust it. But yeah try 28 not 38 sorry lol. I might drop it even more if it needs it. Gonna raise cpu reaction to 45, gonna try there first. And i put pass rush down 5 as well

Last edited by Love The Lancer; 09-07-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
Rookie

So I changed my quarter lengths to 9 minutes and adjusted pass reaction, pass blocking, for both cpu and human and qb accuracy and pass rushing for cpu.

ALso changed the injuries down a little cause I was hit sticking their entire team to the trainers bench lol. After the couple tweaks I have had my best 2 games of Madden so far this year.

Your subs are perfect imo. I had a good rotation on my dline and didn't seem to lose players for longs stretches of time like i have with other sub sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Love The Lancer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seachickens
So I changed my quarter lengths to 9 minutes and adjusted pass reaction, pass blocking, for both cpu and human and qb accuracy and pass rushing for cpu.

ALso changed the injuries down a little cause I was hit sticking their entire team to the trainers bench lol. After the couple tweaks I have had my best 2 games of Madden so far this year.

Your subs are perfect imo. I had a good rotation on my dline and didn't seem to lose players for longs stretches of time like i have with other sub sets.
Nice! i havent gotten many injuries on the cpu, maybe one or 2 a game but maybe bc i use the browns and no ones hit power for them is great so when i go for a hit stick i bounce off lol.

i changed both human and cpu pass reaction, as well as pass rush for them. i lowered human interceptions by 8 and CPUs by 3. i started seeing quite a bit of them. did u change there QB accuracy or users? Im also curious at where your pass blocks at.

And thanks. its took a while to get em right, fatigue was the biggest factor in that!

Last edited by Love The Lancer; 09-07-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:32 AM   #7
Rookie

I moved reaction time to 30, Ints to 35 and pass rushing to 37 for human. Thats all I changed on that side of things. I average three or so sacks a game with these settings.

For the cpu I changed accuracy to 75, pass blocking to 73 and catching is at 50. As far as pass defense i changed reaction time to 45 like you did, ints to 35 and pass rushing to 40.

As far as the injuries it was nothing ever serious but I knocked out 4 WRs for multiple quarters a piece. I also ran over a saftey with Marshawn Lynch and took him out for the game lol.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:52 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

Going to give these a try, going to play a lot of games.....will let you know how they turn out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »