Home

Dboyfresh89deuce custom Madden 12 sliders All-Madden/ Slow Speed

This is a discussion on Dboyfresh89deuce custom Madden 12 sliders All-Madden/ Slow Speed within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
Rookie

dboyfresh89deuce's Arena

OVR: 2
Thumbs up DBOYFRESH89DEUCE V3.0 CUSTOM SLIDERS

THE NEW AND IMPROVED V3.0 DBOYFRESH89DEUCE CUSTOM MADDEN 12 SLIDERS

Alright you guys i havent been posting on here in a while but i'm back with a new version of my custom madden sliders, except now its no longer an all madden setting, its a mix between all madden and all pro. This new version took me awhile to work on, i was using my all madden sliders for a while and i loved the way it played but after a while i just felt like no matter what i did the CPUs AI system will allow itself to cheat on certain plays and the overall gameplay was killing me. The run game was great but as for all other aspects of the game i felt that certain elements were missing that prevented me from having a great sim game. So as i post my new slider sets i'm going to explain why i've made the changes.

*Note, not all sliders are meant for everyone, it all depends on what kind of experience are you trying to get out of a game, sliders are meant to be altered to your liking, these are just sumn for the fans and sim gamers that want a better gaming experience.

Game Options:
Playcall Style-GameFlow, I use gameflow because i feel if you want real game results like you see on Sunday, using money plays and cheesing the CPU isnt going to allow you to feel that your playing a simulation game

Quarter Length-10 mins, this one is hard to pin point exactly because of how you play against the CPU, if you know how to read defenses and know how to audible to the right play thats for that situation and your average time per possesion is somewhere between 3-5 mins long then 10 is perfect.

Min Play Clock Time-15 secs, in franchise mode its going to be 20 but with 15 secs it gives you enough time to make any last sec adjustments to your play if you e.i. read blitz or see man to man coverage.

Auto Strafe/ Sprint- Off

Injuries/ Fatigue- 35/75, if you like the 2 back set and you like for you carries to be split between both backs then raising the fatigue works in your favor, fatigue plays a big part in rotation of your backs, recievers, lineman, and so on. The more hits your back takes when running the ball the better the split carry.

Game Speed-Slow (very important)

Player Threshold-25, players with greater speed need to be respected and resemble real life so thats why i have it at 25

Penalties:
Offside-85
False Start-100
Off/Def Pass Interference-100
Holding/Facemask-50
everything else at 51

AutoSubs:
OFFENSE
QB in/out-60/80
RB in/out-77/80, this plays in well with the fatigue factor if you feel the carry isnt what you want raise fatigue
WR/FB/TE in/out-70/80
OL in/out-74/80

DEFENSE
DE/DT in/out-74/80
LB in/out-70/75
CB/S in/out-65-75

Player/CPU Skills
PASSING
QB ACC:25/80
PASS BLOCKING:55/60
WR CATCHING:50/50

RUSHING
BROKEN TACKLES:45/65
RUN BLOCKING:51/70
FUMBLES:35/55

PASS DEFENSE
REACTION TIME:40/50
INTERCEPTIONS:35/70
PASS RUSHING:45/50

RUSH DEFENSE
REACTION TIME:35/40
BLOCK SHEDDING:30/40
TACKLING:60/70

I been trying to understand reaction time and someone who pointed in out the best was versuz2 on his youtube channel, after seeing that video is why i changed up how i wanted the feel of the game to be and how i wanted to make it more sim. Reaction time reflects on how the AI is going to react to a play, and what their actions are going to be. its a hit and miss combo because int affects the reaction slider, i spent 2 days trying different combonations and this is the best out of what i was seeing. dbs stayed true, no jumping routes when their backs are away from the ball, you cant change the the dbs automatically turning around when the ball is in the air, thats a flaw with the gameplay and the games engine, they are meant to do that regardless of how you fix reaction time.

Alright gamers these are my new and improved slider set for you guys i hope you guys arent disappointed, and hope you have fun, would love some feedback and any critiques on what works and what doesnt. let me kno.

Last edited by dboyfresh89deuce; 10-14-2011 at 06:47 AM. Reason: NEW VERSION
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Dboyfresh89deuce custom Madden 12 sliders All-Madden/ Slow Speed

Sliders look good. i respect anyone who makes all-madden sliders. one thing however.... from experience, you'll probably have way too many fumbles with that slider that low. typically, USER fumbles should be between 20-25 & CPU fumbles should usually never be below 50. otherwise it's too easy to strip the ball. overall sliders look good to me!!!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #3
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

i put these in and it still says custom will that be a difference?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #4
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

man these are amazing they actually are challenging and im at half with the chargers playing at denver winning 10-6 with not very many yards with the teams but maybe if i play 11 minutes or 12 they will be great
Old 09-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

WOW first game i have ever had in OT against the CPU Final score i won 26-20 had my heart pumping ahha thanks for the great experience
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Rookie

dboyfresh89deuce's Arena

Appreciate it bro, i figured the fumble rating should be a little higher for the cpu. I trying to find a good balance for there rushing attack to keep the ypc realistic. We all know any given sunday any rb can go off and have 6-8 ypc but somewher along the line of 3.5-5.5 is what im shooting for. Ill work on the fumble slider, thanks for the input man appreciate it. Have u founf a better balance for the subs with the rbs if so let me know. I really want that two headed monster attack.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
Rookie

dboyfresh89deuce's Arena

Alright man i tweaked the slider sets so let me know what u think

Human skills
Rushing
Broken tackles: 19
Run blocking: 36
Fumbles: 20

Rush defense
Reaction: 5
Block shedding: 24
Tackling: 46

CPU Skills
Rushing
Broken tackles: 50
Run blocking: 65
Fumbles: 35

Rush Defense
Reaction: 45
Block Shedding: 40
Tackling: 65

I kept my mins at 10 because i still had high scoring game but a fun game, lost 38-34, to the titans using my raiders. What i noticed with rushing is that u have to maintain a certain balance between run blocking n blockshedding, when u have a right combination, u have fluid blocks as well as smart blocks which gives a better gameplay n realism to the running game. Against the CPU what i noticed is that the tackling and the broken takcles have to find balance. I had chris johson breaking 4 tackles every play before i brought him down, which is somewhat true to his style and the raiders lack of tackling ability in open space but when there should have been a consecutive hit he broke. So i fixed that when i uped the CPUs fumble rating, i try n keep the 150 Format for CPU n 75 For player skills becuase thats custom all madden.

Let me know what u think of the tweaks and what should i fix on.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:39 AM   #8
Rookie

dboyfresh89deuce's Arena

Alright after tweaking the sliders i played a few games and notice too many flaws, one way too many big runs by the CPU, granted i mad a few mistakes in the open field but the down field blocking n line of scrimmage play was horrible. Too many open holes to run thru. Another was still way too high scoring n yardage. So i went back to what i liked first and tweaked it again slightly tell me what u guys think and i will post box scores wpuld really like some feedbak from everyone and anyone who reads this.

Player skills
Passing: same as above

Rushing
Brkn tckls: 14
Run blocking: 51 With the blocking at 51 youll see smarter n correct blocking/realism is key
Fumbles: 10 some may say this is low but from playing a few games n practicing i dont get very many fumbles

Pass d: same as above

Rush d: same as above

CPU Skills
Passing: same as above

Rushing
Brkn tkls: 45
Run blck: 65
Fumbles: 40
Okay with rushing its hard to cause a fumble om 40, with brk tackles at 45 rbs arent superman, they will break bad angles and momentum n size are a factor. Run block at 65 keeps the line true, blocks are in place n the CPU isnt making holes for a truck to drive thru everyplay everydown. Its even. Big runs will happen if bad angles r crashing n poor tackle angles.

Pass D n Rush D: same as above

These sliders all coexist with one another causing balance, everything will look solid. Im going to adjust the mins per quarter if stats and scores r still TOO HIGH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »