Home

MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1

This is a discussion on MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #17
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1

for those curious....my auto subs sliders have been added!! go check them out if you were having problems with good substitutions!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Played acouple of games with these sliders. I always get between 120 and 130 plays per game with good stats.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #19
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemlerNJ
Played acouple of games with these sliders. I always get between 120 and 130 plays per game with good stats.
sweet!!

do you mind posting some??
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Really excited to check out these sliders, especially given how close (more in theory - can't be perfect to real life, of course) the above stats were to the actual Chargers game.

I'll try these for the SD-Pats game in week 2 of my franchise and post when I get a chance.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #21
Rookie

Okay, first of all, great stats, great tackles, great sliders. However, after two games I am still putting up 30 points a game.

My team is a fantasy draft of the panthers. Think the 2000 Ravens....powerful defense, servicable offense.

You have any advice for me to score less?? I'm not running same plays over and over, I punt when I'm supposed to....my completion% is around 55-58..... I do tend to pass a lot however....but my plays are right around 120 -130..

Any advice would be appreciated....

PS....most of my scoring comes in second half.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #22
Rookie

One thing noticed acouple of weeks into my franchise that is not the sliders fault but something that I had to address. When I sim the rest of the league games, I am getting about 150+ plays in front end simmed games. I have decided instead of changing the sliders for computer vs computer games that I will go into and play all the games watching the one that are computer vs computer.

When watching computer vs computer games I am getting the same 120 to 130 play per game.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemlerNJ
One thing noticed acouple of weeks into my franchise that is not the sliders fault but something that I had to address. When I sim the rest of the league games, I am getting about 150+ plays in front end simmed games. I have decided instead of changing the sliders for computer vs computer games that I will go into and play all the games watching the one that are computer vs computer.

When watching computer vs computer games I am getting the same 120 to 130 play per game.
I would love to know if this is happening to anyone else. Perhaps minutes per quarter is affecting simmed games for some reason.

In other news, these sliders officially work on normal speed as well. Just played arguably the best madden game I've ever had - will update this post with some stats later, and the changes I made to the OPs sliders.

Preview: Brady to Welker on a 4th down 40ish yard bomb with about a minute left to beat my Chargers.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #24
Rookie

WHys is the very slow game speed so critical?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »