Home

Normal/All Pro/Realism

This is a discussion on Normal/All Pro/Realism within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Normal/All Pro/Realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
I was thinkin, CPU, 75 Qbs acc, 60wr cth, pass blk 90. Player, passrush 75. Also player wr cth, 50. Moving the player Qbs acc to avg. Low end off Qbs acc. Chart. 50 threshold.

I'm using 26 QB Acc for the User, which is the average of all of his numbers. Let me tell you, even with that, you can feel the difference. With Freeman, I felt his DPP (he was getting bombarded early and I had to definitely cut back to short passes and such. Then he hit 7 in a row and got commentary about how comfortable he's looking now, and he was on the rest of the game. Then his Clutch came in and I throw the winning TD to Winslow, who is an offensive playmaker.)

On the other hand, with Tyrod Taylor - it was horrible. It was basically a coin flip, at best, if it would be completed or not.

I can't imagine what it would be like on "Tom Brady settings". That's like, 14? You a brave man!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:21 AM   #50
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Game testers have nothing to do with stats. They test the game for bugs and glitches. They won't waist EA's time to figure out if sliders can be adjusted to make the game perfect or else they wouldn't have sliders. Sliders effect parts of the game that are not balanced for the user. What works for you doesn't mean it will work for someone else. We all have our own playing styles. You just need to find a good base sliders to work with and the rest is up to you.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0

i've got a good set that can save the madden 12 this year.try it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #52
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I'm using 26 QB Acc for the User, which is the average of all of his numbers. Let me tell you, even with that, you can feel the difference. With Freeman, I felt his DPP (he was getting bombarded early and I had to definitely cut back to short passes and such. Then he hit 7 in a row and got commentary about how comfortable he's looking now, and he was on the rest of the game. Then his Clutch came in and I throw the winning TD to Winslow, who is an offensive playmaker.)

On the other hand, with Tyrod Taylor - it was horrible. It was basically a coin flip, at best, if it would be completed or not.

I can't imagine what it would be like on "Tom Brady settings". That's like, 14? You a brave man!
that's good info, games are tighter! I will play some more tonight. Thanks for the info
Old 09-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #53
Banned

dfos81's Arena

I got the cpu passing sliders right were its actually giving the CPU more consistency in the passing game. CPU: Qbs acc, 75. Pass blk, 74. Wr cth 60. VS. Player: 50 pass rea. 24 ints. Pass rush 50. Now I'm working on the CPU run game VS. Player run D. Trying to cut down on Tfls, more so for CPU(they have trouble run blking allowing too many tfls). Remember I'm leaving player sliders at default as much as possible. I feel like 50 will be min, exception; ints. 24 for player sliders. And player Qbs acc. 26.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
I got the cpu passing sliders right were its actually giving the CPU more consistency in the passing game. CPU: Qbs acc, 75. Pass blk, 74. Wr cth 60. VS. Player: 50 pass rea. 24 ints. Pass rush 50. Now I'm working on the CPU run game VS. Player run D. Trying to cut down on Tfls, more so for CPU(they have trouble run blking allowing too many tfls). Remember I'm leaving player sliders at default as much as possible. I feel like 50 will be min, exception; ints. 24 for player sliders. And player Qbs acc. 26.

Yeah, makes sense you'd need a higher pass blocking with the higher User Pass Reaction slider.

Though considering you're at 50 and I'm using 0, only 24 points difference in pass blocking (I used 50).
Old 09-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 0

A MOST TOUCH THE SLIDERS,EVERYTHING IS MORE CONFUSED.
THE KEY IS TOUCH LEAST POSSIBLE.
ALL PRO IS NOT REALISTIC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #56
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, makes sense you'd need a higher pass blocking with the higher User Pass Reaction slider.

Though considering you're at 50 and I'm using 0, only 24 points difference in pass blocking (I used 50).
I may either move CPU passblk up more or lower the player pass rush and pass rea. down. I had 6 sacks against Giants and they have a pretty stout O-line. Maybe all of the above. So only issues now, tfls, CPU run game needs improving and sacks the CPU allows. I will get by tonight and will post my exact slider/base set on pg.1 in the morning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »