Home

All Pro Default

This is a discussion on All Pro Default within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 01:20 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All Pro Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSalute30
If you want a good test, go All Madden with CPU skills at 25. You may wanna tweak them to your liking, but good lord it's a battle and gives you a real nice game of football. I put the game on fast using this set though, as it really makes super star RBs that much deadlier.
well i'm not quite that good...all-pro is probably my level...but doesn't putting CPU at 25 make it easier??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #26
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey36
well i'm not quite that good...all-pro is probably my level...but doesn't putting CPU at 25 make it easier??
It does make it easier, BUT it's still All Madden and the CPU has MUCH better AI. Don't mistake "easier" for easy though. Just give it a try.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:40 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSalute30
It does make it easier, BUT it's still All Madden and the CPU has MUCH better AI. Don't mistake "easier" for easy though. Just give it a try.
i will def give it a try...cant hurt
Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #28
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

You probably wanna lower the CPUs block shedding and tackle, as running the ball is TOUGH with those 2 even at 25. CPU break tackle needs to be lowered IMO too, but everyone is different.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #29
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

All pro default for human, all default all pro for cpu, except pass block at 60, and INT at 30. Great games with this. Use special team sliders like ones posted by mnay, and auto subs. Also threshold at 65, slow speed. 10 min qrts.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #30
Rookie

Suvorov's Arena

OVR: 3

I have been saying it since the game came out. All Pro default is the way to go this year. Unless you are so good that you need to step up to All Madden(Which is definitely not me).

I have played a whole season of games on default and by the end of the year, my stats were very realistic.

I keep saying it, people love to chase sliders. The problem is, they will play 1 game or less, like a half or a quarter, and then decide they need more adjustments to their sliders! Crazy.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think Im finally in this boat now....after trying numerous slider set, Im ready to go back to all pro default for my franchise....are you guys changing anything? Im tired of losing my mind with slider tweaking

Also what quarter length, subs, injuries, speed threshold, etc.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 18

All Pro (Madden) and All American (NCAA) is how I have always played the football games against the A.I.

My only adjustment and what has made a huge difference in my enjoyment is moving the game speed to "very fast" (not for everyone). Yes, I still get good realistic games. I also fiddled a little with the injury slider by lowering it and have been seeing a good amount of short term/long term injuries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »