Home

Looking for Realistic CPU VS CPU Sliders For Offline Franchise

This is a discussion on Looking for Realistic CPU VS CPU Sliders For Offline Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Looking for Realistic CPU VS CPU Sliders For Offline Franchise

Sup everyone I really need Realistic CPU VS CPU Offline Franchise Sliders If anyone has this for the Xbox 360 please post in my Thread Thanks I appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Looking for Realistic CPU VS CPU Sliders For Offline Franchise

Someone please send me a link of the best possible Realistic CPU VS CPU Sliders for Xbox 360 for Offline Franchise I want to start my CPU Franchise.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

You could try mine out, got good feedbacks from spectators...It is for PS3 though but I'm sure it won'y be that much of a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairy
Finally, good CPU vs CPU sliders. Very good stats and when I'm rushed for time 10 minutes works just as well.
I've had to reduce pass rush by quite a bit, to 25 (playing against Julius Peppers or Mathis I have to take it to 20 because its ridiculous otherwise) I think this has led to some real good games with a nice mixture of results. Blowouts, close games, upsets, etc. So thanks a lot for finally giving some decents sliders for us spectators!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...de-slider.html
Old 09-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
Banned

well iam not sure which ones to use cause i want the realistic cpu franchise is their a slider set that has that get back to me please.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

??? Not sure what you mean..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
Banned

I cant understand that Slider Set man its too confusing.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

GamerTag: OhMrHanky
PlayerSliders: REALFUNSIMSLIDERS31
CpuSliders: REALFUNSIMSLIDERS31

Alright, guys. Been working on these sliders for awhile, and I really like the way the game is playing right now. I've ONLY been using these sliders in Offline Franchise Mode as that's the mode I play the most, so I'm not sure how these would perform in any other mode. They are online for download if you want to try them out. Look up my gamertag, OhMrHanky, and do NOT download the other set I created. I created those the first day to try out a set of Zero sliders to see if the game played well (in madden 13, I had a nice set of mostly Zero sliders that played realistic). Those didn't end up working so well in Madden 25. So, i started with Blue Ninja's slider set and tweaked them till they played the way I liked them. Thank You Blue Ninja for a starting point. Here's the breakdown:

Player Sliders: REALFUNSIMSLIDERS31:
QB Acc - 32
Pass Blocking - 20
WR Catch - 83
Run Blocking - 22
Fumbles - 25
Pass Rx Time - 31
Interceptions - 47
Pass Coverage - 31
Tackling - 31

Cpu Sliders: REALFUNSIMSLIDERS31:
QB Acc - 32
Pass Blocking - 20
WR Catch - 83
Run Blocking - 27
Fumbles - 25
Pass Rx Time - 31
Interceptions - 47
Pass Coverage - 31
Tackling - 31

Other Settings of Note:
Injuries - 30
Min Speed Threshold - 32
Gameplay Speed - FAST
Skill Level - All-Madden
Qtr. Length - 15 min
Acc Clock - yes
Min Play Clock Time - 16 sec

Explanation of some things:
You'll see I called both of my slider settings REALFUNSIMSLIDERS31. I called them this because I feel like the game plays fairly realistically, but it also plays fun. If you play football well and understand formations and strategies, when to blitz, when to play zone, man, and just general football knowledge, I think you will enjoy this set. I put the number, 31, on the end of these. The reason for this is that while playing with these sliders and tweaking them, I believe I found a strange characteristic of the sliders being that the difference between setting many of the sliders at 31 or 32 causes a MAJOR change in how the game performs. The best example I can give for this (try it out if you like) is for QB Acc (for player OR cpu). If you set this to 31, you will throw errant passes when you shouldn't and see more dropped passes than you should imo. Same for the Cpu, at 31, you will see him doing a lot of strange things, making more poor decisions, taking more sacks, throwing more incomplete passes. However, at 32, you will throw the ball where you TELL it to throw it, but if there is tight coverage, you may throw an errant pass (on purpose, perhaps to avoid an int?), or your WR will drop it. Same thing goes for the Cpu, at 32, he seems to make the proper, and quicker decisions throwing to the correct WR most of the time and not taking sacks all the time. Also, if you play against SF or SEA with Kap or Wilson, with the QB Acc set at 32, they WILL run on you and they WILL gain yards unless you have a QB Spy on most plays. At 32, they make the correct and quick read seeing the lane to run in, and since they like to run, BANG! they take off down the field. Same thing goes for the tackling. At 31, you now have the ability to break tackles. At 32, It feels like anytime a defender hits you, you go down, no matter what your truck rating may be, or whether you try a juke or not. 31 feels just right. You break tackles when you should (with a good truck/stiff arm rating against a smaller DB), and the cpu breaks tackles when they should as well. Fumbles, for me, needed to be dropped to 25 to see a few more. The mix between WR catching - 83 and Interceptions - 47 seems to feel 'perfect' to me. What you see here is a few dive catches, some spec catches here and there, most wide open passes WILL be caught as they should, and most WRs will try to toe tap, and the WRs that are better at this will do it the most. With Interceptions at 47, you will see what you should see, a higher percentage of batted balls with the occasional timely and realistically appropriate Interception when the player is in the correct position and the ball is thrown to him. This number, 47, I feel very STRONGLY about. At 46 or 45, you seem to see ONLY batted balls and missed Interceptions on what should be an easy wide open Interception. At 48, you will see EVERYTHING intercepted and fewer batted balls.
DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY set your game speed to FAST!!! I do NOT understand how ANYONE plays this game on NORMAL or heaven forbid, SLOW. Playing on these levels makes all of the players feel like they are running (more like walking) in quicksand. FAST feels like the real speed of the NFL and is a MUST. Min Speed threshold feels appropriate at 32. This was the setting given by Blue Ninja. I tried it at 31, and felt like I was being caught from behind constantly by lineman and just didn't feel real. 32 feels pretty much perfect.

Overall, what I'm seeing from these sliders is real gameplay. I play with the Falcons, so I've got a pretty stacked team on offense and have improved my defense in franchise (had to get a wicked MLB as Akeem Dent just can NOT get the job done). I run the ball well, and pass short a lot with the occasional deep ball to White or Jones. I throw plenty of Int's from time to time, but when I do, they feel 'real' in that I made a poor read, threw to a covered guy, and BAM, Interception. On both sides of the ball, I definitely see some incompletions when everyone is covered, coverage sacks from time to time, blitz sacks from time to time, QB scrambling from time to time. Really, I feel like I see everything you see on Sunday every game. Another point on WR catching. 83 seems perfect as well. Strangely, at a higher setting, say 85, what you will see is that unbelieveably ANNOYING animation from every catch where the WR comes back to the ball for NO reason instead of standing his ground, catching the ball and turning upfield. This normally results in a loss of yardage instead of a 5-10 yard gain, so I wouldn't UP this rating. 83 also helps STOP RBs from running out of bounds after they catch a ball in the flat.

Anyways, these are online. Give em a try. I'd love to hear input. I, overall, just want this game to play real, that's my overall goal, and I'm enjoying these sliders right now and feel like I'm playing real games with more emphasis on strategy than 'money plays'.

Later,

OhMrHanky

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »