Home

Are sliders proportional?

This is a discussion on Are sliders proportional? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 06:59 AM   #9
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Are sliders proportional?

Does it matter if you start your sliders on All-Pro or All-Madden if you end up at the same slider setting?

I started on All-Pro and I'm an average player. I'm weak at passing but good at run stopping. My problem is the cpu passing attack is horrible. I put human pass reaction to 0, have cpu QB accuracy at 75 and they are still weak. What can I do to make the cpu passing game better? I normally make my own sliders but this is something that is really frustrating right now. Plus the sliders seem to be very weak. With a true 100 point system the sliders should be a lot stronger imo.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Are sliders proportional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Does it matter if you start your sliders on All-Pro or All-Madden if you end up at the same slider setting?

I started on All-Pro and I'm an average player. I'm weak at passing but good at run stopping. My problem is the cpu passing attack is horrible. I put human pass reaction to 0, have cpu QB accuracy at 75 and they are still weak. What can I do to make the cpu passing game better? I normally make my own sliders but this is something that is really frustrating right now. Plus the sliders seem to be very weak. With a true 100 point system the sliders should be a lot stronger imo.
I don't think it matters what you started on. So far, the only thing I've heard mattering is the sum of the sub groupings.

I lowered human INTs and Pass rushing, and that seemed to get the AI passing attack going for me. You might want to increase CPU WR catching and pass blocking a little as well.

I'm pretty much like you - not the best passer in the world, but good at rushing and rush defense. I also like to field teams with very good defenses, but I find that the sometimes do TOO well, so I have to increase the CPU so that they still put up realistic numbers. Good pass defense holds an average QB to about 50%, not 35 or 40, for example. Things like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »