Home

***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set***

This is a discussion on ***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #145
Rookie

bigdog81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set***

Im trying these sliders out right now...im on my 1st game with these sliders set in (an this game is actually my last of this season yr1 lol)....i was a lil skeptical because of the length of 15 mins. :O.....thinking holy crap thts alot of time for either side to score or int passes or sack opposing QB's. the stats might come out a little to "realistic" lol but so far its going good. im playing good enough on defense an offense to force longish time killing drives. also 1 thing iv hated so far on madden 12 an even previous maddens i believe is tht it seems when i PLAY the actual franchise games (offline) my LB's dont get many tackles an most of them r usually always ASSISTS. but when i total simulate a game/season my LB's have little amount of assist tackles an butt loads of total tackles/solo tackles. like right now im in week 17 an my MLB james Laurinitaus is a 87 overall. an he right now has a total of like 99 tackles an only 45 of them r solo. an majority r assists. so he ends up never going to pro bowl since they seem to base MLB pro bowlers off of total tackle stats an solo tackles :/....but when i simulate the games/season he has like 145 total tackles an like 114 solo!?!? wtf! this is irritating me the most probaly on franchise mode.
Phoenix Suns
Missouri Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 2

I really like these sliders, my only problems are: passing is way too easy!, I play with the Lions and I have people like Braylon Edwards (who I picked up as a free agent) making spectacular catches all of the time, and Calvin Johnson, I don't think I need to tell you how easy it is throwing to him. And my other problems are: Run defense and Pass defense is way easy for me, I was playing against the packers today and demolished them! 38-10 ( I play sim-football btw), all I really need is for run defense, pass defense, and passing to be a little harder, other than that, your sliders are awesome dude, if you could help me out by adjusting the sliders a little, it would be greatly appreciated,Thanks!

Last edited by jimboslice58; 02-26-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:38 AM   #147
Pro

OVR: 9

@wingzero75, thank you. Always good to hear the settings are working.

@ocelittle, thank you as well, if you are having some trouble stopping the run, you could always you could up USER run reaction until you find a good set to stick with for your personal skill. If you want to stick with my settings, big tip is that you should try commit to a run or a pass on defense. The right play calling can go a long way.

@bigdog81, I hear you. It's difficult in Madden 12, because of certain tackle animations that kick in, like tacklers cleaning up after the first tackle is made.

Again, any of you guys can enjoy this set, you should go try the franchise project settings I am working on.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-project.html
Old 06-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #148
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

Still using your slider set JD. Won the Super Bowl after 4 seasons with the Vikings. Took some time off from Madden, Now i'm using uploaded Draft Class and a updated roster with all the 2013 players on it. I simulated the 2012 season, now I'm basically playing Madden 13. Haha. Thanks again JD, look forward to your Madden 13 work.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #149
Rookie

combobreaker's Arena

OVR: 1

Hello JD!! I was using Jarrod's sliders for a while. So far I've done 6 franchise seasons with the Broncos, and just recently began the playoffs in my second franchise season with the Jets. (big Tebow fan!!)

Anyways - I felt that Jarrod's offered a very tough game, but stats were too unrealistic and "studs" as you call them didn't stick out

I was 7-5 heading into NE when I switched to your sliders JD. Brady smoked me, Schaub smoked me, and then I won two games to finish the season and get in as wild card. Faced the Chiefs in the wild card game and they were without Charles, Battle, and McCluster and we totally came in and raped and pillaged my home town Chiefs! lol.

Pros: Amazing defense both hum/cpu. Players make open field tackles but sometimes miss them. Defenders make good decisions but sometimes make bad. Realistic pics. Stud defenders wrap you up quick and you really do try and avoid them. Running the ball is great. I have a mediocre line, and mediocre backs but getting 3.5-5 ypc if I can get a good juke in. Pockets form nicely on passing and the blitz will smoke you without adjustments or dump offs.

Cons: Offense. I am averaging about 40 throws per game with Tebow. I think 17QBA is a little too high. In 5 games I've thrown 15 TD's and 5 pics, and ~70%ACC.

Overall, this has been the best Madden experience since I first got Madden on my Sega Saturn years and years ago. I think I'll adjust the QBA to 15 and see how it goes.

Last years draft I picked up a QB in the 3rd round that's and overall 79. Tebow broke his ribs in the game against the Chiefs!!! :/ Out two weeks... if my rookie Boseman can win against the Texans and possibly the Steelers/Pats, Tebow can be the hero!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »