Home

Higher Quarter Length Is A Must For Franchise

This is a discussion on Higher Quarter Length Is A Must For Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Higher Quarter Length Is A Must For Franchise

Guys I have gone over several of your post game stats and I think quarter length needs to be raised. If you go through your franchise and look over the post game stats for cpu vs cpu games you'll see that there are around 130-135 plays ran, only including pass attempts & rush attempts, I've even seen games where there were 140+ plays ran. I know the NFL average IRL is around 120-125 and that is what I am seeing from your posts using 12 minute or less quarters but in order to stay in line with the rest of the league in franchise quarter length needs to be raised. I am thinking 14 minute quarters will yield the stats you need to stay in line with the rest of the league.

Last edited by JayD; 10-14-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Higher Quarter Length Is A Must For Franchise

Good find JayD but I believe scores would get out of hand with a higher clock.. Sliders would definitely have to be tougher on both sides to compensate..
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

I think low completion percentage on pass attempts is causing at least some of that. More incomplete passes the more clock stoppage.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

^^ this exactly.. with the latest set i was using brady threw 53 times.. completing 22 of them. led to alot of 3rd down conversions but i had the ball for about 15 minutes more than them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »