Home

xElway7x's All-Madden custom sliders v1.0

This is a discussion on xElway7x's All-Madden custom sliders v1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

OVR: 0
xElway7x's All-Madden custom sliders v1.0.1

After not really getting a good challenge with any All Pro sets, I decided to make a custom set for All Madden. I'm getting some tough, realistic games with these, and some pretty realistic stats to go along with them. I'm still tweaking these, but I wanted to let some of you try them and get some feedback. Keep in mind that I use the Broncos and Tebow, and Tim's accuracy isn't good at all. Depending on your QB, your accuracy slider may need to be tweaked, but to keep these at all madden you MUST keep each category at 75 or below.

This set is for those like myself are too good for All pro, but struggle with All Madden. Here we go:

QTRs-8 minutes<---with mandatory run off in franchise, probably will have to go to 10 minute qtrs.
Game speed-fast/very fast
Auto strafe-off
Auto sprint-off
Injuries-50
Fatigue-50<--cpu sustains long drives sometimes, any lower and too many subs would occur. Your preference here.
Speed Threshold-35

Special Teams for both HUMAN and CPU
FG power-55
Punt power-55
Punt accuracy-60<--only way to get cpu to pin you deep
FG accuracy-50

Human
Passing
Passing accuracy-30
Pass Blocking-0
Catching-45<---perfect amount of drops with this.

Rushing
Broken Tackles-25
Run blocking-24
Fumbles-25

Pass Defense
ALL 25s
Rush defense
Reaction time-24*
rest-25

CPU
QB accuracy-55*<--
Pass blocking-3
WR catching-45*<--

Rushing
Broken tackles-20*
Run blocking-26*<--
Fumbles-20

Pass defense
Reaction time-20
Interceptions-12
Pass rushing-5

Rush defense
Reaction time-20
Block shedding-15
Tackling-14<--allows for broken tackles, but not too many. Power backs still play like power backs, elusive backs still are able to wiggle out.

Here are my stats vs Patriots. Got the W 33-28

Passing
Tebow-17-25-200yds 1td 1-INT
Brady-29-46-407yds 3tds-1-INT

Rushing
Mcgahee-29-163-0-TDs
Moreno-11-26-0-TDs
Tebow-5-47-1-TDS
B.Green-Ellis-14-56-0-TDs
Woodhead-2-10-1-TDs

Receiving
Welker-8-94yds
D.Branch-7-144yds
Gronkowski-7-85yds
J Edelman-3-33yds
Slater-1-18yds
Woodhead-1-26yds-1TD
Ochocinco-1-5yds<--out for game early
Green-Ellis-1-2yds

Moreno-1-20yds
Decker-2-26yds
Willis-2-18yds
Thomas-2-33yds
Royal-2-20yds
Larsen-1-11yds
Rosario-1-6yds
Fells-6-66yds-1TD

I know Tebow's completion percentage was high, but that's because I pretty much dinked and dunked all game because of his accuracy. I ended up lowering my run blocking mid game, so my ypc would've been a little lower had it been at this setting all game.

EDIT: Please see tweaks that have been made today. Changes are marked with arrows.

Last edited by xElway7x; 01-02-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: xElway7x's All-Madden custom sliders v1.0

These look incredibly realistic from that result! Can't wait to test these out for you man!!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

There's a typo in your USER Passing sliders. You have QB Accuracy at 35 and WR Catching at 45, but I'm guessing you meant for QB Accuracy to be at 30. At 35 this exceeds the 75 point (ridiculous) limit.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

Yeah my bad it is supposed to be 30. Thanks for catching that. Tried a few tweaks against the Chargers and had an amazing game where some Tebow magic got me in position to kick a FG for a 25-22 win. Some more tweaks are in order to kick start the CPU run game though. Gonna try boosting their run block a few more points and see if they can commit to running the ball a little more.

When testing these, I'm only playing the Elite teams in their respective strengths. To tune the passing sliders for CPU, I tried them against the Pats, Chargers, and Packers to ensure the elite QBs put up good numbers with realistic completion percentages. For the rushing CPU sliders, I tested these against the Raiders and Texans to ensure they put up good numbers along with an adequate amount of rushing attempts. I did see that against the Chargers, their ground game was horrendous with the same sliders so I have no clue what do about that.

Last edited by xElway7x; 10-19-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElway7x
Yeah my bad it is supposed to be 30. Thanks for catching that. Tried a few tweaks against the Chargers and had an amazing game where some Tebow magic got me in position to kick a FG for a 25-22 win. Some more tweaks are in order to kick start the CPU run game though. Gonna try boosting their run block a few more points and see if they can commit to running the ball a little more.

When testing these, I'm only playing the Elite teams in their respective strengths. To tune the passing sliders for CPU, I tried them against the Pats, Chargers, and Packers to ensure the elite QBs put up good numbers with realistic completion percentages. For the rushing CPU sliders, I tested these against the Raiders and Texans to ensure they put up good numbers along with an adequate amount of rushing attempts. I did see that against the Chargers, their ground game was horrendous with the same sliders so I have no clue what do about that.
This may be a tuner error on the part of the game (not a slider) but it seems like the CPU abandons the run altogether once they get down by more than 1 score regardless of quarter. Only time I've seen them keep running is in rain games. Just letting you know this may not be a fixable issue right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

Yeah it's weird. I just played against the Bucs, and Blount only ran 15 times the whole game for 60 yards then poof...they stopped running altogether. If I play the Raiders though, they pound the ball continuously for big yardage. Freeman had over 300 yards passing against me, so maybe since they were having such good success through the air they chose to only run sporadically since it wasn't too successful?

I feel that these are close to being perfect for those that are too good for All Pro, but have trouble with default all madden. All the stats are good except for the damn rushing totals. I'm gonna do some more testing as I've changed a few sliders, but I won't post them until I get decent results. Hopefully others are trying these and will lend their input.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElway7x

I'd raise the CPU Run Blocking up to about 35-40 and see how that works.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

My thought is to put the CPU as the same settings as the human's are. Like Eccentric said up the run blocking but maybe upping the break tackle would help the bruising backs a bit more as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »