Home

Question about CPU passing, lob/bullet.

This is a discussion on Question about CPU passing, lob/bullet. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Question about CPU passing, lob/bullet.

I noticed that when the CPU passing, if the QB Accuracy is set high (75 for example), the QB will throw a variety of passes including lobs and bullets at the appropriate times.

If the accuracy is set lower (30 for example) almost everything is a lob and you rarely see a bullet.

All the passes look ugly and unrealistic at the lower rating.

I'm curious if everyone else has noticed this or if it just bothers me.

For anyone that knows, is this the right slider that affects CPU bullet or lobs?

Thank you. And I just want to say this is a great board, and all the posts seem very helpful and it's refreshing how courteous everybody acts!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about CPU passing, lob/bullet.

I noticed this too. I have a custom set of All madden sliders I use, and I have CPU accuracy at 35. I used to have it at 30, but like you said, too many lobs thrown up for grabs. At 35 I saw Tom Brady drop a beauty in between a corner and a safety to Welker for a nice gain. I'm gonna try it at 40, but it was all my feeble broncos secondary could do to stop him with it at 35 lol.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Question about CPU passing, lob/bullet.

I raised mine to 75, but raised reaction time in pass defense to 50, I think it is.

My top two CB's are 75 and 76, and I give up about 250+ yards a game which seems about right. The rest of my secondary is up over 85 or so.

I also raise intercepts to 50 as well. It seems kind of high, but I've heard that this slider also has to do with the secondary going for swats as well and I've noticed it to be true.

To avoid a ton of interceptions, I don't "user" pick unless it's a dying duck, or something that obviously needs to be intercepted. I'm still right in the middle of the league for interceptions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »